.21

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

No time to give and take in order to get you

Nothing to regret , because there are many more besides you 

There is only one chance , don't ask for more

Otherwise I will cooly send you away 

- Let It Go , Heo Young Saeng - 

 

*Ren POV*

She .. she looks like Seo Hyun noona . those smile , those voice .. who are you Kim Joo Hyun ? why are you resembles my sister a lot ? my sister , the one I longing for . the one love , the one I miss . but , why are you looks like her ? the way she touched me .. Seo Hyun noona . who is she ? why her looks like you ? Seo Hyun noona . I miss you .. I can’t resist her eye-smile and I’m staring at her . I don’t know for how long until I heard Lu Han hyung , Se Hun hyung and Kris hyung cleared their throat at the same time . I looked away to avoid their gaze while this Joo Hyun still smile at me . oh my goodness . help me . no wonder last week Omma cried and hugged her . she’s really looks Seo Hyun noona . now , I’m the one who felt want to hug her because I miss my noona . but .. wait ! she’s Kim Joo Hyun , not my Choi Seo Hyun noona . maybe it just a  coincident . God please , give me the guide .. I shut my eyes tightly .

“ are you okay Ren ? ” Lu Han hyung asked me worriedly . I’m just nodded my head and looked at the model on runway . sometimes , I glanced to look at her and her face always have a bright smile when looked at few models .

“ are they your friends ? ” I heard Se Hun hyung asked her . uhh ! damn hyung . I’m the one who thought about it first . I saw she just nodded her head while I could saw those Nana and Lizzy kept looking at her and make her felt uncomfortable . I bite my lips and drank my water . I shut my eyes again . is she my sister for real ?

*End of POV*

 

=========================================================================

 

Se Hun and Kris kept looking at Joo Hyun while Lu Han always make a skin ship with Joo Hyun and end up with a laughed . Nana and Lizzy felt annoying so they stood up and take a walk .

“ what’s wrong with Kris and Se Hun Oppa ? why did they kept looking at that girl ? ” Lizzy crossed her arm over her chest .

Nana shook her head and bite her lips . “ I .. I don’t know .. ” . “ she’s come back ? is she come back to take my Se Hun away ?! no ! no . no . she’s not her . she’s Kim Joo Hyun ! not Choi Seo Hyun . she’s Kim Joo Hyun ! but , whoever she is , I can’t let her take Se Hun away from me ! never ! ”

“ unnie ? did you heard what I said ? unnie ? ” Lizzy shrugged Nana’s arm .

“ what did you said just now , Lizzy ? Mianhae .. I don’t heard you . ” Nana smile and tries to cover up her mind-thinking .

“ ani .. it’s nothing .. ” Lizzy said and looked at Joo Hyun . “ unnie ? ” she called her .

Nana looked at her . “ ye ? ” .

“ I will never ever give Kris Oppa to her .. Kris Oppa is mine , ONLY mine ! ” Lizzy clenched his fist .

Nana smirked . “ yeah . we are on the same boat . I will never ever let her seduce my Se Hun .. ”

“ but , unnie .. ” Lizzy smile meaningfully . “ before she can do anything , I think .. maybe we can do something on her .. what do you think ? ”

“ whoa !it is a great idea Lizzy-ah ! I’m agree with you .. ” both of them smirked and shook their hand . and lastly , they hugged happily .

 

==========================================================================

 

After the fashion show , the organizer held a dances to their guest . all of them dances together , enjoyed the moment . except for those 7 people who still sat and being silent .

“ Hyunnie !! ” YoonA screamed from behind and hugged her . 7 of them looked at her . Chanyeol , Dongwoon and Tao appeared from behind .

“ unnie ! ” Joo Hyun stood up and hugged YoonA – they acted like they was a long lost siblings – Tao walked to her and kissed her hand .

“ ya ! how dare you kissed her hand ?! ” YoonA , always be a protective unnie , scolded Tao . but he just smile . Se Hun looked at Joo Hyun while Kris glared at Tao .

“ Joo Hyun-ah ! let’s dance together ? it’s a long time we never dance together ! ” Dongwoon exclaimed and pulled Joo Hyun’s hand .

