.9

The Sun and The Moon

 

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

I cried a lot because of you

I laughed a lot because of you

I believed in love because of you

I've lost everything because of you

I'm speechless , suffocating and lonely

The world without you has 

Chewed my heart out

Stomped on my dignity

Torn apart my heart

Why did you leave me behind ?

- Because of You , After School -

 

Kris went to his aunt’s house with the help of Joo Hyun . luckily , his Aunt Jessica were their neighbor . he pressed the bell gate , Aunt Jessica live in very huge house . a young boy opened the gate . soon , he could saw the boy .

“ hyung !! ”

Suho went and hugged Kris tightly .

“ hey what’s up kiddo ? wow . you’re turn to big kiddo huh ?”

Suho giggled .

“ I’m just fine . its been a long time you never visit us hyung . Jess Omma really miss you , she thought that you’re forget her after Oh’s family took you as their son . ”

Suho explained .

“ I’m sorry . I’m don’t have my time . and now , here I am .”

Suho smile and hugged Kris again . they entered the house .

“ where’s the Happy Virus Yeollie and the sweet Bacon ?”

“ Yeollie had a basketball training at his university while Bacon .. hmm probably arguing with YoonA .”

“ huh ? who is YoonA ? ”

“ aah . our neighbor . there is her house . she’s a pastry maker . and she’s owned a bakery at the town , with her sweet and lovely sister .. aah .”

Suho pointed at the white house which is full of tulips flower at their yard . Suho smile to himself when he remembered Joo Hyun . suddenly , a girl passed them .

“ YoonA-ah ! anyeong ! ”

“ eh , anyeong . ”

YoonA bowed .

“ did you done your argue with Bacon ? ”

YoonA nodded .

“ umm , yes . I had to surrender because I have a lot of work to do at my bakery . so , I’ll go first . anyeong .”

“ he just a kid YoonA-ah . ”

Suho waved his hand to YoonA . afterward , they walked to the kitchen .

“ Omma ! look at this who come to our house ! ”

Jessica didn’t turned back because she has a lot of work to do .

“ Suho . I’m busy right now . just go and played with Bacon there .”

“ Omma ! I’m not a kid anymore . I don’t want to play with the kiddo ! ”

Suho pouted . Kris patted his back and smile . Kris walked to his aunt and back-hugged her .

“ ahjumma ..”

Kris said . Jessica startled . her knife dropped on the chopper board .

“ Kr . Kris , is that . you ? ”

“ ye ahjumma .. ”

Kris put his chin on Jessica’s shoulder . he love Jessica and considered her as his own mother .  Jessica turned back and hugged Kris tightly . she cupped his face .

“ why are you never visit us , Kris ?! I’m been waiting for you for 15 years you know ..”

Jessica started to cry . Kris felt guilty .

“ ahjumma . mianhae . I don’t  have any intention to make you waiting for me . I’m just doesn’t have a single time to visit you . you know , my Appa .  but , I’m always call you right ? ”

“ I know I know . now , you’re son of the one who run the largest company in Seoul . I’m understand ”

Kris wiped Aunt Jessica’s tear .

“ ahjumma , mianhae . so for now  can I stay here for a while ? I want to spend my time with all of you ..”

Suddenly , Baekhyun popped out from nowhere and jumped on Kris’s back .

“ hyung !! ”

“ ouch ouch ! my back ! Bacon , its hurt ! ”

Baekhyun quickly stood on his feet . Jessica knocked Baekhyun’s head .

“ don’t do like that to your hyung ! ”

“ Omma .. its hurt ..”

Baekhyun pouted and rubbed his head. Kris smile . Baekhyun smile again and hugged Kris .

“ hyung . I miss you . ”

“ ya ! you’re not the one who only miss him ! all of us !”

Suho knocked his head .

“ can you stop hitting my head ? I will be a stupid high school student if all of you kept hitting my precious head ! ”

Baekhyun said and protected his head with his hand . all of them laughed at him .

“ so , Kris . you can stay here for the rest of your life if you want .”

“ ahjumma .. I don’t want to be a burden to you . moreover , I had my own house at Seoul . I’m here because I want to release my stress .”

Jessica smile and nodded .

“ Bacon , show Kris hyung his room .”

Baekhyun nodded .

“ ahrasseo Omma ! so , lets go Kris hyung ! ”

Suho helped Kris to bring up his luggage . they climbed the stairs and went to the door that been carved ‘Kris’ on it . the other room also been carved with their own name too . he looked at the whole room . it was a huge room , but still can’t compared with his room at Oh’s house . the room was a black and white painted , even the curtain too .

“ Omma really love you hyung . I had an argued with Omma once because I want this room .”

Baekhyun grinned foolishly at Kris .

“ you know why ? because he want to stalk the sweet and lovely girl , Joo Hyun . so , me and Omma against him . if I don’t get this room , so he won’t too .”

Suho , once again smile to himself when he said Joo Hyun’s name . Kris smile .

“ Joo Hyun ? a girl with a chubby cheeks , big eyes and a sincere smile ? ”

Kris asked them and the result was , both of them nodded faster as they could .

“ but hyung . don’t steal her from me okay ? she’s mine .”

Baekhyun said and he smile shyly . his cheeks were red .

“ ya ! on your dream ! he’s my girl you know ! you can take YoonA noona ! ”

“ shiro ! I don’t want YoonA noona ! she’s really fierce , like a dragon ! ”

Baekhyun said and stomped his feet .

“ ya ya you guys . can you stop arguing ? I want to rest . we will continue our fight this night . okay ? ”

Both of them grinned .

“ mianhae hyung . so , meet you tonight .”

Both of them walked out and Kris still can heard their argued . Kris went to the bed and laid down . he slowly shut his eyes . he’s really tired after a long journey .

===================================================================

Se Hun took his cell phone and walked out from his office . he glanced at his watch , the clock showed 7pm . he sighed . he pressed the elevator button and waited . suddenly , someone tapped him from behind . it is Lu han .

“ so , how about tonight ? ”

“ as usual .”

Se Hun replied coldly . Lu Han smile and nodded . Se Hun showed off his famous expression – heartless expression - . they walked into the elevator . Se Hun’s chauffeur already waited for him at the lobby . he walked to the car .

“ as usual , I’ll be back late . you can go now .”

“ but .. Mrs ..”

“ I said GO !!! you want me to fire you ?!! ”

the chauffeur quickly drove the car away . after a while , Lu Han drove his car to the lobby and Se Hun got into the car . Lu Han drove through the main road .

====================================================================

“ I’m .. I’m sorry , Mrs Oh . but Mr Oh said he will back late .”

Nana clenched her teeth .

“ you can go now . ”

The chauffeur walked away .

“ why he always doing like this to me ?!! ”

Nana were screaming and cried out loudly .

“ Se Hun-ah . did you forget ? today is our anniversary .. for 5 years .. ”

Nana kneeled down and sobbed . even Se Hun had gave her everything – a huge house , brand outfit , the fame – but she still lonely . abandoned in their own house . Nana walked to ‘their’ bedroom lifelessly . they live in one house , one bedroom . but Se Hun never ‘touched’ her . after back from work , Se Hun will ate and ignored Nana . afterward , when the time Se Hun want to sleep , he will sleep on the sofa or went to the other room . but she doesn’t want to give up because she believe that one day Se Hun will turn to her and love her .  but , she asked herself . when will Se Hun love her as a wife or as a human ? she cried endlessly and her eyes were swollen because of crying . she shut her eyes slowly , tried to sleep . 

 

- she can't get something precious  . Se Hun's true love -

 

=================================================================