M 26

The M Café

Donghae's pov

i parked my car beside Hee Chul's car. "Eunha, please!" Kyuhyun keep begging since in the car. now she changed 'baby' to Eunha. "oppa! stop it! it's annoying!" Eunha iritated. "okay, i will stop if you forgive me" Kyuhyun gace up. i shook my head when look at them.

i get down from car followed by Kyuhyun and Eunha. i saw Hee Chul seating near from the window. "i forgive you" Eunha said. "yes, thank you babe!" Kyuhyun was about to kiss her in her cheek. but she more fast and slapped smoothly Kyuhyun and enter the cafe.

"aigoo, you two make my head headache" i grumbled. "good then! faster!" Kyuhyun enter the cafe. i followed him behind.

"ah! hyung!" i greet HeeChul. "oh, Donghae! Kyu! seat with me!" he command. we walk to his table and seat. "whoa... Siwon hyung be the waiter" Kyuhyun amazed. "shut up boy! just ordered" Siwon hit Kyuhyun's head.

"where is Eunha?" he asked again. "i saw her seat together with Ashley and the others" Siwon replied.

 

Baby J's pov

"aigoo, Dongho oppa must be so angry" i mumbled. yeah, my school project just finished. i run to the M cafe.

Tring!

"sorry, it's already 7pm miss" DOngho smiled. "oppa, mian~ i have to do my project first" i apologized. he my hair, "neh, gwenchana" he replied. i smiled, "gumawo oppa!"

 

Sora's pov

i think everyone forget me. they keep busy with their works.

drrrrtttt drrrtttt

my phone vibrating. i quickly take out my phone from my bag and raisd it. "yoboseyo"

"where are you?" my dad voice asked. "appa? why you call me?" i asked. "where are you?" he asked again. "me? i just go to cafe, waeyo?" i asked.

"go home now, we have dinner. did your brother tell you? we have dinner together this night?" he asked. "i don't want to go" i replied. "but..." i cut him by hung up the call then i non activate my phone. he will call me again.

"yey! it's already 7pm!!!" YoSeob yelled happily. everyone take some rest and relax. the most busiest people a.k.a kitchen boys come out from kitchen and take some rest.

PING!

my laptop ring. i saw there is a chat from my dad.

J: go home now! or i will be the one who go there and pulled you home

 

i quickly sign out from Yahoo messanger and turn of my laptop with blood boiled. "what happen?" suddenly i turn my head and saw Key behind me. he rest his head in the chair. "i bet, that is from your father" he said again.

"it's not your problem" i replied cooly. "you better go home now, before you dad come here" he said. i just ignored it, "really, you better go home now" he says again. "ahh... it's not your problem Kim Ki Bum!" i yelled. "kaja! i will take you home!" he pulled my hand.

i take my hand off from him. "i can go home by myself" i replied and keep my laptop on my bag. "anni, i will take you home" he replied. "hyung!" he call Onew. 

Onew pop out. "yeah, you call me?" he asked. "i will go for a while, maybe i will not back i will back to dorm" Key replied. "ah, araso! don't make noise!" Onew replied and go away.

"okay, kaja!" he pulled my hand before i can replied with any words.

 

Taemin's pov

"noona, noona, noona!" i called Yurii. she was preparing for the party to celebrate the Mspecialday turn her head suddenly. "waeyo?" she asked as she clean her hands with tissue. "nothing, i just want to call you!" i replied.

"ck, i'm busy Taemin. just play with the others, araso?" she back to his works. "noona!" i call her again. "what's now?" she asked. "let's hang out tomorrow!" i quickly says. "huh? sorry, but you say what?" she asked.

i take a deep breath, "let's hang out tomorrow" now i'm slowly. "ah, deal! but no fangirl! tomorrow 2pm at lotte world" she replied and back to her work. "yes! gumawo noona!" i hug her immediately and the go to find Key umma.

"ummaa...." i called him. "Key?" Minho asked. "um? where is he?" i asked. "he's home already" he replied. "aish"

 

Yurii's pov

he just hug me? he hug me? he release his hug and go away. "ummaa..." he called Key. what i just dream last night? but, tomorrow?

i turn my head and saw him talk with Minho. "guys! it's ready nowwww!!" i yelled. Eunha is the first one who come with Kyuhyun behind him. Siwon fighting with a cute girl as they followed the others.

 

Eunha's pov

"where is Joo Eun unnie?" i asked. "she go with Jaejoong hyung, they take Yamapi to airport" Yunho replied. "and why not all staffs is here?" i asked again. "i think you'll be the one who replace JooEun noona" Yo Seob commenting.

