.3

The Sun and The Moon

 

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

 

You softly came to me , stole my heart

We have already connected , look at my eyes

You make me call you several times a day

You make me smile at your sweet voice

To me , I only have you

My lady , hold my hand .

- Girlfriend , Teen Top -

=========================================================================

 

Seo Hyun sat on a swing while reading a book . Lu Han and Kris were played a game . meanwhile Se Hun played water with Nana . both of them laughed happily . Seo Hyun curved a smile when looked at Se Hun . she’s really happy . suddenly , a little boy came to her with a wide smile .

“ aww , my little boy ..”

Seo Hyun carried the little boy . it is her little brother . the little boy giggled when Seo Hyun touched his cheeks . Lu Han walked to her and played along .

“ anyeong Ren .. remember me ? ”

Ren giggled . he still can’t talked . Lu Han stretched out his hand and Ren went to his embrace . Se Hun turned back and screamed .

“ aww ! my baby !! ”

Se Hun ran to Ren and leaved Nana alone . he took Ren from Lu Han’s embrace and carried Ren . Nana pouted and washed her hands . she walked to the table , where’s Kris played his game . Seo Hyun stood besides Se Hun and pinched Ren’s cheeks .

“ he’s really cute like you Se Hun-ah . ”

“ really ? omo ! I’m cute ! Ren , heard that ? your sister said I’m cute like you ! ”

And again Ren chuckled . not because he’s understand , but Lu Han were tickled his foot . Mrs Tiffany Choi walked out while held a milk bottle .

“ did you see Ren ? where is he ? aigoo ~ this little boy ”

“ he’s here Omma . we played with him .”

Seo Hyun replied . Mrs Choi walked to Se Hun and took Ren .

“ I’m so sorry Se Hun . but he need to sleep . ”

“ ahrasseo eomoni . ”

Se Hun said and kissed Ren’s cheeks .

“ aigoo ~ you’re really very caring . that’s why Hyunnie love you so much ! ”

Mrs Choi smile and walked into their house .

“ Omma ! ”

Seo Hyun yelled , showed that she’s protest . Mrs Choi turned back and winked her eyes to her daughter . Seo Hyun’s cheeks were blushing hardly .

“ aigoo aigoo aigoo . your cheeks red hardly huh ? ”

Se Hun said and sat besides Lu Han on the swing . Lu Han and Se Hun laughed . Nana dumbfounded . Seo Hyun crossed her arm over her chest . Se Hun stood again and pinched her cheeks .

“ Se Hun-ah ! that’s hurt ! ”

Seo Hyun said and cupped her face . she’s pouted and read again her books .

“ so my princess . you don’t want to sit ? ”

Se Hun asked her but Seo Hyun ignored him .

“ Hyunnie .. did you hear me ? ”

Seo Hyun walked and sat besides Kris .

“ Kris .. what are game that you playing ? can you teach me ? ”

Seo Hyun said and smile sweetly . Kris stunned when looked at her . his heart beating crazily .

“ err .. err . ani . I’m just .. mm . played some boring games .”

He’s stuttered . he’s scratched his not-itchy head . Seo Hyun smile while on the other side , Se Hun were jealous . he’s pouted and swung the swing vigorously . Lu Han were shocked and he almost fell on the ground . Nana still looked at Seo Hyun secretly . she’s started to envy her more and more . she clenched her teeth . Se Hun , who is still jealous , walked alone to the mini-garden . Nana quickly followed him . Lu Han and Kris looked at Seo Hyun and they turned to look at Se Hun and Nana . Nana were piggy-back on Se Hun . Lu Han shrugged his shoulder .

“ kaja . I’m hungry . ”

Kris stood and reached out his hands to Seo Hyun . Seo Hyun smile and stood besides Kris . she held Kris’s hand and Lu Han’s hand . they entered the house together , left Se Hun and Nana who is still playing outside .

==================================================

They done their eating when Se Hun and Nana walked into the house . Nana’s arm clinging on Se Hun’s arm . when Se Hun looked at Seo Hyun , he’s ran to her and forget about Nana . Se Hun back-hugged her .

“ saranghae ”

Se Hun whispered to her . she just chuckled .

“ babo . nado ”

Seohyun tapped his head . Se Hun broke the hugged . he took Seo Hyun plate and bring it to the sink . Kris and Lu Han bring their own plate to the sink .

“ leave it . I will wash it ”

Seo Hyun said while wore rubber glove . Nana still watched closely at Se Hun and Seo Hyun , tried to guess what’s are their relationship . suddenly , Lu Han picking finger in front of Nana . Nana were shocked .

“ Han-ah ! you make me shocked ! ”

Lu Han giggled .

“ what are you watching for ? the lovebirds ? oh come on . don’t tell me that you’re envied them ..”

Lu Han said while flipped his hair . he’s looked at the outside . actually , his heart hurt too when looked at the lovebirds . Se Hun sat on the cabinet and disturbed Seo Hyun . Nana sighed . she walked out and be followed by Lu Han . Kris were watching at both of them closely .

“ don’t you dare to touch the person that very important to me ”

Kris said to himself and clenched his fist .

“ today’s meeting was so boring . I’ve tell you , if today all of us hang out together , this will be fun . but all of you refuse ”

“ watched out with what you said young lady . ”

Lu Han said and played his game again .

“ Han-ah . may I ask you something ? ”

“ what ? ”

“ did they have .. any .. relationship ? ”

Lu Han paused his game and raised his head .

“ I don’t know . why don’t you ask them by yourself ? ”

Lu Han replied coldly .

“ I’ve already asked Se Hun . but he changed the topic ”

“ then , I don't know .”

Both of them in silent atmosphere .

“ I will get you even you’re already owned by Seo Hyun ! “

 

====================================================================================================

 

boring chappie =,= good night !