.11

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

I lost my mind the moment I saw you

Except you , everything get in slow motion

Tell me if this is love

Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you

Fighting , crying and hugging

Tell me if this is love

- What Is Love , Exo-K -

 

It’s been a week Kris at his aunt’s house . he took this chance to be close with the Kim’s sibling , especially Joo Hyun . he’s attracted to her charm on their first met . Kris , Chanyeol , Baekhyun , Suho , YoonA and Joo Hyun always spent their time together if they’re not busy with their work . they also went to the beach , played with the water and soft sand . when they came back to their house , Dongwoon were waited for Joo Hyun at the gate .

“ Woonnie ! ”

Joo Hyun ran to him .

“ what are you doing here ?! why don’t you call me that you’re waited for me ? you’re stupid Dongwoon ! ”

Joo Hyun said and pulled him into hugged . Dongwoon smileand patted her back . the rest just looked at them .

“ Im okay . don’t worry about me . I’m here because .. mm .. ”

Chanyeol cleared his throat loudly while Baekhyun and Suho jaws were dropped down . Dongwoon broke the hugged .

“ so , what is your answer ? about my question last week ..”

“ aah , about that .. I’m already discussed it with my Omma and Appa . and yeah , I would like to be your mom’s model .. ”

Joo Hyun laughed .

“ so . come here . I want to introduce you to my friend .”

Joo Hyun dragged Dongwoon to all of them .

“ so , this is my close friend , the one who I’m always talking about . Son Dongwoon . ”

Dongwoon quickly bowed . YoonA knocked his head while Kris watched him closely .

“ so .. you’re .. Son Eun Seo’s son ? ”

Kris interrupted . all of them turned their head to him .

“ hyu .. hyung .. do you know him ? ”

Baekhyun startled .

“ ye . how did you know ? ”

Kris chuckled .

“ who didn’t know the famous designer’s son ? she always tagged her son along to be her partner in every event that been launched . ”

Dongwoon smile shyly .

“ and you’re a model too , right ? ”

Dongwoon nodded .

“ maybe you don’t  know me , because I’m just be your audience . anyway , I’m Kris Oh . ”

Kris stretched his hand out and Dongwoon reached out his hands to shake . since that day , YoonA and Joo Hyun always went to Dongwoon’s house to practice how to walk on runway , make an expression and how to manage a body posture . Kris always stuck with them . sometimes he would lend a hand to help them .

“ so , where’s this fashion show will be held ? ”

Kris asked them when three of them sat and rest from the practiced .

“ uhh . Seoul . this Sunday . but my mom asked us to go there on Friday to practice more there . ”

Kris just nodded .

“ so , will you go to see us ? ”

YoonA interrupted .

“ yes , yes . I will . my mum loved to watch a fashion show . it’s her passionate . moreover , she loved Son Eun Seo’s designed dress . ”

“ your mum has very high-taste dude ..”

All of them laughed out loud except Joo Hyun . she just stayed smile .

“ so Kris-ah , when will you go back to Seoul ? ”

“ maybe , on the same day all of you go to Seoul ..”

Kris chuckled .

“ really ? wow ! this gonna be fun ! so , you can show us everything in Seoul ! ”

YoonA said and clapped her hand .

“ ahrasseo . I will show you everything there . but ..”

“ but what ? ”

“ nothing ..”

Kris smile and kept staring at Joo Hyun who’s busied talked with Dongwoon . now he’s found out that Joo Hyun very similar to Seo Hyun . is she Seo Hyun ? that question kept playing in his mind .

 

=================================================================

*Friday Morning*

Joo Hyun sat on the corner of her bed thinking deeply about her decision that she made , she kept staring at the tulip flowers until she heard something that disturbed her several years ago  .

“ Se-Hun-ah ! give me back my book ! ”

“ catch me if you can ! lalalala ”

The voice kept beaming in her ears . 

“ why all this happen again ? whose voice I heard ? please , go away from me whenever you are .. please ..”

Joo Hyun talked to herself with her eyes shut .

“ Se-Hun or what are his name , I don’t care . who is he ? ”

Suddenly , the door opened slowly . Yuri and Yesung entered the room slowly with a wide smile .

“ are you ready dear ? ”

Her mother’s voice so calm , made her felt relieved .

“ I .. I don’t know Omma , Appa .. ”

Joo Hyun bowed her head . Yesung caressed her hair .

“ whatever you say , whatever you do , always trust yourself and we will always support you . you know what the best for yourself , just go and pursue your dream . okay ? ”

Joo Hyun smile . she felt touched on Yesung’s confession .

“ thank you Appa , Omma . you’re my source of my strength . without both of you and YoonA unnie , I wouldn’t be like this . I love you Omma , Appa .”

Joo Hyun stood and hugged her parent . Yuri caressed her backs .

“ baby . I got something to give you . ”

“ what is it Omma ? ”

Joo Hyun broke the hugged . Yuri handed her a bracelet , it has two alphabet –SH-

“ what is this Omma ? ”

Yuri smile .

“ actually , this is a necklace . I saw you’re hold it tight when the first time we saw you . I took it because it’s already broken , so I made a decision to make this as a bracelet . is it okay ? you can take it , make it as your lucky bracelet .”

Joo Hyun smile .

“ thank you Omma .”

“ I’m sorry . so , you should go . your friend are waiting for you . ”

Joo Hyun nodded . she took her handbag while Yesung helped her to bring her luggage .