.19

The Sun and The Moon

 

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

Love Come In Silence 

 

“ Joo Hyun ! ”

The door bursted opened  YoonA ran to Joo Hyun , who was laid on the bed , sleeping soundlessly . Mr.Choi seems so shocked .

“ Hyunnie .. what’s happen to you ? ” YoonA caressed Joo Hyun’s forehead . she still unconscious . “ you ! ” YoonA pointed at Mr. Choi . “ what had you done to my sister ?! ”

Mr. Choi shocked and luckily , Dongwoon and Chanyeol entered the ward space before YoonA could harmed Mr. Choi .

“ YoonA noona . calm down .. ”

“ how could I calm down if my dongsaeng were like this , Dongwoon ? she’s my only sibling I had in this world . ”

“ ye . we know that .. but , you know .. what is her problem right ? ”

YoonA slowly nodded and leaned on the wall .

“ Mr. Choi , can we talk ? ”

Mr. Choi nodded and followed Dongwoon . Chanyeol just stood at the corner like a statue . he grabbed his cell phone and text a messages to someone .

 

And it’s Kris ..

 

=========================================================================

 

Kris slowly pushed the door . he could saw Joo Hyun laid on the bed , slept peacefully . besides her , YoonA were peeling an apple .

“ anyeong , YoonA .. ”

YoonA turned to him and smile . “ anyeong .. how did you know about her ? ”

“ Chanyeol texted me just now . ” Kris stood besides the bed . “ how is she ? ”

“ she’s fine . nothing to be worry . she just need a lot of rest . ”

Kris nodded and caressed Joo Hyun’s hair . he pulled the blanket and covered up Joo Hyun’s body .

“ if you love her , promise me that you will take care of her forever . for the rest of your life . don’t ever to try make her heart break or I will kill you ! ” YoonA said without looked at him . Kris furrowed his brow .

 

====================================================================

 

“ Seo Hyun-ah , saranghae . ”

“ what ? I can’t hear you Hunnie .. ”

“ saranghae . ”

“ what ?! ”

“ Choi Seo Hyun ! saranghanda !! ”

Joo Hyun gasped for the air and opened her eyes . those voice , disturbed her again . YoonA seems shocked and quickly helped her to sit .

“ Hyunnie . you’re wake up .. come , I will help you . ” YoonA put a pillow at Joo Hyun’s back . her face was pale , like a snow queen .

“ do you feel better now ? doctor said that you must rest a lot . ”

“ unnie . kwaenchana .. mianhae . I made you worried about me . ”

“ ani .. I’m understand with your condition . besides , I’m already promised to Omma and Appa to take care of you and protect you . ”

Joo Hyun nodded and hugged YoonA tightly . she is her savior . herREAL savior .

 

========================================================================

 

“ investigate her background . I want to know she’s really from Kim family or not . ”

“ alright sir .”

“ do it properly . I don’t want anybody get to know this thing . ”

“ you can put your trust on me . ”

“ now , go . ”

The spy sneaked out soundlessly .

 

=======================================================================

 

*wedding fashion day*

 

“ Joo Hyun , mianhae . I can’t let you take part on today’s show . ”

Joo Hyun was taken aback . “ why ahjumma ? why ? I’m really want to be a model for wedding dress . ” Joo Hyun tugged Eun Seo’s dress .

“ but dear . I can’t . your sister didn’t let you to take part , I’m really want you to be my model today , but I can’t . ” Eun Seo cupped her face .

“ ahrasseo ahjumma . ” Joo Hyun walked out from the fitting room . their fashion show held at the garden , near Oh’s mansion . Joo Hyun took a breath and glanced at her watch . she waited patiently at the back of the stage . the models started to gather and dressed up .

“ hey , what are you doing here ? ” she heard a deep voice  from behind .

 “ ah Chanyeol-ah .. you make me shocked .” Joo Hyun touced her chest ,

Chanyeol laughed out loud .  he seems so handsome in white tuxedo .

“ you’re so handsome , Channie .. ” Chanyeol’s cheeks started to blush . he smile shyly .

“ ani .. I’m not .. ” Chanyeol covered up his red face while Joo Hyun chuckled at him . she ruffled Chanyeol’s hair .

“ ya ! my hair .. I won’t be a handsome guy anymore if you doing like this . ” Chanyeol pouted and flipped his hair .

“ aigoo ~”

“ Chanyeol-ssi , get ready . ” Eun Seo’s assistant reminded him . he nodded and looked at Joo Hyun .

“ go ! do well . and fighting ! ” Joo Hyun pumped up her fist . Chanyeol pulled her into hugged . he smile and broke the hug . he walked inside . Joo Hyun sighed heavily . suddenly …

 

============================================================================================================

 

Lot of Love to all my suscriber !! 

I'm sorry because I took a long time to update !!

I'm on my vacation with my big family on this week :)

and and and .. oh no !! the day after tomorrow , my holiday will be end !! 

the day after tomorrow .. hello , welcome back to school =,= sheeesh 

 

and to my commentors , sorry because today I can't replied your comment TT__TT beat me up later okay ?

hihihi , this story gonna be end soon . there still a few chapter I hide and I will continue again . 

tatatattatatata byee byee ! 

Lapchu~