25

The Sun and The Moon

 

Both of them arrived on the same time at Joo Hyun's house. Both of them looked at each other and saw a red volvo was parked outside Joo Hyun's house. They knew who was the owner. 

 

++++

 

"Noona! Where are you going ? I'm scared, noona.. Don't leave me again.." Ren sobbed endlessly and hugged Joo Hyun tightly. Joo Hyun caressed his hair smoothly and nodded while Luhan looked at the siblings. Suddenly, he's heard the door was opened. All of them turned to the door.

"Han-ah, what are you doing here ?" Kris, who seems a bit startled asked him. 

"I'm just.. Accompany her." Luhan replied and looked at Sehun.

"How dare you ?! We thought that you have more important thing better than this! But, you.." Sehun rushed to him as he clenched his fist. Joo Hyun immediately when to Sehun and stopped him.

"Please, Sehun-ah. Don't do like this. I'm begging you.. He just help me last night.." 

"Help you ? Or, he just wanna take advantage on you, Joo Hyun!"

Luhan was taken aback with Sehun's statement. So, all this time, Sehun didn't believe him 100% ? Isn't they had been a bestfriend for a long time ?

"No no no! He's the one who help me, Sehun-ah. And now, I can remember my memories back. Thanks to him. If he didn't save me last night, I don't know what will happen to me.." Joo Hyun said and gripped Sehun's hands tightly. Sehun stared into her eyes with a soft and calm eyes.

"Are you sure ? You still remember who am I to you ?" Seohyun nodded and pulled Sehun into tight embraced. Kris was at the back, stayed silently and Luhan, seems hurt to look at both of them.

 

     'Seohyun-ah. Why ?'

 

 

+++++

 

After a few days, Nana who have knew that Joo Hyun already gained back her memories, asked for a divorced from Sehun. And him, happily divorced her. Kris and Luhan, seems they was lost with Sehun, her first love. Although Joo Hyun was Sehun's woman, but they still chit chat like they was young. The old days that they always spent their time together. And the meaningful day has arrived..

 

The day where

 

 

 

 

Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

get married..

 

 

 


 

 

I'm sorry >,< I had to finish this story early and I'm SORRY if this story started to bored :)