M 22

The M Café

Min Ji's pov

i rubbed my eyes and slwoly raised. i look arround and i only can see all people was sleeping. i glanced at Hyun Joong's watch. "7am?" i says. "Bwoh? 7am??? and all people was sleepiinnngggg???" i yelled. i shake Yo Seob's body because he is the nearest. "opppppaaaaa..... wakkkee upppppppp" i yelled. "ahh... Minnie, can you lower your voice?" Hyun Joong protested. "oppa! it's already 7am! cafe open at 10!!!" i yelled.

"bwoh? 7!" kitchen girls suddenly raised and blink their eyes. "wake up the new staffs! they have to work!" i command. one by one of the new staffs wake up.

"oohhh... let me sleep!!!" Mir and Gi Kwang says. "i need to wash" Hara says. "can we just go home and back to cafe on 9am?" Sulli asked. "whose house is the nearest from cafe?" Doo Joon asked.

i raised my hand. "15 minutes from here" i says. "i'm reading your mind, you thinking for wash in our house?" Hyun Joong asked. "we don't have anytime" Siwon says.

Hyun Joong scratch his head, "arrgghh... kaja! we have to hurry" he says. "ah, and only for he new staffs okay? the others, just go back to your own house" i says.

"aahhh... kaja! kaja!" Hyun Joong command and the new staffs followed me and him to our house by car.

 

Jaeha's pov

"bye guys!" i waved my hand and walked out with Hana, Sammy and Hye Ri. "what will happen with cafe when celenrity serves the customers?" i wondered.

"hope everything is good" Hana says. "who will fetch you?" Sammy asked. "Yunho oppa, he will coming..." i paused when see Yunho's car. "now" i continued. his car stop infront us.

"bye girls!" i waved my hand and get into his car. "so, is everything okay?" he asked as he drive. "yeah, the new staffs now is at Hyun Joong oppa's house for wash. they not going home last night" i explain.

"i heard is Jaejoong will be the owner" he says. i'm shocked, "huh? Jaejoong oppa? no! Joo Eun and Yvonne unnie will handle everything, it's impossible" i replied.

"i don't know it's true or not" he replied.

 

Hyun Joong's pov

"YAH!!! DOO JOON!!! ARE YOU DONE???" i yelled. "ALMOOSSSTTT!!!" he replied. i can't wash because since i open the door, all of them rushed to every bathroom in my house. there is only 3 bathroom in my house. one in my room, one in Min Ji's room and one in the first level. the girls rushed to Min Ji's bathroom, she don't care because she not working and watch tv downstairs with Yo Seob and Dong Woon while waiting the girls use Min Ji's bathroom. yeah, they already ordered.

bathroom in downstairs already ordered by Siwon, Ryeo Wook, Key, Alexander, and Gi Kwang. my bathroom is ordered by me, Nichkhun, Mir, and Dongho and the people who ordered my bathroom is now in my room, checking every inch of my room. by bookshelf, my movies collection...

"hyung? you have movies?" Mir asked. i hit his head, "i don't have that kind of movie!"

the bathroom door open and Doo Joon appeared. "ahh... so fresshh!" he mumbled while drying his hair. Dongho, whose the nearest rushed to the bathroom before i can enter first. i hit the door, "YAH!!! it's my bathroommm!!!" i yelled. "sorry, hyung!" he apologized.

"hyung, you have so many comics!" Doo Joon commented. "no, some is not mine. some is Min Ji's, i keep it because she never can take care of the book" i replied.

 

Dong Woon's pov

"guys! we're done!" Sulli and Hara yelled from Min Ji's room. "hyung, i'm first!" i says to Yo Seob. "no! me first!" he replied. "rock, paper, scisors" Min Ji says.

"rock, paper, scisors..."

i'm paper and Yo Seob is Scisors, "bye hyung!" i says and pass away. "huh!" he grumbled and sit beside Min Ji. Hara and Sulli walked out from Min Ji's room.

 

Yo Seob's pov

she is watching spongebob now, with her teddy on her hands. "Min Ji-ah!" i called her. she take off her eyes from screne and look at me. "wae?"

"um.. i want to ask something to you" i says. "what's that?" she asked. "how if i am the one who give you the teddy?" i asked. she think, "umm, i'm so surprised" she replied. "just that?" i asked. she nod, "maybe"

'just that?'

"i want you to grant my wish" i says. "what's that?" she asked.

i look at her sharply, "my first wish is, give me back my teddy!" i says with slow voice. she freeze.

 

Min Ji's pov

"give me back my teddy!" he says. i freeze, i can't do anything accept see his eyes. i smile, "you kidding me right?" i says. trying to hide my scared of losing my teddy. "no! i'm not kidding" he replied. "because i'm the one who give you that" he says again.

"no, NO!!!" i yelled. suddenly Siwon, Ryeo Wook, Key, Alexander and Gi Kwang's eyes turn to us. i stood, "i don't believe in you!" i says pointing at him.

"what happen, hyung?" Gi Kwang asked.

 

Hyun Joong's pov

"Min Ji? you stay?" i asked to her. "yeah, i will go there later" she replied. "byebye!" i waved my hand and followed the others, i get into my car and driving to Mcafe.

 

Joo Eun's pov

i enter my office, still no one in Mcafe. i saw someone Yvonne's there, sitting faing the wall, so i can't see her. "morning!" i greet her.

no answer, i seat on my chair and put my bag behind the computer. "Yvonne-ah!" i called her and turn my chair, but no one seat there. "uh? i think she already come" i mumbled.

"yeah, i already come" a sound says. 'no, it's not Yvonne sound, it's...' i turn my chair and saw... "Jaejoong!? what are you doing here?" i asked. 

"umm... maybe, changing Yvonne's position" he replied. "bwoh? y... yo..you.." i shuttered but before i finished my words, he put her figers on my lips. "sshhh... i know.. you will mad of Yvonne. but, i'm the one who beg to her" he says.

"bu..." he sushed me again, "ssshhh... i am the owner from this cafe from this second until 7pm" he says. my eyes widened, "including you!" he smile evily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohh... Jaejoong... *thumbs up* haha... :D next, you will served by the celebrity...

lol, today is Saturday? still have 2 more days to have this kind of internet! lol, it's super fast, TT^TT gonna say bye" soon to this wi-fi... grandmaa... can i take home this things... haha i will update again tmrw :)

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!