.8

The Sun and The Moon

 

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

When the morning comes , I will be able to see you again 

I'll love you like the first time we met

No matter how much time passes us 

Everyone blesses us

For some reason your seat feels so empty

All day I cry 

- Gummy ft T.O.P , I'm Sorry -

 

 

 

“ Hyunnie ! ”

YoonA were back-hugging Joo Hyun when she took some bun that been ordered by her customer . YoonA tickled her waist .

“ unnie !”

YoonA chuckled , their customers smile when looked at both of young lady . they knew the siblings for a long time . their relationship very close and can’t be separated . suddenly , bell at the door rang , showed a new customer entered their bakery . YoonA rushed to the counter .

“ anyeonghaseyo . welcome to YoonHyun Bakery ”

YoonA greeted her customer . she smile and bowed politely . her customer took off the cap that he were wearing .

“ ya ! noona ! this is me !”

“ Woonnie ?”

It is Dongwoon . YoonA knocked his head .

“ pabo !”

“ ouch . its hurt noona ..”

YoonA ignored him and continue her work . Dongwoon walked to Joo Hyun and greeted her .

“ anyeong Hyunnie ..”

Joo Hyun smile . Dongwoon waited for her at the bench in front of their cute bakery . after Joo Hyun finished her work , she walked out . she handed a cold latte to Dongwoon .

“ mianhae . I made you waited for me .”

“ it’s okay Joo Hyun-ah . I’m understand .”

Dongwoon smile to her .

“ so , what are you want to tell me ?”

“ wow ! you’re knew me well huh ?”

“ of course . you had been my friend past 10 years . so I knew you well .”

Joo Hyun stuck out her tongue . Dongwoon sipped his cold latte . afterward , he cleared his throat .

“ umm . you know . my mom like both of you . so .. umm she would like you to be her model . ”

Dongwoon scratched his head . Joo Hyun’s eye grew bigger as her jaw dropped down .

“ what ?! are you kidding me ?”

Dongwoon smile widely .

“ of course I’m not ! my mom said she want new face to present all her designed ”

“ are you sure Woonnie ?”

“ yup .”

Joo Hyun sighed .

“ but I don’t know how to walk on runway and I don’t have a good body shape . but , YoonA unnie got that package . you can ask her .”

 Dongwoon pouted .

“ but my mom want you too . I’ve already asked YoonA noona and she agreed . so , now . I need your answer . ”

“ give me time to think about . ”

Dongwoon just nodded .

“ don’t disappoint me . okay ?”

Joo Hyun smile and thumbs up .

“ I hope I don’t .”

Joo Hyun laughed . her face started to red .

“ ya ! Kim Joo Hyun !”

“ ahrasseo ahrasseo . I won’t .”

Joo Hyun raised up her both hand . Dongwon patted her head .

“ so , think it deeply . I’ll go first . thank for this latte .”

Dongwoon stood and took a breath . he walked through the public . Joo Hyun sighed . she stood and entered their bakery . YoonA at the counter , talked on the phone with their customer . Joo Hyun took the towel and started to wipe the tables . after YoonA hung up the phone , she quickly took a few buns and pastry .

“ Hyunnie . I want to send this bun to Baekhyun’s house . he’s really get me on nerves ! why he don’t come and eat here ?! ”

YoonA stomped her feet and took off her apron .

“ perhaps , if you’re the one who answered the phone , he surely will come here by himself .”

YoonA said and smile . she kissed Joo Hyun cheeks and walked out . Joo Hyun went to the counter because her customer wanted to pay the bill .

“ thank you so much . come here again .”

Joo Hyun smile and bowed politely to her customer . Joo Hyun arranged the bun neatly . suddenly , the bell rang at the door and a guy entered , Joo Hyun quickly went to the counter .

“ anyeonghaseyo . welcome to YoonHyun Bakery .”

Joo Hyun smile and bowed . the guy raised up his head and he’s stunned .

“ what would you like to order , sir ?”

The gut kept silent and his eyes grew bigger . Joo Hyun didn’t saw it because the guy wore a black thick shade .

“ sir ? are you okay , sir ?”

Joo Hyun waved her hand in front of his face . suddenly he shook his head .

“ just an espresso , please .”

The guy walked to the table near the glass wall . he could saw a huge flower garden from there .

*Kris POV*

I’m walk in this town to release my stress . suddenly , I saw a cute bakery and I can see the inside of the bakery too . I saw two young lady in it . probably , the bakery worker . looks like they have strong relationship , perhaps they’re sibling . I take a walk to the bakery and one of the two girl walked out from the bakery while holding a box of pastry . when I’m about to push the door , the bell ring on my head . how cute .

I can smell the hot pastry , hot coffee and cold chocolate . I walk to the counter and a pretty lady greet me . I can hear her sweet voice . I raised up my head to look at the the owner of the voice . suddenly .

 

.I’m stunning.

 

My memories about ‘her’ come . I’m remember ‘her’ . the young lady keep calling me and I’m shake my head . tried to erase ‘her’  from my mind . and luckily , I’m wearing a black thick shade so she can’t see me right now .

“ just an espresso .”

I felt like my appetite gone . I walk to the table that near the glass wall and enjoy the flower garden scenery .

Those gaze , those pretty eyes , those smile . it reminds me to ‘her’  . the question keep playing in my mind . ‘her’ , who stole my heart 10 years ago , ‘her’ , the one who still fresh in my mind .

*End of POV*

=========================================================================

Se Hun leaned on his chair . he massaged his forehead while shut his eyes . he sighed . suddenly , the door opened and appeared young man . he walked in without knock the door .

“ how many times I should tell you that before entered my office you should knocked the door first ?!! ”

A young man cleared his throat . Se Hun opened his eyes .

“ uh , Han-ah . I thought it was my secretary . ”

Lu Han chuckled and handed him a file .

“ wae ?”

“ you need to sign this document . ”

“ why don’t you sign it by yourself ? ”

“ Se Hun-ah . you know , I can’t .”

“ leave it . I will sign it later .”

“ ahrasseo . umm . where is Kris ?”

“ he’s went to Mokpo . visit his Aunt Jess . he said its 15 years he didn't visit them ”

“ when will he come back ?”

“ I don’t know . perhaps 2 weeks or more . Appa gave him his permission .”

“ aah ..”

Se Hun opened the document and flipped the page by page . he signed and handed back to Lu Han .

“ thank you .”

Lu Han bowed and walked out . Se Hun shut his eyes again .

 

=================================================================

 

Seo Hyun and Joo Hyun is the same person okay ? don't get wrong >,<