M 19

The M Café

Hyun Joong's pov

i help Min Ji and the others clean the cafe. "hyung, we will go home first!" Kyu Jong yelled. "bye guys!" i waved my hand to them. they waved back and walked out.

"Minnie!" i called Min Ji. "yes, oppa?" she replied as she walked out from staffs room. "are you done?" i asked. "neh~ kaja!" she replied. "take care guys!" she says to the others.

we get into the car and i drive back to home.

"oppa, can you cook for mee???" she beg after we arrived. "okay, i will cook you omelet" i replied and enter the kitchen. after i cook for her i give it and sit infront her.

"you hungry?" i asked. she nod, "oh, yeah oppa! someone confess me today" she suddenly says. my eyes widened, "who?" i asked excited. "umm... Yo Seob oppa" she replied.

"bwoh? so, you accept him?" i asked. she shook, "nope" she replied and continue her food. "why you didn't accept him?" i asked. "because i'm waiting my teddy boy coming" she replied innocently. 'he is your teddy boy Min Ji!'

 

Yvonne's pov

i'm helping my mom clean her room when i get a very good idea. i run suddenly to get my phone in the table. "oh, earthquake! please don't running dear!" my mom remembered me. i call one of the speed dial

"yoboseyo?" a sound from somewhere. "Joo Eun! i have a great ideaaa!!!" i yelled happily. "uuh.. hang on dear! what idea?" she asked. "no, i can't tell it here. meeting tomorrow morning at 10am, Mcafe?" i replied. "okay, tomorrow! see ya!" she replied. "see ya!" i ended the call.

"what idea, Yvonne?" my mom asked. i turn arround and winked to her, "secret!"

 

Min Ji's pov

i can't take my breath breath breath, sigani galsurok

i get my phone from my teddy's hand. "oh? unnie?" it's a call from Yvonne. "why you call me at..." i glanced at the clock. "at 11pm?" i continued. "mianhe~ can you come early tomorrow? there is a meeting at 10am" she ask.

"oh, okay! i'll be there, and i'll call the others too" i says. "okay, thanks Min Ji!" she thanked i ended the call and message the others.

to: BigJojo, LittleJo, Jaeha, SunngminSammy, beHana, HyeRi, KGyurii, KGjiji, KGashley, Csora, Ceunjoo, myBabyJ, Eunha, Keygirl

hey guys! tomorrow, we will have a meeting in Mcafe. so, we have to come early at 10am. don't be late, okay?

 

message delivered

 

Yvonne's pov

"umma! i go!" i yelled. "becareful dear!" my mom replied. i open the door and walked to Mcafe. not until 30 minutes, i arrived. some of them is already there including Min Ji and Joo Eun.

"this is the girl! come on, i'm so curious wit your idea, unnie!" Min Ji says excited. "hold your curious okay? we will wait for the others" i replied and walk to my office. 

i wait for 10 minutes, then Joo Eun come. and 30 minutes for the staffs.

i walked to meeting room with Joo Eun. "morning guys!" i greet them. "morning!" they all replied unison. "i heard from Min Ji noona if Yvonne noona have an idea?" Jo asked. "yeah, i have a great idea for Mcafe. i want to make a special event" i says.

"what's that?" Joo Eun asked.

"one hole day we will not work!" i yelled happily. "am i not wrong? who will be the one who serves the visitors?" Min Ji protested. "you meant, we will go for vacatiooonnn???" Jo asked with shining eyes. "whoaa.... noonas! you so kind to us" Jaeha says.

"who told you if we will go for vacation?" i asked. "ck" they all chuckled. "yeah, we will holiday for one day" i continued. their eyes shining again, "but, the celebrity will serves the visitors" i says again.

their eyes widened. "WHHHHAAATTTTTT???????????"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, who will come? *me, me me!!!* who want to be served by your idol? *me, me, me!!!*

this chapter, special for my friend (pris) she beg to me for an update, so this is it! special in my important day! :D

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!