.22

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

Because I can't get over you 

My foolish heart and lips only search for you

Baby , I can't get over you 

Tell me why , baby tell me why

Without you , I don't have tomorrow 

- Never Let Go , A-Jax -

 

 

Se Hun gulped another glass of strong alcohol again . the bartender shook his head when looked at Se Hun’s condition .

“ one more ! ” Se Hun ordered . he could not erased the moment happened at the fashion show just now .

“ Sir . I’m sorry . I can’t give you another glass anymore . I’m worried about you .. ” the bartender said .

“ you .. you .. don’t know .. h-how . my . hea-rt .. shatt-ered .. it is hurt .. HERE !! it’s .. hurt here . ” Se Hun pounded at his left chest hardly . “ H-here ! ” he smile .. “ Se- Seo .. Hyun ! why . are you … leave .. me ?!! I love .. you so .. ” Se Hun fell on the floor . the bartender rushed to him to wake him up .

“ I .. I .. can stand .. by . my own ! stupid ! ” Se Hun pushed the bartender . he grabbed his wallet and threw a few money on the bar . he tried to walk , but failed and fell on the floor again . the bartender catched him and took him to his car . suddenly , in unconscious , Se Hun handed him a small pieces of paper .

“ bring ... bring me .. there .. ” the bartender nodded and grabbed his cell phone to tell his manager .

 

==========================================================================

 

Nana cried in her room . she can’t stop it . Se Hun still love Seo Hyun and he can’t forget her . she touched her cheeks .

“ Se Hun .. why are you doing this to me ?? I love you .. ” Nana caressed her hurt cheeks . Se Hun was slapped her in front of their friend . it’s because she insulted Joo Hyun in front of their friend , and HIM .

“ it’s all your fault Seo Hyun !! you’re the one who took my Se Hun away ! you’re the one who took my first love away !! Omma .. Appa .. both of you betrayed me .. you said you already killed her . but why she’s here ?!! ” Nana threw anything in front of her . she grabbed his cell phone and threw it too the large mirror in her room . “ I will make your life suffer Kim Joo Hyun !! ” . Nana hugged her knees and cried . but at the same time she laughed .

 

=========================================================================

 

Joo Hyun could not sleep after the incident at the fashion show . she hugged herself and looked through the window . tonight , it is full moon . the moon light was lighten up her dark room . she shut her eyes and held her bracelet firmly .. “ Se Hun .. who are you ? is it true you’re my past love ? ” she took a deep breath . when she about to turn to walk to her bed , she saw a car  stopped in front of Eun Seo’s house . she took a peek . she saw a guy walked out from the car . and the way he walked .. looks like he was drunk . Joo Hyun quickly rushed to get that guy . she opened the door slowly . she could saw a guy who sat on the grass and looked at the full moon .

“ s-sir ? ” Joo Hyun stuttered . the guy turned back and he is Se Hun . Joo Hyun was taken aback .

“ Se .. Se Hun-ssi .. what .. are you . doing . here ? ” Se Hun’s tears kept running on his cheeks . and suddenly , he’s sobbed loudly .

“ I .. I miss .. you ! why ? I miss .. you .. so much ... why are you .. didn’t saw me ? why are you didn’t .. feel it ? ” Joo Hyun bite her lips .

“ Se Hun-ssi .. mm . let me help you . come inside first .. ” Joo Hyun helped him to stand up and he hugged her tightly . Joo Hyun could smell an alcohol on his suit . “ I miss .. you .. ” . he’s mumbled

“ Se Hun-ssi .. you’re drunken right now .. ” she helped him walked inside Eun Seo’s house . when they stepped inside , suddenly , the light was switched on . Eun Seo went to her .

“ Joo Hyun , what’s wrong ? who is he ? ” Eun Seo asked and helped Joo Hyun .

“ Imo .. he’s Oh Se Hun .. ” Joo Hyun said .

“ what ?! omo ~ what are he’s doing here ? ” Joo Hyun shrugged her shoulder . “ I don’t know .. ”

Eun Seo went to bathroom and took a towel and a pile of water . when Joo Hyun stood to give way to Eun Seo , Se Hun pulled her hand ..

“ please .. ple-ase .. don’t leave me . ” Se Hun mumbled and Joo Hyun sat besides him . she soaked the towel in the water and wiped his face . she kept repeat it until she fell asleep . 