“I don’t want , Woonnie .. I‘m sorry .” Joo Hyun smile .

“ uhh ~ come on Hyunnie ! I miss our dance ! let’s go ! ” Dongwoon acted like a child and kept pulling Joo Hyun’s hand . Joo Hyun shook her head and pouted cutely .

“ come on ! come on ! ” Dongwoon kept saying and it made Se Hun pissed off easily .

“ if she said she doesn’t want to dance , don’t force her . are you cannot understand with what her said ? ” Se Hun said in slow and cold tone . all of them looked at him .

“ what ? ” Dongwoon pissed off and looked away . “ oh wow , Joo Hyun-ah . you’re already made a new friend and forget about me . huh ? ”

Joo Hyun held Dongwoon’s hand . “ ani .. it’s not like that Woonnie .. please , don’t misunderstanding . okay ? maybe he just make a joke .. ” Joo Hyun smile to him .

“ yaa ~ don’t you dare to hurt my sister,  Dongwoon ! ” YoonA said in loud voice . Dongwoon chuckled .

“ aish ~ don’t worry noona . so , mm . we’ll go first . I want to dance ! ” Dongwoon dragged Chanyeol and Tao to dance . YoonA chuckled and put her arm over Joo Hyun shoulder .

“ oh hey . we met again .. anyeong .. hahahaha . how rude am I .. ” YoonA stretched out her hand and shook with Lu Han , Se Hun and Kris .

“ hey there , pretty boy . we met again .. what’s your name ? ” YoonA asked in cheerful tone – she’s known as the second Happy Virus after Chanyeol - .

Ren rolled his eyes to her . “ Ren .”

“ whoa . such a good name . I love it ! ” YoonA clapped her hand happily . but nobody smile or laughed , except Joo Hyun , who kept smiling to her .

“ ooh ~ why are all of you just kept your mouth shut ? is there any gold in your mouth ? ” YoonA looked at each of them . Lizzy make her disgusting face .

“ eew ~ is she your sister , Kim Joo Hyun ? ” Lizzy asked in disbelieve . she never met a person who always talking non-stop . but she could not denied that YoonA is a beautiful young lady who may captured many of men’s heart .

“ tch ~ why ? yes . I’m her older sister . why ? did you have a problem with me ? ” YoonA crossed her arm over her chest . she looked at Lizzy closely . Joo Hyun held her hand , to avoid her from being angry .

“ unnie- your show just now was jjang ! I like it and I’m envy you unnie ! ” Joo Hyun interrupted . YoonA looked at her and smile . she caressed her cheeks .

“ aigoo ~ my uri Joo Hyunnie .. next time I’m sure , I will let you take part too , okay ? I’m the one who should envy you dear .. ”

“ wae ? ”

“ because .. many rich men attracted to your charm . they likes you .. I’m envy you , you know .. is it right , Kris-ssi ? Se Hun-ssi ? and there you are little prince . Lu Han-ssi .. do you ? ” YoonA chuckled and looked at three of them . she also rolled her eyes to Lizzy . Lizzy felt annoyed . Se Hun , Kris and Lu Han was panicked . how could .. a young lady like her .. knew about this ? Nana and Lizzy’s face got red because they could felt their blood were boiled .

“ aigoo ~ why are all of your face got pale ? I’m just kidding you know .. aigoo ~ and .. Miss Impolite . why are your face got red all of the sudden ? did you hot ? hmm . me too . today weather was so hot . right Joo Hyun ? ” Joo Hyun nodded .

“ unnie . let’s go somewhere ? I think .. mm , I want to take a walk . ”

“ ahrasseo . ah ! by the way . I’m Kim YoonA , the sharp tongue . anyeong .”

Both of them walked to Dongwoon , Chanyeol and Tao . YoonA smirked when looked at Lizzy . “ serves you right , girl ! ”

" I want to join them ! " Lu Han said and walked besides Joo Hyun .

 

=================================================================================================================

 

new chapter was revealed !

sorry again to my suscriber and commentors:'( 

I could not replied your comment .

anyway , please keept supporting me and my story ! ahrasseo ?

I LOVE you guys ! 

SARANGHAE-Yo !