26

The Sun and The Moon

 

 

After she’s married Sehun for a year, she was pregnant their first child. The news brought a joy to their families while Luhan and Kris were happy too. Because these was his first child, Sehun became a careful and caring husband even he’s not have any experience in it. Sometime, if he had to go abroad, Kris and Luhan would take a good care of Seohyun. He put a high trust on both of his hyung. Besides, he’s already approved Kris and Luhan as daddy to his child and both of them accepted it with pleasure. It just for a lady they doted a lot.

Sehun helped his pregnant wife to walk while Kris helped to bring her bag. Luhan was busy with his office work and he couldn’t join them.

After a medical checked up on Seohyun, the doctor met with Sehun personally while Seohyun and Kris waited for him at the outside while talked about the baby. Both of them kept laughing when Sehun came out from the doctor’s room lifelessly. His face was glooming but he still managed to smile towards his wife and hyung.

After sent Seohyun to their room, Sehun went to bathroom, washed his face to gain some energy. He met Kris at downstairs whose seems in his deep thought. He slowly patted Kris’s shoulder, tried to not make him startle. He took a seat beside Kris.

 

     “Sehun-ah.”

 

Sehun tilted his head and raised up his eyebrow.

 

     “Yeah ?”

     “We need to talk.”

 

Sehun just nodded and motioned his hand to the garden outside, asked Kris to go there. Kris stood and fixed his shirt before went there and be followed by Sehun.

 

      “What’s wrong with you just now ?”

     “There’s nothing to worry hyung. I’m okay.”

 

Sehun put his hands over his chest while puffed his cheeks. Kris ran his slender finger in his golden messy hair before sighed.

 

      “Just tell me. Besides, I knew Seohyun well, more than you.”

 

Sehun immediately turned to Kris and darted his pupil on Kris’s brown eyes.

 

      “What are you trying to say ? She’s my wife so I knew her well hyung.”

      “But I’m the one who met her at the countryside.”

 

Sehun let out a loud breath and turned away. He couldn’t deny that Kris was the one who found her after a decade she’s missing. He’s almost be her husband too.

 

     “The doctor said that she shouldn’t pregnant. She can’t pregnant. But now, it’s too late to abort it. Now, both of us just wait for the time she’s give born the baby.”

 

Kris nodded his head slowly while grabbed a cigarette and picker from his pocket. He lighted up it and blew the smokes to the air.

 

     “When did you learned to smoke ?”

 

Kris looked at his brother and chuckled.

 

     “Since you got Seohyun. Why ? Want to try ?”

 

Kris shoved the cigar to Sehun’s face.

 

     “No, thanks. I love my baby.”

 

Kris shook his head and chuckled again. He looked at the sky and shut his eyes for a second.

 

     “You know, Seohyun had a diseased.”

     “What.. What do you mean ? How did you know ?”

     “Like I said just now.. I knew her well more than you.”

     “Just cut the crap, hyung.”

     “Last year, on the first time we met. I saw her in her room. She fainted and her face was pale. Then I saw her parents and sister seems rushed.”

 

Sehun turned to Kris without blinking his eyes.

 

     “Then, it’s true . The doctor said the same to me. He said  that she was suffered from cervix cancer. Hyung, tell me this is not true..”

 

Kris blew the smokes and sighed.

 

      “I don’t know. I’m not a doctor anyway. Just keep the faith to God and for a few days more, you will get to see your first child.”

 

Kris patted Sehun’s shoulder softly and left him alone. When he’s about to turn, she was standing at the sliding door, and probably she heard their conversation. Kriw bowed his head and walked to her. He hugged her tightly and pressed down his lips against Seohyun’s soft forehead while whispered.

 

     “Take care Seohyun.”

 

Seohyun crept a small smile and nodded her head as Kris walked away, left both of them. Seohyun shut her eyes and took a deep breath while put her hand over her tummy and caressed it slowly.

 

     “Joo Hun-ah, stay strong okay. A few days more, you will be able to see this beauty world which has a lot of interesting things with your Appa.”

 

She muttered under her breath and turned around, managed herself to their room.

 

 


 

After this will be the last chapter. anyeong!

I'm sorry for the delay :)