 

===============================================================================================================

I'm sorry because replied your comment late :) 

and , half from the comment I still do not reply yet ^^

mian~ I will reply it in another chpater okay ?

lot of love to all of you ~

 

 

 

dcyseokyu on 5-28-2012 06:58:52 says: All the love for our Seobaby \(^_^)/
She won't end up with Chanyeol, right? LOL :))

ME : yup yup :) hihihihi ^^ yeah , they just a friend :) 

thank you thank you ! thank you for the comment , chingu ! Saranghae !

 

Seomate_seobaby on 5-28-2012 08:43:57 says: anytime chingu, loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thisssssssss story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! melting right now because of sehun and seohyun, kris and seohyun, chanyeol and seohyun, lu han and seohyun.......... somebody shoot me!! LOL! update more pls!

ME : kyaaa !! thank you so much chingu !! I love you !! SeoHun,  SeoKris, SeoYeol , SeoHan FTW !! LOOOOOL ! I'm update now !

thank you thank you ! thank you for the comment , chingu ! Saranghae !

 

aidalovekpop on 5-28-2012 10:53:45 says: update soon...i love it...SeoKris,SeoHan,SeoHun

ME : I'm update dear :) thank you , thank you :)

thank you thank you ! thank you for the comment , chingu ! Saranghae !

 

kyuseo on 5-28-2012 11:50:12 says: Who's that brat? I missed your story a lot! Update!

ME : you already knew isn't it ? teheee ^^ thank you chingu :)

 

Eycha_sk11 on 5-28-2012 11:56:56 says: Oh Tao appearance ? Yah don't take seobaby away from kris, sehun and luhan !! Kekeke omo they were lunch together !! Update moreee plsss ! Saranghae chingu !

Eycha_sk11 on 6-9-2012 20:18:07 says: Omo, kris vs sehun !! >,< who to choose ?! Oh luhan too !! Uhuhu

ME : hihihihi ^^ yup yup ! I made Tao's character in this story looks like a seductive male ( he likes to sedcutve Seohyun ) hihihihi ^^ I'm update now ! thank you ! and yeah  xD Kris vs SeHun vs LuHan xD they're fight for their love ( ? ) maybe xD

 

 

neesha_smiley13 on 5-28-2012 12:15:18 says: omooo! seohyun and sehun's second meeting! i wish seohyun's memory will be back. ♥ update soon author~ :)) oh, i'm curious? who's the brat? nana? hmmm. :))

ME : yay and yup ! Seohyun's memory will be back soon !! no no , you knew it already right ?

 

Cathsnsd09 on 6-1-2012 17:08:30 says: New subs here!
Love your story~!
Update soon please :D

ME : thank you dear :) and I'm updateee ~

 

seohyun10 on 6-8-2012 13:43:54 says: I love seohun. :) I wonder who the brat is... I am not for sure but I think it's Nana. Update soon!

seohyun10 on 6-10-2012 04:02:24 says: Cliffhanger. I love the update. I am wondering about Seohyun's sickness. Update soon!

ME : thank you dear :) I miss you a lot !! I'm update now ~

Cliffhanger .. LOOOOL xD thank you thank you !

 

 

megs519 on 6-9-2012 01:16:25 says: Who is the brat???
I dont think she was nana bcoz she was more into kris than sehun...

megs519 on 6-10-2012 02:38:02 says: Hmm, was her sickness serious or just due to fatigue?
Yoona knows the best : SEOKRIS! Lol

ME : hewhewhew ^^ yes yes ~

woot~ I hope you will wait until the last chapter reveal and then you will know dear :) I'm promise ! Pinky promise ! YoonA is a caring sister anyway, because Seohyun is the only sibling she have :)

 

 

kyuseo on 6-9-2012 19:47:10 says: I'm also ended my holiday like you unnie...
i like your story!!! Update more!

ME : we're on the same boats ! thank you dear !! xD and I'm update !

 

glamzchic on 6-10-2012 01:11:53 says: suddenly...
and there's a cliffhanger T___T
update soon dear :(
anyway, i'm curious about seohyun's condition? is she sick??

ME : I'm sorry ^^ I love to make my readers waited for my story ! yay ! LOOOOL xD Seohyun condition ? hmph~ maybe you shall wait for the last chapter :) I'm sorry ^^ wee ~

 

ega-ssi13 on 6-11-2012 16:32:17 says: Whoa! Author I really like and are interested in your FF ...
Who'll be with Seohyun? * I hope Sehun *

ME : thank you dear :) and yeah , I hope too xD it will be SeHun