.4

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Without anyone knowing, I love you
Without anyone knowing, I think of you
It's a love that only you and I know in this world
All day, I remember you
All day, I love you
Even if I'm in jail, it's okay - if only I have you, I can live

- Secret Love , Song Jieun ft Bang Yong Guk ( B.A.P.)-
 

===================================================================================

 It was Seo Hyun birthday . Mrs Choi let Seo Hyun played with Ren at home . they wanted to throw a birthday party to her . Se Hun was the first person that happy with the recommendation expressed by Mr Choi Siwon , Seo Hyun’s father . It was his second time to celebrate birthday party with person that important to him . his sweet heart .

 

after a few hours playing with Ren , she started to get bored . Seo Hyun grabbed her cell phone and dialed Se Hun’s number .

“ yoboseyo ? ”

Se Hun smile widely when he heard Seo Hyun’s voice .

“ anyeong sweetheart .  what are you doing ?”

“ mmh . doing nothing . just playing with Ren and so on . but now he’s sleep and I’m boring . Omma don’t let me go out with all of you . I’m sorry .”

Seo Hyun pouted and acted like Se Hun are in front of her . Se Hun chuckled .

“ aigoo ~ you’re so cute . don’t worry . I will accompany you .”

“ but you’re not here Se Hun-ah . I’m so boring ”

Se Hun giggled . Mrs Choi turned to him and shook his head .

“ aigoo ~ this lovebird ..”

Se Hun arranged the chairs while talking on the phone .

“ just be patient Seo Hyun-ah . I will go to your house after I’m done with my work . ahrasseo ? ”

“ jinjja ? promise okay ? Se Hun-ah . I think maybe my parents are forgot my birthday today .  ”

She’s pouted again . and again , Se Hun chuckled .

“ no , they’re not sweetheart . probably they got something to do . okay honey ? I love you . remember , I’m always there for you . ahrasseo ? ”

Seo Hyun nodded and jumped on her bed .

“ okay ! I love you too Se Hun-ah . mm , I don’t want to disturb you . meet me tonight . anyeong . saranghae .”

“ ahrasseo . I’ll go to your house tonight . nado saranghae . anyeong , bye ”

Se Hun ended the called . Lu Han were laughed hardly at him .

“ wow , so mushy ! ”

Se Hun smile widely while Nana watched him closely .she clenched her teeth .

==============================================

Nana cried out loudly in her bedroom . Mr and Mrs Im rushed to their daughter’s bedroom . Mrs Im twist the door-knob , but it’s locked .

“ baby . what’s wrong with you ? tell me dear .”

Mrs Im persuaded her while knocked the door .

“ Nana , please open the door . let me in baby . ”

Mr Im persuaded her . they heard a twist at the door-knob . soon , the door was opened . Mrs Im cupped Nana’s face .

“ what’s wrong with you ? who made my baby crying like this ? ”

Mrs Im pulled Nana into her embraced . Nana still sobbed and her eyes were puffy .

“ Appa ! I want him , Appa ! ”

Nana said and shaked Mr Im’s shoulder . Mr Im held her shoulder tightly .

“ who are you referring to ? ”

“ Oh Se Hun . I want him badly Appa ! I love him so much ! ”

“ but .. he’s Choi Seo Hyun boyfriend . you can’t take it from her .”

“ I don’t care Appa !! I don’t care !! I want him !! ”

Nana yelled to her parents . Mrs Im covered while shook her head . she’s cried too .

“ no you can’t Nana . you can’t .”

“ who said I can’t ?! I will make him as mine !! ”

Mr Im sighed .

“ ahrasseo . I will help you , baby . when you want him ?”

Nana smiled and wiped her tears .

“ I want him .. TONIGHT . ”

Mr Im just nodded , showed his understood .

“ I will handle it . now , go and get ready for Seo Hyun’s birthday party .”

Nana nodded and smile . she hugged her father and whispered to him .

“ I want her vanish from Se Hun’s life ”

Mr Im nodded again . Nana kissed his cheeks and went to her bedroom again . Mrs Im cried slowly .

“ Oppa . please .. don’t harm her .”

Mr Im curved a small smile and patted his wife’s back .

“ don’t worry .”

===============================================

Seo Hyun sang happily . she wore her white dress that was bought by her mother . she combed her silky hair and let it down . she touched her necklace and smile . Se Hun also have a same necklace too on his 15th birthday . their parents gave them as a present . Seo Hyun’s cell phone vibrated , showed she’s received a new messages .

From : Unknown number

Meet me at backyard . I have something to give to you .

-     Se Hun -

Seo Hyun smile .

*“ aigoo ~ so fast . but , hey .. wait . did he’s changing his number ? why he didn’t tell me ? ahh , but its okay . ”*

Seo Hyun looked at the mirror for the last time and she’s walked down to backyard .

“ ya Hyunnie . where are you going ? ”

“ wait a second Omma . I need to meet someone .”

Seo Hyun giggled and Mrs Choi went to Ren’s room to check his son . Seo Hyun are alone at the backyard . she’s sat on the swing .

“ Se Hun-ah .. where are you ? ”

There’s no respond . she’s kept waiting while played with her cell phone . suddenly .

‘ bukkk ! ’

Seo Hyun fell on the ground . she could felt her head was bleeding . she touched her head in semi-conscious condition. someone had covered with a handkerchief and she shut her eyes slowly . she felt like she’s dead now . everything’s changed to black .