.18

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

I love you - you are my happy miracle 

Such a beautiful dream

We will always be together

I'll always love you 

I'll always whisper I love you

Lean your tired arm on me

I'll be with you forever

I'll always love you girl .

- I'll Always Love You , HITT - 

***

 

Joo Hyun spent her weekdays with YoonA , Dongwoon and Chanyeol . they went to shopping together .

“ Dongwoon-ah , can you drop me at church later ? ”

“ uh huh . okay .. ”

Suddenly Chanyeol’s cell phone rang .

“ yoboseyo . ”

 

“ ye . I’m with Dongwoon-ssi , YoonA noona and Joo Hyun .. ”

 

“ you miss her ? don’t make me laugh Bacon ! hahahahaha ! ”

 

“ aish ! you’re over-excited Bacon . send my regards to Omma and Appa . and Suho hyung too . I miss them all , except you silly . ”

 

“ ye ye I know .. how about YoonA noona ? ”

 

“ hahahahahahaha ! what ever .. looser .. okay , see ya ! bye ! ”

 

Chanyeol hung up the phone and YoonA glared at him .

“ what are you talking about me just now ? ”

“ err ~ nothing .. Joo Hyun-ah .. Bacon said he miss you so much .. ” . Joo Hyun nodded and chuckled . Dongwoon dropped her at the church and three of them went to amusement park . She walked entered the church and prayed . when she finished , she turned and wanted to walk . suddenly , someone bumped her . she bowed . “ I’m sorry sir .. ”

“ it’s okay . ”

Joo Hyun started to walk .

“ miss ! ”

Joo Hyun turned and looked at him . “ yes ? ”

“ are you the model that my wife hugged last week ? ”

Joo Hyun nodded . “ hmm . neh .. why ? ”

“ I’m sorry . by the way , I’m Choi Siwon .. can we have a talk ? ”

Joo Hyun raised her brow . “ mm , neh .”

 

========================================================================

 

“ I’m sorry for my wife’s action last week . I really didn’t know that she would searched for you .”

“ ani .. it’s okay , sir .. ”

“ just call me ahjussi . I’m not your master ” Mr. Choi said and smile . Joo Hyun bowed her head .

“ mm neh . but .. ahjussi . can you tell me why your wife are searching for me last week ? ”

Mr Choi rubbed his chin . he cleared his throat before he could talked . “ because .. because .. your face seem similar to my daughter . and your behave too . nothing is different . ”

“ aah . do you have a picture of your daughter ? can I see it ? and where did she go ? ”

Mr Choi took out a photo from his wallet and handed it to Joo Hyun .

“ your daughter .. she’s really looks like me . ”

“ yes .. she’s .. she’s missing 10 years ago .. and we didn’t found her until today . some rumors said that she’s already died ..  but I don’t believe it . since she’s missing , my wife kept crying everyday . ” Mr. Choi tear started to run on his wrinkle cheeks . Joo Hyun’s eyes started to fill with tear .

“ until today , we kept praying that she will come back . but NO . and that’s why on the first time we saw you , we thought that you are my daughter . we really miss her . when I saw my wife crying hardly , my heart will broke . everyday , my heart will shattered . I can’t stand when saw her crying . ” Mr. Choi slowly wiped his tear using his handkerchief .

“ ahjussi .. be strong okay ? If you don’t give up , God will help you . just wait for that time and she will come back .. ” Joo Hyun hold his hand and he just nodded .

“ actually .. ” she stuttered . “ my mum told me that .. when I came here .. she asked me to find my real parents . but .. how I gonna find them ? I didn’t know who am I nor my true name . I can’t remembered anything . ” Joo Hyun explained .  Mr Choi raised up his head and looked at her .

“ then .. you’re definitely are my daughter ! ”

“ I .. I don’t know ahjussi . and I think I’m not your daughter . what will happen to your daughter if she come back ? ”

“ no . I know , you’re certainly are my daughter . trust me . ”

“ no , ahjussi . no . the others might think that I’m be your daughter because you’re a wealthy person . I don’t want they think like that .. especially ‘ them ’. ”

“ I don’t care what other people will say . please .. if you’re not my real daughter , I want you to be my adopt child . I want my wife’s could smile like 10 years ago . please . I’m begging you . ”

“ I .. I . don’t know .. give me some more time . ” Joo Hyun stood up and walked away . her tear still remained on her cheeks . suddenly , she felt dizzy and fell on the hard floor .

 

=======================================================================

 

“ Kris-ah . did you love ‘ her ’ ? ”

Kris almost choked when he heard Lu Han’s question . he put down his mug . Se Hun turned to look at Kris .

