.5

The Sun and The Moon

 

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

I want to see your tears pour out without a reason

No one knows inside your heart , the glass fragments raging a storm

The wound become a sickness , all doors become a wall 

I've become an enemy in the mirror , doesn't it hurt ? 

I'll keep anyone from knowing about you . I'll leave the breath to tighten out 

I'll force you to choose the end , I'll take away all reasons in this world for you to stand 

Without the choice of the road back , you'll walk to the end

Your breath would probably end before my heart 

- One , Epik High ft JiSun-

======================================================================================================

Mrs Tiffany Choi walked down to the kitchen and called Seo Hyun while upholding Ren . but Seo Hyun didn’t answered her . she walked to the backyard .

“ Hyunnie . faster darling . I’m sure you don’t want wake your friend waiting for you right ? ”

She looked at the backyard , but nobody’s there .

“ Hyunnie . this is not the right time to play hide and seek baby . we’re late now ! ”

The result still the same . Seo Hyun didn’t answered her .

“ Hyunnie ! I’m deadly serious right now ! ”

Mrs Choi started to cry . she walked to the swing because something was shine under the moon-light . she took it . it is Seo Hyun’s cell phone . she felt some thick fluid on the grass . she touched it .

“ Hyunnie !!!! where are you ?!! ”

Mrs Choi cried out loudly and it’s make baby Ren cried too . in trembling , she’s dialing her husband’s number .

Mr Choi already at the party , waiting for his family , quickly picked up the phone .

“ yoboseyo ? ”

“ Oppa ! Hyunnie is missing Oppa !”

“ mwoh ?!! ”

Mr Choi trembling so hard . he didn’t know what to do .

“ Oppa ! I need you here ….”

Mrs Choi said and sobbed .

“ ahrasseo . I will be there . don’t go anywhere .”

Mr Choi hung up the phone . Mr Oh patted his back .

“ what’s wrong ? gwaenchana ?”

“ my daughter .. are missing , Mr Oh !”

“ what ?!”

Mr Oh shocked . Mr Choi wiped his man-tear . he cried .

“ I will help you . kaja ”

Both of them rushed to their car . they bumped with Se Hun , Kris , Nana and Lu Han .

“ Appa ! ahjussi ! where do you want to go ? why are you crying ahjussi ?”

Mr Oh pulled Se Hun far away from them .

“ son , I hope you’ll be okay if you hear this .”

“ what is it Appa ?”

His heart start to beat crazily .

“ Seo Hyun is missing ..”

“ what ?!! ”

Se Hun’s face pale . Nana ran to him and quickly hugged him when he about to collapsed on the ground .

“ Se Hun-ah ! Se Hun-ah !”

Se Hun was fainted after Mr Oh and Mr Choi drove to Mr Choi’s house . Kris and Lu Han bring Se Hun to the pavilion near the swimming pool . Nana placed Se Hun’s head on her lap while she wiped Se Hun’s face with a wet towel .

“ Seo Hyun !!”

Se Hun shouted and he awoke .

“ where is Seo Hyun ? where is she ? Seo Hyun !”

He tried to stand , but Nana back-hugged him .

“ no , Se Hun-ah ! you need to rest !”

“ let me go Nana , let me go !”

“ andwae !”

“ I said and I mean it ! LET ME GO !!”

Se Hun stood and pushed Nana away . Kris and Lu Han watched them from besides . Se Hun ran to the main road and crossed the road without looked to the left or right .

honkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!’

Se Hun thrown up in the air of the cold night . all of them rushed to him and the truck driver walked to them . he pulled his hair . he didn’t know what to do .

“ are you stupid ?! bring him to the hospital right now !! ”

Kris were screaming at the top of his lung . he carried Se Hun with a bridal-style and ran through the public . Lu Han followed him from behind , and Nana still stood at the roadside .

“ Se Hun ...”

==================================================================

“ please give way to us !”

Lu Han shouted and escorted Kris . Se Hun’s body were covered in blood . his white suits turned to dark red . soon , they reached at the hospital . the nurse rushed to them and took Se Hun to the emergency room . Kris and Lu Han gasping for the air . Kris remembered something . he called his mother .

“ Omma ! we’re at Sunshine Hospital ! Se Hun was involved in an accident !”

Kris talked like a bullet train .

“ what ?!! you’re ..  you’re not joking with me right ?”

“ no Omma ! ”

Kris shook his head . Mrs Oh’s cell phone fell from his gripped . she’s trembling and kneeled down .

“ no no no . my baby ...”

Mrs Oh cried . her maids came and persuaded her .

“ call my chauffeur and tell my husband .”

Mrs Oh said and she rushed to the car . her chauffeur drove to Sunshine Hospital in 20 minutes . when they reached , only Kris and Lu Han was there .

“ Kris , how is his condition ? is he okay ?”

“ we still don’t know Omma . we hope that he will be fine ”

Mrs OH hugged Kris tightly and cried again . Kris caressed his Omma’s back slowly .

“ he will be okay Omma . don’t worry ..”

=================================================================

After an hour , Mr Oh arrived with Choi’s family and Nana . Mr Oh hugged his wife .

“ shh . be strong . he will be okay ”

Mrs Oh nodded .

“ Kris , gwaenchana ?”

“ I’m fine Appa . only Se Hun involved .”

Mr Oh nodded . Mrs Choi’s tear still remaining about her missing daughter .

“ so , how was Seo Hyun ?”

Kris asked .

“ we’re already make a police report and we have to wait for their result . bastard .”

Mr Oh answered . Lu Han was shocked .

 

* Lu Han POV *

*what ?! Seo Hyun missing ?! and Se Hun accident . looks like both of them have a strong connection . and what’s wrong with that girl ? even if she didn’t show her real expression , but I could felt that she’s happy*

* End of POV *

All of them waiting patiently . Mrs Oh still crying and Kris kept staring in the  dark night sky blankly .