.1

The Sun and The Moon

 

Se Hun : Teal

Seo Hyun : Indigo

Lu Han : Navy Blue

Nana : Dark Orange

Kris : Green

 

I want to say I love you
This is something I want to give
Snow falls outside the windows
Below the straight light
There are you with me in that hug
I'm your only  oppa
You're my only girl
Oppa will only love you 
 
- First Love , Donghae -

{ 2000 }

 

“ My dear Se Hun-ah ! faster baby . we’re late ! ”

Mrs Oh said and put her lipstick on her lips . Oh Se Hun , a bright young master still played his toy . suddenly , someone knocked the door . appeared a young boy , his age around Se Hun , were wore a black suit . he’s so handsome , but he lacks something . smile . he lacks a smile .

“aah . my baby Kris . you’re already done ? you’re so handsome ”

Mrs Oh said and smile . even Kris is her adopted son , but her love to Kris are same with her love to Se Hun . she love both of them so much . Mrs Oh stood and took her handbag and walked to Kris .

“ lets go check our dearest Se Hun . ahrasseo ?”

Mrs Oh asked him and he just nodded . they walked to Se Hun’s bedroom . Mrs Oh knocked the door and entered the room . Se Hun still cuddled in his blanket .

“ Omma . I don’t want to go .”

Se Hun said and pouted . he’s really didn’t like to wore a suit and so on . he wants to play all the time . but , when he looked at Kris , who are already done wore his suit , he quickly took a bath and wore his suit .

“ hyung ! you didn’t tell me that you’ll go !”

Se Hun said and the maid helped him to brush his hair . Kris curved a small smile .

“ Mianhae .”

 After 10 minutes , Mrs Oh drove them to the Oh Corporation . their companies held a celebration or more precisely be called a “ family meeting” . Mr Oh only invited his trusted men .

====================================================================

Little Seo Hyun wear a white dress and a head band . it suits her well . it is her first time to come at this celebration such this place . he right hand were held a books . when she stepped inside , she saw a very good-looking boy . the boy kept bowing his head until his parents introduced him to someone , he’s still bowed his head . she followed her parents to the someone that been introduced to that boy just now .

“ Mr Choi ! I’m glad you came ! thank you so much”

“ It is nothing , Mr Oh . I’m your worker , of course I will attend your party ! ”

Mr and Mrs Choi , Mr Oh laughed all heartedly . suddenly , a middle-aged women tapped Mr Oh’s shoulder . he looked back and hugged the women . it is his wife . Mr Choi introduced Seo Hyun to Mr and Mrs Oh . and at the same time , Se Hun and Kris walked to them .

“ Mr and Mrs Choi . meet them . my lovely prince . Se Hun and Kris ”

Both of them bowed to Mr and Mrs Choi , showed the honor . suddenly , Se Hun’s eye fell on a girl who stood besides Mr Choi . their eyes met . a girl that got a really big eyes captured his heart . and for the first time , his heart beat crazily . his cheeks started to red . and when Seo Hyun realized the situation , she quickly covered her face with her books .

“ ahha ! children . I think , maybe all of you should sit together , so all of you can have a little chit chat together . ahrasseo ? ”

Mr Oh said and pointed at the empty table . Se Hun , Kris and Lu Han walked to the empty table , except Seo Hyun .

“ well , young lady . I’m know , you’re embarrass right ? but this will be okay . join them , they were a good boy , you know ”

Mr Oh said and reassured her . she just nodded and walked to them . Se Hun’s face were turned to red again . nobody dare to start the conversation . until Se Hun broke the silent atmosphere .

“ ummh . what .. what is your name ?”

Se Hun was stuttered for a first time . Seo Hyun closed her books . she raised up her head and looked at the Se Hun .

“ my name ? my name is …..”

“ anyeonghaseyo ! Im Jin Ah imnida ! but call me Nana !”

A girl stretched out her hands to shake with Se Hun . Se Hun slowly reached out his hands to shook with girl that name Nana .

“ so , what is your name , pretty boy ?”

“ me ? what ?”

“ pretty boy . what is your name ?”

“ Oh Se Hun . call me Se Hun .”

“ wow ! your name so sweet , like your face .”

Nana sat besides Seo Hyun who are dumb and shocked . she turned to look at Se Hun . and for the first time , Se Hun are smiling to her . her cheeks was red .

“ hey . you still didn’t tell us what’s your name ”

Se Hun said and put his chin on his palm . Lu Han nodded faster as he could . Seo Hyun chuckled .

“ my name is Choi Seo Hyun . but call me Seo Hyun .”

She stretched out her hands and shook with all of them with a big smile . they had a little chit chat together and as well their parents too . Se Hun felt a butterfly in his stomach when looked at Seo Hyun . so does Seo Hyun . at the side , Nana looked jealously to Seo Hyun , who had received more attention from Se Hun .