.10

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

Should I smile or should I cry , what should I do ?

Do I need to let you go because you found another person ?

I'm so shocked  for a moment that I wander the night streets . 

I toss and turn , toss and turn and lose up all sleep till morning baby 

Girl you know I'm lost without you

I miss your kiss

Because I'm in too deep ..

- Should I Smile or Cry ? , Electroboyz ft Baek Ji Young -

======================================================================

Kris entered his room without switched on the lamp . he’s really sleepy . but , someone had caught his eyes . he walked to the window and looked at the window crossed from his bedroom . there’s a girl , with a tulips flower . it is Joo Hyun . he saw she smile and played the piano . he could saw everything in the dark . when he kept seeing Joo Hyun , suddenly Joo Hyun touched her heart and she fell down . he could heard a glass was broken . he saw YoonA and her parents tried to help Joo Hyun walked to her bed .

“ whats wrong with her ? did she’s sick ? ”

Kris talked to himself and kept watching until the lamp in Joo Hyun’s bedroom turned of . he walked to his bed and laid down .

“ those eyes . those gaze .. ”

He kept thinking until he fell asleep .

===================================================================

Se Hun were eating while watched the show on television with Lu Han , both of them laughed out loudly .

“ so Se Hun-ah . you will sleep over here tonight ? ”

“ yup ! as usual .”

Se Hun grinned .

“ why ? did you have any problem with her ? ”

“ no . I’m okay with her .”

“ but .. why ? she’s your wife Se Hun-ah . she’s have a feeling too .”

“ yes . she’s my wife , but not my love .”

Se Hun laughed again , tried to hide his feeling .

“ do you still love ‘her’ ? ”

Lu Han asked while pointed his finger too Se Hun’s necklace . Se Hun touched it and smile .

“ yes . she’s my first and forever love . ”

“ so , 10 years have passed and you still love ‘her’ ? ”

“ yes . all my love , my heart are belonged to her . always and forever . Han-ah . why are you kept asking me this question ? ”

“ ani- .. I’m just , want to know .”

Lu Han giggled .

“ but , Nana .. she’s your wife , your ‘real’ wife . she’s already gone for 10 years . you must realized it Se Hun-ah .”

“ yeah , I knew it . but .. I can’t love someone else more . she’s the one who been carved in my heart and you know .. I can’t love Nana .. I just .. just ..”

He can’t finished his words . Se Hun sighed heavily .

“ just what ? ”

“ I’m married with her because of her Appa wants me to take care of her . that’s all . besides , I had read her diary before .. ”

“ so ? what happen ? what did she wrote in it ? ”

“ at that time , we’re already married for 3 days . she wrote . she wrote that she love me on the first time we met . she would do anything just to get me , include eliminate Seo Hyun from my life .”

Lu Han seemed very shocked .

“ really ?! she wrote like that ? so , what did you do ? ”

“ yeah . and I’m end up like this . ignored her . I didn’t trust her every single thing she talked about Seo Hyun . I knew , they’re not a good friend .. according to her behave .”

“ but , Seo Hyun seemed didn’t care right ? ”

“ yup . that’s why I still love her until now , and forever .”

Lu Han turned and watched the television .

*“ Mianhae Se Hun-ah .. I love her too .”*

======================================================================

 

its an updatee ! thank you a lot to my suscriber ! I love you all ! give me a lot of love !

 

Tumblr_m28u4r6ll31r4j89ho1_500_large

I've found that this Exo-M's Maknae so ayyyy !!

I LOVE his eyes and his lips .. gosh *fangirling*

 

Tumblr_m3uzqowbrx1r2p5kpo6_250_large

and I LOVE this Exo-K's Maknae too !

his face so innocent and he always being excited more than anyone * he still can't beat the Hapy Virus Chanyeol *

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh *fangirling again*

 how about all of you ??

Tumblr_m2rtb6kzlp1rntrqmo1_500_large==============================================================================================================

 

 

Eycha_sk11 [block]  on 5-10-2012 01:43:19 says: x
What !!? Poor seohun !! Arghhhhh !! 10 years later ? How old are them ? Update moree plss !!!
Lol ahah author-nim, of course nana weren't include !! Why i must love her ? Kekek :D oh new characters? Hope u don't pair yoona with one of those exo ! Keke coz i want seokris + seohun + hanseo !! Ahaha *greedy*

ME : LOL xD , now they're probably 25 or 26 :) but I love Nana character in here , she doesn't give up to get what her wants . LOL xD she's really a strong girl you know .. kamsahamnida !

 

seohyun10 [block]  on 5-10-2012 08:52:43 says: x
Wow. 1o years passed. I wonder what will happen with Seohyun and all the guys and Nana. Please update!

ME : kekeke ^^ , just imagine that all of them were changed their physical :) kamsahamnida !

 

Seomate_seobaby [block]  on 5-10-2012 09:21:21 says: x
10? why 10? anyway.. sad story.. makes me wanna cry!

ME : why 10 ? heum , maybe I'm like number 10 ? hehehehe ^__^ it is a sad story ? T__T don't cry ..  kamsahamnida ! don't cry !

 

iloveloveSNSD [block]  on 5-10-2012 11:43:10 says: x
Is Nana a real person or just made up? anyways update soon loove Exo+GG..hehehe

ME : Nana is After School and Orange Caramel member . her voice so AWESOME ! you should try to hear their song . I love her voice >,< and she's so pretty ! kamsahamnida !

 

Hyunie_Maknae [block]  on 5-10-2012 15:14:47 says: x
This storry is so nice... it made me cry hard... :(
Way to go, author!

ME : thank you , kamsahamnida ! aigoo ~ Don't cry . if you're cry , I will cry too T__T yay ! way to go !

 

irene_cute [block]  on 5-10-2012 15:54:42 says: x
update :) omo.. poor Seohyun..

ME : yup , an update ! tehee ^^ , kamsahamnida !

 

aidalovekpop [block]  on 5-10-2012 16:50:03 says: x
aigoo.update soon!love ur story

ME : update noww ! thank you so much because love my story :) 

 

NieyaOzil [block]  on 5-11-2012 23:25:45 says: x
to iloveloveSNSD- Nana is a lady from After School and Orange Caramel.. she's gorgeous <3 

ME : yup , she is :) kamsahamnida ! I hope you won't bash me :) 

 

maknae94 [block]  on 5-12-2012 23:49:15 says: x
mwoya!! cliffhanger!! urgh...
do u watch the moon embraces the sun??
well.. it's just that the plot reminds me of it.. in a modern way though..
btw... i love the story,.. what's with the big 10?? i kept on refreshing the page, thinking that the words can't be load or whatever..
oh hey btw.. looks like you're a fans seohyun sehun..
mind reading my story. i have seohyun sehun too..
oh not too mention... seohyun luhan too..

ME : huhuhu , MIANHAE :) yup , I had been watched the story two time . oh my goodness . that's tory are ing AWESOMEE ! I love that story so much ! yup , actually my idea came from TMETS , but I changed a bit :) LOL xD MIANHAE for the big 10 :) I want to make a suspense . but I don't know if its work well or not T__T I'm still new here .. hey , I'm SeoHun shipper >,< maybe , if they exist . and yeah , I've been reading your story and I'm suscribing it before ! Tears From Heaven if I'm not mistake >,< that story very good ! thumbs up to you ! kamsahamnida ! fighting !