.2

The Sun and The Moon

 

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

First Love - Donghae

================================================================================================================

 

Started from the “ family meeting ” things , they became close even they’re not in the same school . Kris , Se Hun and Lu Han in one school meanwhile Seo Hyun and Nana in the same school . when they had a free time , they will spent their time together . included the cold-hearted Kris . Kris , Se Hun and Lu Han became a good friend and a kingka in their school which known as the “ The Famous Trio ” in their school . but Nana and Seo Hyun is not a close friend and just got a label “ classmates ”. Nana being a queen bee in her school while Seo Hyun, became a book worm that beloved by all her teachers . al the teachers praised her and some of her friends are envied of her .

Day by day , Se Hun and Seo Hyun developed their feeling to each other . and when their parents knew about it , they celebrated for them . it makes Se Hun and Seo Hyun more close and hard to separate . only their family knew about them while they remained to be silent from telling to Nana . they didn’t want to exaggerated their love story .

=========================================================

One day , on a rainy days , the school bell rang . Seo Hyun walked out from her class alone . and as the queen bee of the school , Nana would walked with her follower and walked behind Seo Hyun while talked loudly with her friends .

“ girls , I’m sorry , today I can’t spend my time with you . I have a date with the kingka of Business Industry  High School ”

Nana said proudly in front of her friends . Seo Hyun knew who is the person that Nana mean it .

“ omo ! you mean , the well-knowned “ The Famous Trio ”  ?! ”

One of her friends asked in not-believe tone . Nana nodded proudly .

“ gah ! you’re so lucky Nana ! I’m envy you ! ”

Nana smile widely . they walked until at the lobby and the rain still poured heavily . Seo Hyun looked at the surrounded , searched her mother . but , no signed that her mother came . she sighed . she leaned on the wall and heard Nana and her friends were talking and laughing happily about “ The Famous Trio ” . suddenly , she saw someone walked in the rain with an umbrella . it is a boy with a sweet smile , Se Hun . Se Hun walked to Seo Hyun . and when Nana turned to the boy , she’s shocked .

“ omo ! Se Hun-ah ! ”

When her friends heard she called , they quickly turned to look at Se Hun . they were screaming loudly .

“ ahh ! one of the Famous Trio are here ! Se Hun Oppa ! ”

They rushed to him , leaved Nana in dumbfounded . Se Hun just smile and bowed to them . he’s really embarrassed with the way their screamed called his name and they kept looking at him . he’s bowed again and held Seo Hyun’s books and walked with her to his car . his chauffeur opened the car’s door and they got into the car . Nana and her friends watched closely as the car moving , leaved their school .

“ Nana ! he’s the one of The Famous Trio right ? omo omo omo ! he’s so handsome but still cute ! ”

Nana faked a smile . she’s still shocked . why Se Hun picked up Seo Hyun and ignored her ? because before this , she is the one who are close to Se Hun , not Seo Hyun . Seo Hyun only close to Lu Han . they question kept playing in her mind . what is her doing with him ?

=======================================================================

While in the car , Seo Hyun still didn’t knew why Se Hun picked her up .

“ Se Hun-ah . why did you pick me up ? where is Omma ?”

Se Hun smile and held her hand .

“ just now , eomeoni asked me to pick you up . I don’t know why ”

Se Hun giggled . Seo Hyun can guess what is her mother’s planned .

“ I know what’s Omma had planned .”

“ what planned ? ”

“ of course she want to spend her time to set her hair or polish her nails OR go to spa with your mom .”

Se Hun burst into laughed . his face were red . Seo Hyun looked at him with a weird face .she crossed her arm over her chest .

“ where is Kris ? is he didn’t went to school today ? ”

Se Hun put his fist into his mouth to prevent him from laughed loudly .

“ ya Oh Se Hun ! I’m talking to you right now .”

Her nose flared , showed her angry right now .

“ ahrasseo ahrasseo . maybe he’s at home because he’s didn’t feeling well today . I don’t know why .”

Se Hun tried to stop from laughed . Seo Hyun remembered something , she quickly searched something from her bag .