"where is teddy?" Hyun Joong asked. "where is Key?" i asked. "he go home first with Sora" Onew replied. "then i'll replace JooEun noona's position!" he said happily. "ah, i'll be the one! i want to mention something too!" i replied.

"what's that unnie?" BabyJ asked. "you date with Kyuhyun oppa?" Eun Joo innocently asked. "yeah! she's my girl now!" Kyuhyun added. "shut up!" i slapped his arms. "i want to say if this is the last day i will be here as staffs" i said. 

"BWOH!!!????" they all yelled in surprised. "wae? i just accepted to become trainee on SM" i replied. "YAAYYYYY" they yelled happily.

i shook my head when saw them celebrating. "aigoo~" i mumbled. "so, you will not working anymore?" Jiji asked. "kind of that" i replied. "we're going to miss you unnie" Jaeha hug me."me too unnie" Eun Joo hug me. "ah, noonaaaa....." Jo hug me. "promise me you will keep come to this cafe when you have time, araso!?" Jojo asked.

"neh~ oppa!" i replied. i wipe Jo's tears from his cheeks, "don't cry.." i said. i try to not crying here, infront of them. he smiled.

"you already tell it to JooEun and Yvonne unnie?" BabyJ asked. i nodded. they release their hug and Kyuhyun turn my head to face him. he wipe my tears, i'm crying?

"don't cry" he said. i smiled, "i want to go to toilet" i said and walk away.

 

Min Ji's pov

i glanced at the clock, it's already 8 pm and the party already started 1 hour ago. i throw myself to the couch as huging my teddy.

"i don't want to go there" i mumbled and closed my eyes.

 

Kyumi's pov

i glanced at Xander, he was looking at a girl who laughing with Dong Woon. i know that girl as Jacq, Thunder's sister and also Xander's ex girlfriend. i feel guilty because i'm the one who make them break up because of the arrange married. he already agreed to that arrange married and now we are preparing for the wedding and everything.

i poked him, he turn his head. "i'm so sorry" i apologized. "wae? you don't need to say sorry, it already happen" he replied. "but..." he cut me off by put his fingers on my lips.

"she's my past, and i didn't love her anymore" he said. "now, you are my future wife and you will be the only one" he continued and make me surprised. i raised one of my eyebrows, "why you look so mature?" i asked.

he smiled, "am i? am i? am i?" he asked excitedly. "ohh... i really gonna be a good husband in the future.. hahaha" he laugh.

 

Dong Woon's pov

Jacq was looking at Xander and Kyumi, his future wife. "you still like him?" i asked. she turn her head, "ah, no... i'm not suppose to like with someone who will married soon" she replied.

"Jacq!" thunder called her. "neh~ oppa" she replied. "dara noona" Thunder handed his phone to Jacq. Thunder seat beside me while waiting for Jacq.

"i have to their dorm now" Jacq said. "why?" Thunder asked. "they need my help" she replied and take her bag. "let me take you there" i said. "no, the party is not over yet" she replied.

"nah, gwenchna. kaja!" i pulled her hands. "Hyungs! i go first!" i yelled to my hyungs. "don't make noiseee!!!" Doo Joon replied. i nodded and go away.

 

Siwon's pov

"hey, short girl!" i call her. she turn her head with what-did-you-just-say? face. "neh, ahjussi" she replied. "is he look so old?" HeeChul asked. she nodded, "very!" she added and make the other laughed.

"y..yah! just call me oppa" i said. "who are you? it's up to me i want to call you with what" she replied. "aish..." i was about to hit his head when Onew's hand stop me.

"do it and you'll died hyung" he said. Taemin come and hug her, she stuck out her tongue. "aish"

"don't be so mean to a girl oppa" Sulli said.

 

Kyuhyun's pov

i stop her when she want to go out from toilet. "oh, oppa? waeyo?" she asked. trying to not cry again, "how do you feel now?" i asked. "i don't want to resign actually, but i want to focused with my trainee" she continued her tears fell down again.

i bring her to my embrance. "stop crying, i will always in your side" i try to calm her. "really?" she asked. "be my girl then" i replied. she look at me, "then i will say yes"

i smiled, "ah, baby-ah!!!" i hug her tightly. "did someone call me?" BabyJ pop out. "ups sorry" she apologized and go away. "waeyo J?" i heard Dongho asked. "annieyo" BabyJ replied.

"aahhh.. let me see..." he said and pop out his head and saw us. he giggled, "haha... sorry for disturbing you guys" he apologized. BabyJ hit him, "see, you disturbing them". "ah, gwenchana" Dongho replied and go away.

"kaja! they are waiting for us!" i pulled her hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay! not too sweet yeah? hahaha... still have some surprised, maybe a stupid surprised hahaha, let see next chapter what is the surprised *wink*

 

Keep Stay Tuned! ;D