“ what did you said just now ? ”

Lu Han cleared his throat . “ did you love her ? or , like her ? something like that .. ”

“ who .. are you talking about ? ”

Lu Han smile meaningfully . “ her .. Kim.Joo.Hyun. ”

“ what ?! ” Kris looked at Lu Han with disbelieved look while Se Hun felt uncomfortable .

“ Han-ah . can you change the topic ? ” Se Hun asked in slow tone . he’s really not in his mood .

“ aah , wait .. hmm . I think … maybe yes . ” Kris grinned . Se Hun glared at him.

“ what ? she’s Kim Joo Hyun . ”

“ for me , Joo Hyun and Seo Hyun are the same person . ” Se Hun said in flat tone and looked away . a small smile crept on Kris’s face . Lu Han sighed heavily . suddenly ..

“ Oppa ! ”

A young lady hugged Kris from behind and Nana appeared too .

“ what are you doing here , Lizzy ? who gave you a permission to interrupt our ‘ meeting ’ ? ”

Lizzy pouted , but she still didn’t broke the hugged . “ mm . Nana unnie . I’m boring . so that’s why I came here . ”

Kris pushed her away . “ I don’t care what is your problem . none of my business . but please . don’t.hug.me. ” . Kris walked to the balcony , joined Lu Han who enjoyed the scenery of the flower garden of Oh’s mansion . Nana sat besides Se Hun and he quickly grabbed his cell phone and ear phone . he wore it and ignored Nana .

“ unnie .. ” Lizzy whined and sat besides Nana . she just smile and caressed Lizzy’s hair . Lu Han took a deep breath .

“ I miss Choi Seo Hyun . ”

All of them looked at him and shocked expression appeared in their own face , especially Se Hun .

“ what are she doing right now ? is she safe ? is she happy ? is she already found her soul mate ? I hope her soul mate is me . ” Lu Han said and shut his eyes . he smile . Se Hun glared at him while Kris clenched his teeth . Lu Han really made them got on nerves . Nana felt uncomfortable with Lu Han statement .

“ Oppa .. who is . Choi Seo Hyun ? ”

Lu Han turned and looked at Lizzy . “ you really want to know about her ? ” .

Lizzy quickly nodded “ ye .”

“ then , ask Se Hun . probably he’s know ..- ”

“ or ask your Nana unnie .. maybe she’s know too . ” Kris interrupted . Nana bite her lips while Se Hun still played with his cell phone .

“ Unnie .. who is she ? ”

“ mm .. she is .. mm . I don’t know .. about .. her . ” Nana stuttered , she didn’t know what to say .

“ Oppa .. who is Choi Seo Hyun ? ” Lizzy shrugged Se Hun’s arm . Se Hun turned to look at her .

“ do you really want to know about her ? ”

Lizzy nodded her head . Nana looked at Se Hun closely .

“ what will you say Se Hun-ah ? what will you tell her ?! ” Nana said in her mind 

“ she’s my first love . my ONLY love . ” Se Hun emphasize the words ONLY and smile . Kris looked at him while Nana shut her eyes .

“ jinjja ?! then , where is she ? ”

“ do you remember a young lady we met at the café a few days ago ? ”

“ ye . ”

“ I think , she is Choi Seo Hyun .. but your Kris and Lu Han Oppa said she’s Kim Joo Hyun . so , she’s Kim Joo Hyun . ”

“ what ?! really ? ”

“ enough Se Hun , enough ! ” Nana stood up and walked away . Se Hun smirked secretly .

“ unnie ! unnie ! ” Lizzy followed her . Kris and Lu Han walked to Se Hun and stood in front of him .

“ what’s on your mind ? you don’t know if she’s a real Seo Hyun or not . ”

“ wae ? my instinct never wrong , Han-ah . ”

“ she’s Kim Joo Hyun . not Choi Seo-”

“ why ? did you scared if she’s Choi Seo Hyun , the one I love . and if she’s Kim Joo Hyun , then you will get her ? ” Se Hun stood and faced Kris .

“ Oh Se Hun ! ”

“ why hyung ? she’s my first and last love . I will get her no matter what will happen . ”

“ she’s Kim Joo Hyun ! now , she’s mine . Choi Seo Hyun was your first love . she’s in our past ! ”

“ hyung .. let me remind you .. one day , if she’s find out that her real self is Choi Seo Hyun , she will realize that her love only for me . ONLY for me , hyung . ”

“ if the day come , I will prepare from now and make her to love me , Se Hun . ”

“ arasseo hyung . I dare you . who will she choose . ”

Lu Han stood between Kris and Se Hun . he looked at both of them .

“ oh man .. you’re a sibling . don’t make this thing ruin your relation , dude ! ”

“ Kris Oh , I dare you . ” Se Hun ignored Lu Han

“ I accept it with pleasure , Oh Se Hun . ”

Both of them smile at each other . but the insides , nobody know . Lu Han could only shook his head . 

==============================================================================================================