.17

The Sun and The Moon

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

If you follow me , you'll know , I promise

I will show you , in a fantasy like fairytale 

Everyday , tomorrows like today

Money love fashion fame , and all that's in between 

- Neverland , Ukiss -

 

Se Hun rubbed his eyes and woke up lazily . the bright sun shone through his bedroom . he looked at the clock .

“ what ?! is this for real ?! ”

He quickly woke up from the bed and ran into the bedroom . after he took his quick shower , he walked to ‘their’ bedroom to take his suits . he saw Nana still sleeping soundlessly on the bed . sometimes , he felt very pity to Nana . but , he can’t do anything nor helped her . he doesn’t have any feelings towards Nana at all after the incident . and he can’t trust Nana anymore . he quickly dressed up and took his suitcase . he rushed to his car . the chauffeur bowed to him .

“ today I’ll drive my own car . ”

Se Hun drove through the busy road to main company , which meeting would be held .

=======================================================================

“ where is Se Hun ? Isn’t he know today we have an important meeting ? ”

Mr Oh Leeteuk said and sat on the chair roughly . Kris massaged his forehead while Lu Han place his chin on his palm .

“ I .. I don’t know Appa . but , I’m sure , he’s on his way right now . ”

Afterwards , the CEO of the company entered the meeting room . Mr Oh Leeteuk kept glancing at his watch .

“ if he still didn’t show up in 10 minutes , we will start the meeting without him .  ”

All of them remained to be silent . the time kept passing and Se Hun still didn’t showed up .

“ we start now .”

Mr Oh commanded and all of them got prepared .

“ Appa . 5 minutes more please ? ”

Kris tried to persuade Mr Oh .

“ I’m sorry Kris . we have to start now . ”

Kris just nodded .

“ Good morning everyone . so , as you know today , the branch of our company had a vacancy . and I want all you meet a new worker that will fill that place , as Model Manager . so please come in , Park Soo Young .”

A young lady entered the room . Lu Han and Kris’s eyes grew bigger . both of them looked at each other . suddenly , the door bursted opened .

“ I’m sorry ! ”

Se Hun bowed to Mr Oh and at all of the manager .

“ take your sit , Mr Oh . ”

Se Hun sat besides Kris . Kris pointed him to their new manager for model . Se Hun’s eyes grew bigger as Kris and Lu Han too .

“ anyeonghaseyo .. Park Soo Young imnida . but just call me Lizzy . I hope all of you can guide me . ”

Lizzy introduced herself warmly and flashed a sweet smile to all of them . Kris and Se Hun showed their famous-disgusting expression . Lu Han giggled and elbowed Kris when Mr Oh Leeteuk looked at them . the meeting continued until lunch time .

========================================================================

Kris quickly packed his thing and stood up . suddenly ..

“ Oppa .. ”

Kris turned back to look at the owner of the voice . he sighed heavily .

“ what do you want , Lizzy ? ”

“ Let’s lunch together .. ”

“ no thanks . I’m already had my partner to lunch with . thank you for your offer . I can’t have a lunch with you today . I’m sorry . ”

“ Oppa . why are you being so cold towards me ? ”

Lizzy pouted . Kris held Lizzy’s shoulder .

“ I’m sorry Lizzy . maybe next time . ”

“ no ! I don’t want ! I want today ! ”

“ can you act like a lady , Lizzy ? you’re not a child anymore . ”

“ but ..”

……….............

“ just go and have a lunch with her , Kris .. ”

Mr Oh interrupted from behind after he heard their conversation . Kris sighed and bowed to Mr Oh .

“ ahrasseo , Appa . ”

Kris carried his thing and walked out . Lu Han were waited for him while Se Hun already been dragged by the CEO to join their lunch . Lizzy followed Kris like a little puppy .

“ I’m sorry Lu Han . but , can you help me ? ”

“ it’s okay . I’m understand with your position right now . what is it Kris ? ”

Kris whispered to him and he just nodded .

“ what thing that both of you hide from me ? ”

Lizzy interrupted but both of them ignored her . they entered the elevator silently . Kris and Lizzy had their lunch at the café near the building while Lu Han drove his car to the town .

“ where did Lulu Oppa go ? ”

“ I don’t know . ”

Kris shrugged his shoulder and continued ate his meal .

=======================================================================

Lu Han entered the hyper mall with a wide smile plastered on his bright face . everybody could melted when saw his smile . he went to the Sushi Center . after a few seconds . he spotted a lady who are sat alone at the corner while played with her cell phone . Lu Han walked to her and whispered to her ear .

“ anyeong .. ”

The lady turned back because she’s taken aback .

“ an .. anyeong .. ”

Lu Han giggled .

“ I’m sorry if I made you waiting , Joo Hyun-ssi . ”

“ ani .. It’s okay . but , where is Kris-ssi ? he couldn’t come ? ”

“ aah , yes , he said sorry about that .

Joo Hyun nodded .

“ so for now .. what do you want to eat ? ”

“ since this is ‘Sushi Center’ we only can eat sushi . they didn’t serve any food here except for sushi .. ”

Joo Hyun answered sarcastically . Lu Han glared at her . suddenly she bowed her head .

“ mianhae . I didn’t mean to play a prank on you .. I thought that you’re easy-going people . I’m sorry . ”

Lu Han laughed out loud .

“ aigoo ~ kyeopta ! ”

Joo Hyun looked at him .

“ what ? ”

“ you’re so straight Joo Hyun-ssi . and I like you .. ”

“ ahh .. neh .. what ? you .. you like me ? ”

“ ye .. I like your childish side ! ”

Joo Hyun smile and her cheeks blushed hardly . they enjoyed their sushi while talked and laughed . without they realized that ..

.. the feeling ..

========================================================================

Kris had been worried about Lu Han . he kept glancing at his watch and his cell phone .

“  where is he going right now ?! ”

He glanced at his watch again . the watched showed it’s already 2 hours passed their lunch time , but Lu Han still didn’t showed up himself yet . he couldn’t stand it anymore . he grabbed his cell phone and dialed Lu Han’s number ,

“ yoboseyo ? ”

He could heard a giggled on the other side .

“ ya Lu Han-ah ! where are you now ?! where are you going ?! for God sake , better you come back here ! you will be going a dead meat now ! ”

Kris shouted at the top of his lung .

“ ya Kris-ah ! don’t shout at me like that . I’m not deaf yet ..”

Lu Han answered calmly .

“ what ever . where are you now ? ”

“ I’m .. I’m at the cinema .. ”

“ what ?! are you insane Lu Han ?! ”

“ Kris-ah .. shh . people might hear your y voice , calm down .. I’m okay right now . don’t worry about me . okay ? tell Se Hun that till this evening I won’t be at my office . ”

“ ya ya ya Lu Han-ah ! you with whom ? don’t say that you still with her .. ”

“ huh ? what is it Kris ? I’m sorry but I have to tell you . I’m with her right now . ”

He could heard a female voice chuckled and he really knew that voice . the voice that always make his heart heartbeat when he met her and could soothed his feelings .

“ ya ! deal with me after this ! ”

Before he hung up the phone angrily , Lu Han were laughed at him .

“ aish ~ that guy really get me on nerves ! ”

Kris threw his cell phone on the table and he leaned at the sofa while shut his eyes tightly .