M 8

The M Café

Hana's pov

"umma! i'm home!" i yelled when i open the door of my house. but no answers. "umma? are you home?" i asked. i walk to the kitchen, mom is there. "why you didn't reply it?" i asked and help her cooking.

"no, no, no! you just back from work and now you better washed and when you're done it's already finished" she says and take the knife from my hand. "okay, umma" i says and leave her.

"appa still not yet go home?" i asked. "not, he have so many things to do" she replied. "owh"

 

Min Ji's pov

"oppa?" i knocked his door. "yeah, come in!" he yelled. i open the door and saw him reading his book. "oppa" i poked him. "hm?" he replied without taking his eyes from his book.

"oppa" i called him again. "ummm???" he took the book off. "mwo?" he asked. i my teddy, "oppa, i'm hungry" i says. "you want to eat?" he asked. "yeah!"

"okay, kaja! i will cook for you" he says. i folllowed him, he cook for me pasta.

"oppa, this good" i says. i'm your man! his phone ringing. "you say for this month you don't have any work again?" i asked but he ignored it. 'huh, always like this'

"yoboseyo? Kim Hyun Joong here" he greet. "oh? now... mianhe, i can't... sure, i will come tomorrow morning... neh~ mianhe... kamsahamnida!" he ended the call and glanced at me.

"satisfied?" he asked. "umm! very!"

 

Eunha's pov

"repeat it again!" my dad command. i singing again for the hundred times. "no, still not perfect!" he says after i finished. my blood boiled, "appa? i'm tired! i will become what do you want, but if you keep forced me.. it will get more bad!" i yelled.

"but this is the best for you! Monday, i will bring you for audition in SM. take a rest now" he says and fly away. i walked to my room and slammed the door.

he always keep forcing me to practice my singing, and dancing. he really want me to be a singer, i don't know why. "i will try my hardest to be a singer, appa. like what you want" i says to myself.

even it's my dad's dream. but, it's also my dream. to be a singer.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update again :)

stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!