M 23

The M Café

Third person's pov

"WHOAA... YANG YO SEOB FROM BEAAASSTTT!!!" a girl screamed when saw Yo Seob open the door for her. Yo Seob smiled and bows, "welcome to Mcafe, Yang Yo Seob imnida" he introduced. the girl walking shyly to an empty table and seat.

"Kwang!" Yo Seob called Gi Kwang. Gi Kwang turn his head, "araso" he says. "a food special for table number 10" Key says as he give the food to Hara. "okayy" she take over it.

"MIRRR!!!" Eun Joo called him. Mir walking towards her with unhappy face. "may i help you? Slapper Lady???" Mir replied roughly. "is that how to serve a visitor? TripleJ don't teach you about that?" she asked. Mir take a deep breath, "araso! can i help you girl?" he asked softly. Eun Joo smiled.

"i want Mspecial and HELLOvano" she ordered. Mir write down the ordered, "please wait for arround 15 minutes" Mir says and was about to go. "and!" Eun Joo stopped him. "i want Doo Joon oppa is the one who bring the food to me" she says. Mir's face suddenly changed, "araso" he replied and walked to thee kitchen.

"Doo Joon hyung?" Key called him. "ordered?" he asked as he put his phone to table. "Mspecial, HELLOvano, and..." Key paused. "and what?" Doo Joon asked. Ryeo Wook paused cut the tomato. "and... Yoon Doo Joon?" Key continued.

Doo Joon raised his eyebrows, "for table number 6" Key says again. Doo Joon peek from the door and closed the door again. "okay, soon!" Doo Joon says happily and prepared the food.

"we can ordered the staffs too?" Ryeo Wook asked innocently. Key just ignored it.

"hey, that 2 guys there was so cute" a girl says to her friend. "which one? there is so many guy here" her friend replied and look arround. "the 2 guys sitting together, at 10 o'clock" she replied. "ahhh... yeah, they're cuuteee" her friend replied.

"they celebrity too?" her friend asked. "trainee, maybe" she replied. both of them glanced at each others and raised suddenly and walked towards them.

"unnie!" Sulli called Hara who serving a visitor. she turn her head, "wae?" she asked. Sulli give a code, hara understand and write down the ordered before she left it.

"hello! what's your name?" the girl asked. "can i have your phone number?" her friend asked. "let's hang-out together!" she added. "Jo?" Jojo glanced at Jo. "hyung? why you asking that to me?" Jo replied.

"sorry. this two guys is taken" a girl says. Jo and Jojo glanced and saw Sulli and Hara standing there. "noona!" Jo says happily. "Sulli!" Jojo surprised.

the two girls glanced at each others, know who is Sulli and Hara they're back off. "sorry unnies" the apologized and bows then go away.

"noona, you save meeee" Jo hug Hara. "you have to pay for that!" Hara replied. "so, i get a gift because helping my oppa?" Sulli asked happily. "what gift?" Jojo asked. Sulli pouted, "how about this?" Jojo kiss her cheek. she smiled happily.

Tring!

YoonA appeared, "sorry i'm laateee" she says. some guy who inside the Mcafe was speechless. "where have you been YoonA???" Yo seob asked. she bowed again, "mianhaeyo oppa!" she apologized again. "arh... get dressed in the staffs room" Yo Seob says. "gumawo oppa" she thanked and enter the staffs room.

"that girl" Yo seob grumbled.

Tring!

Sammy and Sungmin entered. "ahh... the bro and sis is come" Siwon high fiving with Sungmin. "you have to serve me okay?" Sungmin asked Siwon. "just for this time!" Siwon replied.

"hot wateerrr" Doo Joon yelled as he walked out from kitchen and walk towards Eun Joo. "oppa!" Eun Joo greet her. "Mspecial and HELLOvano for young lady" Doo Joon says. Eun Joo smiled as Doo Joon put her ordered. Doo Joon seat infront her.

"long time no see you, author" Doo Joon replied. Eun Joo smirked, "oppa, i'm not a good author anyway" she says. "for me, you are" Doo Joon replied. she slapped Doo Joon arms, "it's not hurt" Doo Joon says.

"let's make a story together" Doo Joon says. her eyes widened, "together?". "yah! i'm a good writer" Doo Joon replied. "have any ideas?" Eun Joo asked. "yeah..." Key cut it before he could finished his words.

"Doo Joon hyung! 10 minutes is over! get back to your work!" Key called him. "araso, araso!" Doo Joon stood. "that kid, become so stubborn because he become the headchef!" Doo Joon grumbled. "hwaiting oppa!" Eun Joo says. Doo Joon shrook his hair and go away, back to his work.

"Jacq!" Dong Woon greet her. Jacq who just enter, smiled. "oppa, you become what?" Jacq asked as she walk towards Dong Woon. "cleaning service" Dong Woon joked. "oh, the maknae become cleaning service? the walking calculator become cleaning service?" Jacq replied.

"walking calculator, i becoma cashier man with Hyun Joong hyung" Dong Woon says pointing at Hyun Joong. "annyeong!" Hyun Joong greet her. "i'll ordered first" Jacq says and go away finding an empty table.

tring!

BUGGG...!!!

"dweejchhhiiii!!!" Taemin run towards his sister who fell down to the floor because bumped someone. "uuhhh... it's hurt" she pain. "hyung, mianhaeyo... my sister is always like this" Onew apologized. "neh~ it's okay" he replied.

Dweejchi raised and stand, "oh, Siwon ahjunssi!" she greet Siwon. everyone in the cafe laugh. "yah! why you call me ahjunssi? am i already so old?" Siwon replied. "ahh... hyung, mianhaeyo again because it's my babo sister fault!" Onew apologized again.

"i'm not babo oppa!" dweejchi replied. "how tall are you?" Siwon asked. Dweejchi give him a glaring face. "you bumped me until you fell down?" Siwon added.

"151 cm! waeyo?!" Dweejchi replied. Siwon laugh, "151 cm versus 183 cm? hahahaha... " Siwon says. Taemin and Onew laugh too. "oppaa..." dweejchi slapped her brothers arms.

tring!

"Jogi-ah!" YoonA run towards him and pinch his cheeks. "uh, noona..." Jogi interrupted. "jogi-ah!" Dweejchi hug him. "wae?" he asked. "Siwon ahjunssi call me short girl!" she reported. "you are" Jogi replied. Jacq slapped hit his head, "yah oppa! don't make her sad!" Jacq says. "jacccqqqq" Dweejchi act crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huahahaha... dweejchi.. poor you! hahaha... (peace ^^v)

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!