.14

The Sun and The Moon

 

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

Your dazzling image makes me stop in place

From your head to toes , everything is perfect 

The moment I saw you passing by wordlessly

You light up , light up , light up 

It felt like a dream

Your silky light dress 

I feel your breath

I am calling out to you

- Venus , Shinhwa - 

 

Se Hun shocked when he saw Joo Hyun . his eyes grew bigger .

“ Seo .. Seo ..”

He’s stuttered .

“ Seo Hy- ”

Joo Hyun collapsed in front of him .

*Joo Hyun POV*

I’m turned and looked at the guy . my body shivering . he looked at me with a surprised . he want to say something but I can’t hear anything . my vision became more blur and my worlds spinning around and turn black .

……

……

……

“ Hyunnie ! look at me ! bbuing bbuing .. ”

“ waa ! Se Hun-ah ! kyeopta ! ”

“ of course . hey , turn here ! ”

“ I don’t want ! ”

“ please .. I want take your picture .. ”

“ I’m not pretty .. ”

“ yes ! you are pretty ! just the way you are .. ”

I looked at the camera and smile . kcaakk ! a flashed appeared .

“ aaahhhhh !! ”  

I’m screaming and open my eyes . my body sweating .

“ it just a dream .. ”

*End of POV*

Joo Hyun gasped . she’s wiped her sweat using her hand . Joo Hyun woke up and walked to the window . she pulled the curtain and the bright light entered the room . she took a breath and opened the window . afterwards , she walked around the room and suddenly she spotted something on the drawer . there’s a pill . Joo Hyun smile and put the pill in the drawer . she walked down to the kitchen .

“ where’s everyone ? ”

Joo Hyun took a bottle of milk from the refrigerator and poured it into a glass .

“ so , you’re already wake up ? ”

She turned back . it is Dongwoon .

“ neh . good morning . ”

“ good morning . do you feel better now ? ”

“ ah , neh . thanks to whom who brings me back . ”

“ ahha ! you’re welcome .. you know , your weight so heavy ! ”

“ jinjja ? I’m sorry ! ”

Joo Hyun bowed while Dongwoon chuckled .

“ ya ! I;m just kidding . not me who brought you back . ”

“ then , who ? is it Kris ? ”

“ not him .. aah , I’m not so sure what’s his name , Se .. Se ;; I don’t know . sounds like Hun at the back of his name  .. ”

“ do you mean .. Se .. Hun .. ? ”

“ aah ! that’s right ! but , do you know him ? ”

Joo Hyun shook her head .

“ ani .. why ? ”

“ nothing .. but , before you collapsed , looks like he said something to you and after that , you fell on him . I don’t know how he know you .. ”

“ what ?! jinjja ?! oh noo ! ”

Joo Hyun’s face started to red . she’s so embarrassed . suddenly , someone mumbled from behind .

“ YoonA unnie ! you’re already wake up ? ”

YoonA just nodded and yawned . she scratched her head . she went to bathroom to wash her face .

“ I’m so sleepy . my neck .. its hurt . ”

YoonA stretched out her hand . Joo Hyun handed a glass of orange juice to her .

“ thank you dongsaeng . ”

YoonA drank it and smile .

“ mm . maybe I should have a CF with just drink an orange juice . ”

YoonA laughed .

“ in your dream noona ! ”

Chanyeol interrupted and all of them were laughing at YoonA . YoonA stuck out her tongue .

“ what ever .. ”

Chanyeol took a glass and poured an orange juice in it .

“ good morning .. ”

Chanyeol smile widely , showed his wealthy teeth and big eyes . suddenly YoonA laughed when looked at him .

“ ww .. wae ? ”

YoonA shook her head .

“ ani .. just your ear .. ”

YoonA imitated him and shook her head while laughed .

“ ani .. forget about it . ”

Joo Hyun and Dongwoon just looked at both of them with a blank expression .

“ I think , I should take a bath . ”

“ yeah , me too . ”

Joo Hyun and Dongwoon climbed up the stairs together , leave YoonA and Chanyeol . YoonA felt awkward and she climbed up the stairs too .

“ wae ? ”

Chanyeol drank his orange juice with pouted .

=================================================================

“ yeobo .. she’s back .. ”

“ yes . after 10 years , she’s grown up very well and have a pretty manner . ”

“ she’s so pretty yeobo-ah . I’m like her . ”

“ yes , of course . ”

“ but , I think she couldn’t remember what happened to her 10 years ago and perhaps she forgot all her memories . I’m so sorry for her . but , we can’t do anything ..”

“ yeah . it is for everyone’s happiness . but now , we will let her enter their life ”

“ so , what will we do now ?how’s Nana ? ”

“ she’s entitled to get what its right back . I know , Kris or Lu Han will handle her and I know .. Se Hun will not left her wife .. ”

“ but , she’s Se Hun first love . and till now , 10 years already passes , Se Hun still couldn’t get over her .. ”

“ let them decide their life , chagiya .. we will not interrupt them anymore . okay ? I don’t want to ruin her life again . she’s innocent .. ”

“ ahrasseo .. we’ll let them . ”

Both of them smile to each other and hugged tightly .

 

=================================================================

Se Hun shut his eyes and thinking deeply about incident last night . he pulled a drawer and took out Seo Hyun’s picture .

“ Seo Hyun-ah . I miss you so much . how are you ? I know you’re miss me too right ? yesterday , I helped a girl and she resembles you a lot ! I could say that she is you . ”

Se Hun smiled and kissed the picture .

“ but , who is she ? why did she looked so similar with you ? why god planned all this to me ? ”

Se Hun put his palm over his face .

“ ottokeyo ? ”

He leaned to hiss chair and closed his eyes .

“ those gaze , those eyes , the way she smile .. you drove me crazy , Kim Joo Hyun .. ”

Se Hun smile .

 

=====================================================================

Nana sat and hugged her knees on her bed . she trembled a lot .

“ who .. who .. is she .. ? ”

She bite her finger .

“ why did she looks like .. her .. ? wae ? ottokeyo ? ”

She looked at the whole room and she looked her reflection at the mirror . suddenly , she saw someone were smiling at her .

“ aaaahhhhh !! ”

She’s screamed and pulled her blanket to cover her eyes . her maids entered her room quickly ,

“ ma’am . are you okay ? ”

“ I’m .. I’m okay . get out from here ! ”

The maid taken aback . she bowed and walked out slowly .  Nana still trembled under her blanket .