.23

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun / Joo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

Yoona : Purple 

Dongwoon : Golden

 

The Truth Will be Reveal even It Takes Many Years 

 

 

“ Hyunnie !! ” YoonA screamed and she ran down. Joo Hyun rubbed her eyes and woke up. Now she’s realized that she slept on Se Hun’s wide chest. And at the same time, Se Hun also woke up and their eyes locked to each other. Joo Hyun quickly stood up.

“ I’m sorry ! ” Joo Hyun said and her face was blushing. YoonA came and interrupted them.

“ anyeong . we met again .. but , what are you doing here ? ” YoonA in. Se Hun ruffled his hair and cupped his face.

“ I’m .. I’m sorry . I was hangover . and .. and .. I just remembered her .. ”

“ her ? who ? my Joo Hyun ? ” YoonA smile widely as Se Hun’s face blushed hardly.

“ ani .. ” Se Hun bowed. “ can I use your bathroom ? ”

“ you want take a bath ? aah , wait ! ” YoonA ran to Dongwoon’s room and knocked the door harshly. Dongwoon opened the door with sleepy .

“ what do you want , noona ? I’m sleepy here . ” Dongwoon yawned.

“ hey , who was that ? what are the lioness wants ? ” Chanyeol, who still on his bed asked.

“ what ?! are you called me lioness ?! Chanyeol !!!!! ” YoonA’s screaming could be heard by Joo Hyun and Se Hun. YoonA pushed Dongwoon hardly and took the pillow. She hit Chanyeol using the pillow.

“ ya ya ya ! Dongwoon ! help me ! Joo Hyunnie ! ” Dongwoon laughed at both of them. “ uhh ~ I’m gonna die .. ” Chanyeol mumbled .

 

=========================================================================

 

“ where’s Se Hun ? he didn’t come yet ? ” Lu Han sat on chair. Kris played with his cell phone.

“ uhh ~ I don’t know. He left his wife last night just like that. And you, what are you doing with MY Joo Hyun last night ? ” Kris glared at him.

Lu Han chuckled . “ why ? are you jealous ? ” . Lu Han smile widely when he remembered what had happened last night.

Kris rolled his eyes to him. “ don’t you dare to take her away from me .. ”

“ okay okay . we just a friend .. okay ? ” Lu Han smile while shook his head.

“ aah , that’s good . ” Kris smile and nodded.

“ I’m sorry Kris .. but I think I had fallen for her too ”

 

=========================================================================

 

A FEW MONTH LATER

 

 

 

 

 

Joo Hyun stayed with Choi’s family after she agreed to be their adopt child, and Choi’s family became complete again. Mrs. Choi always smile and happy again, but Ren.. He still can’t accept the fact that Joo Hyun being his sister. But, in his deep heart, he be grateful that Joo Hyun became his sister. He just couldn’t showed his love towards her .

Until one day, the day that will changed everything. On rainy nights, their parent were abroad for holiday, Joo Hyun and him will departure tomorrow with their fellow friends; Se Hun, Kris, Lu Han, Nana and Lizzy; Ren in his room . doing his homework while Joo Hyun in her room . she received a called from Lizzy . she asked her to open the gate because she and Nana will slept over at her house . Joo Hyun walked out from her room and went to Ren’s room .

“Ren , I want to go out for a while .” Joo Hyun said and smile .

Ren just nodded and continued his homework. Joo Hyun went down slowly. She kept touching her heart. She took an umbrella and walked out to open the gate . when she reached there . nobody’s there .

She chuckled. “maybe Lizzy just wanted to play a prank on me .” She walked inside. But, before she did, she felt someone had hit her from behind hardly. She couldn’t opened her eyes clearly as soon as she saw someone dropped a baseball stick and left her. Her mind ..

 

Went ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blank