M 5

The M Café

Third person's pov

"bye guys!" Jojo waved his hand and walking out from Cafe with Jo. "byebye... i will miss youuuuuu" Jo says and followed Jojo. "no, i'm not gonna miss that kid!" Min Ji says.

"we're done! and byeee!!!" the kitchen girls walked out from the kitchen. "bye!"

"byee" Hana and Sammy waved their hand and walk together. "bye guys!" Sora followed and run towards Hana and Sammy. "don't forget to lock the door okay?" Min Ji says to Eun Joo and go away. "bye Jo-Yie!" Hye Ri says to and run towards Min Ji.

"Jaeha? you not going home?" Eun Joo asked Jaeha. "yeah, i'm waiting for you..." Jaeha replied. Eun Joo takes her bag from the staffs/workers room. "kaja!" Eun Joo says, Jaeha walked out and Eun Joo locked the door.

 

Jaeha's pov

"oppa, come on... let me be!" i begged to Yunho. "no! you are a girl, waiter is for boy!" he replied. "yeah, Yunho right, that work is for man" Donggeun added as he put the food on the table. 

"ck, i can be a boy.. look like a boy. come on, let me!" i keep begging. "why you really want that work? you still school, and for what you working? we give you so much money" Seunghyun replied.

"no, that's not the problem... i just want to get experience working there" i replied. "noona, do you know someone named shut up? we are eating and you keep begging" Yoogeun says. "just eat your food" i replied. he pouted and finished his eat.

"okay, okay... i let you. but, i don't want to see you get bad score in school, okay?" Donggeun says. "yey!" i yelled. "how about the others?" i asked, pointing at Yunho, Seunghyun, and Sangwoo.

"yeah, i let you.. because the owner is my friend and i will told her to accept you" Yunho says. "yeah, i let you too" Seunghyun added. "ck, if they already say yes, i can't do anything else.. i allowed you" Sangwoo says.

"gumawo oppaaas!!!" i thanked to them. "yah! why you not ask to me? i'm your brother too?" Yoogeun protested. "you will let me?" i asked. "off course, i will visit you if you work there" he replied. "gumawo!" i thanked.

"so, you not eat?" Donggeun asked. i shook my head, "no, i'm not hugry" i replied and leave them walk to my room.

 

Kyu Mi's pov

"i will not attend that wedding!" i yelled to my mom. "dear, you don't happy if see your mom happy?" she replied. i just walk away from her and she followed me. "no! i don't like Harry! i don't like his daughter! !" i replied roughly. "don't say that word again!" she yelled angrily.

i stopped, "so? i don't want to have sister like her!" i yelled. "i don't care you like her or not! i just want you to come!" she says. "no! i will never come to the wedding!!!" i replied. "sorry mom, tomorrow i have to go work and i need rest! bye!" i over it and enter my room.

i slammed the door of my room. i leaned against the door, "why she want to marry that kind of guy?" i asked to myself. i took a picture of me and my parents one year ago.

one year ago, our life still happy. until i heard both of my parents fight and mom locked me in my room because she don't want me to see their fight. now, it totally changed. they already divorce, and i choose to stay with my father who always busy in his office. i'm happy, that's better then i have to choose to leave with my mom who choose to marry his dumb Harry. even my dad always busy, he always remember to go home and kiss me on top of my head before he go to work in the early morning. not my mom, who only care about his dumb Harry.

 

Jojo's pov

i was about to enter my house when i saw a girl look so confused, i walk towards her. he look surprised when see me. "what are you doing in the late of night?" i asked. "no, i'm finding my friend's house. i can't find it... can you help me?" she asked. "you knw her adress?" i asked. she give me a piece of paper.

"ah, Casie's house" i mumbled. "excuse me? Casie? her name is ChiYan, not Casie" she interrupted. "yeah, i call her Casie" i replied. "i will bring you to her house" i says. "oh, gumawo!" she thanked and walk beside me.

"anytime" i replied. we not talk in our way, but i know if she looking at my face. "what are you looking at?" i asked. she blushed, "anni, your face is not so korean" she says. "ah, everyone always asking me that. my father is Korean and my mom is France" i explain.

"you can talk in France?" she asked again. "hors sûr je peux" i replied in France. "mwo? what's that meant?" she asked confusely. "that's meant, off course i can" i explain. "oohh..." she just nodded.

"why you move to Korea?" she asked again. "my dad want me to study Korean culture, even i already stay here for 3 years.. don't ask me anything about Korea. i don't know" i replied.

"oh, anyway.. my name is Sulli" she introduced. "my name is Lee Jo Hyun, but just call me Jojo" i intoduced myself too. "so, this is it... "i says when we arrived. "gumawo Jojo-ssi" she thanked. "um, i think i'm older then you, so you suppose to call me oppa" i replied.

"o, okay... Jojo oppa" she smiled. "okay, byebye!" she waved her hand and enter Casie's house. i waved back and turn my way back to my house. "Sulli? i ever heard that name before" i says to myself, trying to remember where i heard that name.

"ahh! whatever"

 

Sora's pov

"unnie, today is 3 years mom have passed away" Ki Hoon, my twin brother says when i enter the house. "yeah, i know" i replied. i put my bag on the couch, "have appa called us today?" i asked again. "yeah, he ask us to come for pray for mom tomorrow" Ki Hoon replied. "say to him, if i will come alone" i replied and get my towel.

'but, appa want you to come with them also" he says again. "them?" i stopped. "you meant, that woman will come also?" i asked. he nod slowly, "it's your problem you will come also or not" i replied and get inside the bath room.

"i will not come if you not come too" he yelled. "i don't care!" i yelled and turn on the shower. "why that must come also? she's not the part of our family?" i grumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello! i update again! ^^

 comments are loved ;)

 

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!