“ what are you search for ? ”

Se Hun asked while Seo Hyun kept searching . she’s held a book , it looks like a diary . she flipped the book page and read it in slow tone .

“ I know why he didn’t feeling well today . ”

“ why ? ”

“ today is the anniversary of the death of his mother ”

Se Hun shocked . he’s really didn’t remembered when the date is . it is today . that’s why he leaved early in the morning . Se Hun told his chauffeur to stop at the florist. when they arrived , Se Hun quickly got out and entered the florist . when he’s come back , he held a bouquet of white chrysanthemum . Seo Hyun curved a smile . she’s really lucky because she’s had a very good boyfriend .

“ Hyun-ah . I hope you don’t mind . can we go to Kris’s mother grave ?  I felt like I want to visit her . ”

Seo Hyun just nodded . Se Hun told his chauffeur to drive them to the Sunny Hill graveyard , the place where’s Kris’s mother be buried . suddenly , Se Hun’s cell phone rang . the ID showed it is Lu Han . he picked up the phone .

“ ya ! where are you ?! ”

Lu Han shouted at the top of his lung . Se Hun held his cell phone far away from him .

“ ya ya ya ! don’t shout at me like that ! I’m not deaf ! I’m on my way to visit Kris’s mother grave .”

“ what ? today ? I’m on my way . wait for me at there ! ”

“ ahrasseo ahrasseo ! ”

Se Hun ended the call . soon they reached , the rain has stop . they waited for Lu Han outside the car . soon , from a distance , they can heard the sounds of the high-powered motorcycle . Lu Han stop in front of them . 3 of them walked to the Kris’s mother tomb . they saw one boy , were sat and leaned at the tomb . it is Kris ! he’s faint and soaked in the rain . Se Hun quickly ran to him .

“ Kris ! are you okay ? Kris ! ”

Se Hun called his name and slapped slowly at his face . Kris’s face was pale , like no blood through it . Lu Han placed the a few bouquet of white chrysanthemum at Kris’s mother tomb and greeted her before helped Se Hun . Seo Hyun wiped Kris’s face with her handkerchief . Se Hun and Lu Han bring him to the car . when the chauffeur looked at his young master Se Hun bring young master Kris , he quickly went to them and helped him to get into the car . all of them were worried .

“ Hyun-ah , Mianhae ! we had to back home .”

Seo Hyun nodded and smile .

“ I’m okay . just go and checked Kris . hope he will fine ”

Se Hun hugged Seo Hyun . Lu Han  turned away , he didn’t want to look at the scene .

“ Han-ah . can you help me ? ”

“ what is it ? as long as I can , I will help you .”

“ can you take Seo Hyun home ? I need to go to hospital . can you ? ”

Lu Han nodded . Se Hun hugged Lu Han and again , he hugged Seo Hyun and kissed her cheeks .

“ saranghae ”

Se Hun said and kissed her forehead .

“ nado ”

Seo Hyun replied . Se Hun got into the car and the chauffeur drove them to the hospital . left Lu Han and Seo Hyun .

“ well . where’s your bag ? ”

Lu Han cleared his throat . Seo Hyun finally realized that her bag in the car .

“ aigoo . Its okay . this night maybe Se Hun will send it. ”

“ ahh , if so . may I send you home ? ”

Lu Han asked and Seo Hyun nodded while smile . Lu Han helped Seo Hyun to wear a helmet and for a first time in her life , she rode a motorcycle .

========================================================================

Nana in her bedroom , laid on her bed lazily . she the music loudly . she wants to forget what she saw at her school just now . she shut her eyes . today , they didn’t make a “ meeting ” but she doesn’t care . they can make it without her . her heart hurt when looked at Seo Hyun . she grabbed her cell phone . she kept looking at the wallpaper . it is Se Hun’s picture . she smile to herself .

“ I love you so much , you know . and you just wait my darling . I will get you no matter will happen ”

She remembered their first “ meeting ” and conversation . how sweet Se Hun at that time . Lu Hand Kris also got a pretty face , but Se Hun captured her heart first . and now she madly fell in love with him .  

 

=============================================================================================================