.20

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

Something like in the sky
Uh... I can't define
But certain thang in my heart, you know I can realize
Like fairy tale I heard
Precious thing in my hood
Tell me how you feel, what what? uh same I do

- Love Revolution , CN Blue -


 

 

“ well well well . looks , who was here . the lost princess ! who are you waiting for , my princess ? ”

Joo Hyun turned back and smile . “ Lu Han-ah , what are you doing here ? ” Joo Hyun raised her eye brow .

“ mm . just take a walk .. to find my princess . and there you are . ” Lu Han said and ran his finger in his hair .

“ aish ~ you’re really .. where’s the others ? did they come ? ”

“ yeah . they at the front . but .. they have their own partner . except for me . Forever Alone . but ! I’m not forever alone now .. you’re already here . so , will you be my partner ? ”

“ don’t kidding me Lu Han-ah . Kris .. Kris also got a partner ? ” Lu Han nodded and stretched out his hand to Joo Hyun .

“ let’s go . a beautiful young lady disallow to stay here alone in the dark night . it is so dangerous .. ” Joo Hyun chuckled and reached Lu Han’s hand . both of them walked to the front , where’s Se Hun , Kris , Nana and Lizzy are waiting .

 

=======================================================================

 

“ sorry cause made you guys waiting .. ”

Lu Han appeared from behind . Se Hun , Kris and Nana’s eyes looked like wanted to pop out from the sockets ! it is her ! Lu Han smile sweetly to them and pulled a chair for Joo Hyun to sit . he sat beside Joo Hyun .

“ so , you’re .. Kim Joo Hyun ? ” Lizzy asked with disbelieve tone ..

“ aah neh . ” Joo Hyun bowed and she couldn’t stand with Se Hun' and Kris' eyes piercing . she could saw Nana and Lizzy linked their arm to the guy besides them . Lu Han hold her hands . “ what do you want to drink ? I can take it for you .. ”

“ I .. I don’t .. want anything .. thank you , Lu Han-ah .. ”

Lu Han nodded and leaned on his chair . he could saw Kris and Se Hun’s eyes piercing on the young lady besides her . a smile crept on his face . after a few minutes , Joo Hyun saw the pretty boy again . he walked with Mr. Choi Siwon and his wife . Lu Han saw him and called his name . “ Ren-ah ! come here ! ” Ren looked at him and nodded . he walked to them with his famous expression .

“ are the child of wealthy person only got that expression ? Kris sometimes make the expression too . ” Joo Hyun thought .

Ren looked at Joo Hyun and sat beside her .

“ anyeong , Ren . ” Nana greeted him warmly and smile .

“ anyeong .” Ren replied in cold expression . Nana forced to smile because she’s embarrassed with Ren’s action .

7 of them in silent atmosphere and only the music could be heard .

“ so , Joo Hyun-ssi . why didn’t you take part in this show ? ” Se Hun broke the silence and looked at her .

“ I .. I .. ” she’s stuttered .

“ she didn’t take part in this show because she’s didn’t feeling well . right Joo Hyun ? ” Lu Han helped her to answer Se Hun’s question . Lu Han smile sweetly at her . she felt relieved and smile back to him . Kris cleared his throat , showed he was annoyed and jealous with both of them .

“ so , you’re a model , Joo Hyun-ssi ? ” Lizzy asked .

“ ne .. neh .. ” Joo Hyun slowly nodded her head . she felt nervous because she’s among in the rich child . Ren crept a smile .

“ for who ? ”

“ Seo Eun Seo . ” and again , Lu Han smile to her , to avoid her nervousness . he held her hand .

“ wow .. looks like Lulu Hyung loves to touch Joo Hyun Noona hands .. right ? ” Ren said sarcastically . Kris and Se Hun glared at Lu Han . and he just smile .

“ yes , my dear , pretty boy Ren .. I think , Nana , Lizzy and Ren still do not introduce to Joo Hyun yet .. right ? ”

“ why should I must to introduce myself to her ? my status is more higher than her . ” Lizzy said and defend herself . “ right Oppa ? ” he asked Kris and caressed Kris’s cheeks . Kris glared at her and ignored it .

“ tch ~ such a spoil child . do you ? ” Ren looked annoyed with Lizzy’s behave .

“ why are you in ? all of us are adult . except you , pretty boy . ” Lizzy answered sarcastically . all of them gave their attention to both of them .

“ even if I’m still a BOY , or pretty boy .. my knowledge is 100 times better than you , silly . and I know how to act properly in front of people . because .. my SISTER teached me well . ” he emphasized the words SISTER and looked at Nana . Se Hun smirked .

“ hey hey . I think better both of you shut up okay ? I don’t want any of my friend or my dongsaeng get into fight . okay ? ” Lu Han raised up both of his hand .

“ so Lizzy , introduce yourself first . ” Lu Han said .

Lizzy pouted and ogled at him . “ name is Park Soo Young , buts just call me Lizzy .. ” she stopped and glared at Joo Hyun . “ and ! ” she continued . “ Kris Oppa is MINE ! ” she glared again at Joo Hyun .

“ who said I’m yours’ ? I’m live on my own . I don’t need you , but … I want you .. ” Kris said and he looked at Joo Hyun . Lizzy clenched her teeth .

“ next .. Nana . ”

“ I’m Oh Jin Ah but prefer to call Nana . WIFE of Se Hun ” . Joo Hyun was taken aback as soon as she heard the words WIFE .

“ Se Hun ? he’s Se Hun ? Se Hun that appeared in my dream .. and his voice .. he’s already married ? Se Hun ..  and he .. he wore a necklace .. it is same like me .”  Joo Hyun thought when she saw Se Hun necklace . 

“ are you okay Joo Hyun-ah ? why do you look pale ? ” Lu Han looked at her . she just smile and shook his head . Nana smile secretly .

“ are you serious ? ”

“ ye , I’m fine .. ”

“ aah . good . so , Ren .. you next . ”

“ Choi Ren . ” Ren said and drank his water . suddenly Joo Hyun patted his head .

“ one day , you will be a wise person , like your parent . ”

Joo Hyun smile to him . Ren seems shocked because this is his first time , a lady gave him a sincere and true smile like his sister always do .