M 16

The M Café

Hyun Joong's pov

"hey!" i greet my sister whose playing with her teddy. "oh, oppa! you already done?" she asked excited. "mianhe~ but it's not yet done" i replied. "neh~ it's okay oppa" she replied, she trying to keep her sad. i her hair. "how if we go out for a while?" i suggest.

she smiled again, "good idea, oppa!" she replied. "kaja!" i pulled her hand. "where are we going?" she asked. "umm.... i don't know too" i replied and think. "aish! oppa, you ask me to go out, but you don't know where we want to go?!" she grumbled.

"let's go to my room then! i brought new games!" i says happily. "ahhh... that's greeeattt" she yelled and we walked inside back and walked to my room.

"hyung!" someone call me. i saw Doo Joon, Jun Hyung, Yo Seob and Gi Kwang in front of my door. "you guys? why you here?" i asked. "holiday-ing hyung, and we heard you are here. so we come to visit you" Doo Joon replied.

"oh? Min Ji is here too?" Gi Kwang says pointing at my sister. "ah... yeah.. Minnie came with me also" i replied and pulled her closer to me.

"ahh... you two.." Jun Hyung couldn't finished his words. "hyung! i heard you have some new games.. can i play?" Gi Kwang asked. "yeah, just come in" i says and open the door for them.

"hyyuunngg... you want to play?" Gi Kwang asked to Yo Seob. "no, i'm not gonna play" Yo Seob replied.

 

Min Ji's pov

oh, i don't think that i can met with Beast boys today. Hyun Joong and Jun Hyung play games then Doo Joon and Jun Hyung wait for their turn. Yo Seob just sit beside me and i played with my teddy.

"so, whose the guy?" he asked. "huh? guy?" i replied showing my confused look. "the one who give your teddy" he asked. "and, Hyun Joong hyung is your boyfriend?" he asked again.

"hahahaha....." i laugh heard his last question. "is there somehing funny?" Jun Hyung asked without take his eyes off from screen. "oh.. haha... nothing oppa.. hahah.." i replied.

"off course he's not! he is my brother!" i replied after i calm. "thanks god" he mumbled. "uh? what did you says?" i asked. "nothing"

"and... i was crying when i get this teddy in the playground, because of a stupid boy leaving me alone in the playground" i continued replying his question. "i'm not stupid Minnie" Hyun Joong added. "you are the one hole left me!" i yelled to him. "aishhhh...." he grumbled and turn his head to me. "yayyyyy... i wiiinnn!!!" Jun Hyung yelled. "because of youuu, i loseee!!!" he yelled to me.

i just smirked and turn my head to Yo Seob, "so that girl is.. you?" he asked. i raised my eyebrows, giving him a what-do-you-meant look.

 

Jo's pov

"today noona not come again?" i asked to Hye Ri. she shook her head. "huh, if like this i will not skip my lesson again" i grumbled and walk to the staffs room for put my bag and change my clothes.

"KYAAAAAA!!!!" i heard a girl yelled. i quickly put my clothes on and turn arround. "ara noona!!! why you hereee???" i asked. her eyes still closed. "you already use your clothes?" she asked. "yeah" i replied. she open her eyes, "noona, are you know if this is staffs room?" i asked. "huh?" she confused and look at the door.

"ups! sorry, wrong room!" she apologized. "why you here?" i asked. "huh? me? i already promise you to come right? i come with my friends" she replied pointing at her friends who chatting there.

"so?" she asked. "kaja! i will serve you today!" i says happily and grab her hand walk towards her friends. "oh! Hara! so, this is the guy you talking about?" Nicole asked.

"unnie, can you lower your voiceee???" Hara complaint. "sorry, but i can't" Nicole replied. "so, wanna ordered?" i asked. "i want the best in heree!!!" Hara says. "me too!" Nicole says. "we three!" Ji Young and Seung Yeon says unisonly.

"okay okay... please wait girls!" i says and walked to the kitchen. "girls! special ordered!" i called the kitchen girls. "special?" Yurii take the paper. "huh? this food and drink is not published yet, Min Ji still not proove this" Jiji added. "huh.. what's that?" Ashley appeared and take the paper.

"it's..." i cut is. "i know noonas, but this is for my special guests over there" i says as i pointing at Kara. "oww! which one?" Jiji asked. "what do you meant?" i asked. "which one of the girl?" Ashley asked too.

"gossip girls! just make it!" i interrupted them and walk away.

 

Kara's pov

"his cute!" says Ji Young, she still can't keep her eyes from Jo. "hush! you go away!" Hara says. "ah, unnie! he so cuuteee" Ji Young replied. "yeahh... cute guuyyy" Nicole added.

"come on girls! i know he's cuutee" Hara says. "oww... so Hara? you like him?" Seung Yeon asked. "how can you get that things?" Hara asked back. "i just know him lucky" Hara replied.

"ck, just admit it!" Nicole says. "nooo!"

 

BabyJ's pov

tring!

i open the door, "hello guys!" i greet them. "oh! our dongsaeng is heerrree!!!" Eun Joo says. "hello, unnie!" i says to her. "hello, baby" she replied. "and, say hello to me too!!!" Dongho suddenly appeared.

"where is others?" Jojo asked as he walk infront us. "they? busy!" Dongho replied. "uh? why no one hug me suddenly?" i asked. "oh, Min Ji noona is not here. she's with Hyun Joong hyung in Busan" Jo replied as he bring ordered for Kara's girls over there.

"you two? already?" Hana teased. "hehe..." i just blushed. "yes we are!" Dongho suddenly says. i kick his leg, "uh! it's hurt babe!" he pain. "don't call me babe!" i yelled. "why? your nickname is babyJ, baby... babe!" he replied. "just call me J, then" i replied. "whatever girl" he replied.

"outdoor?" Jojo asked. "yeah!" i replied. "just go, and ordered with Hye Ri" Jojo continued and go away. "he looks so busy" i says when i sit.

"yeah, because he is in charge while Min Ji is not here" Hye Ri replied. "bwoh? it will worst!" i replied, a little bit shouting. "i heard thaaatt!!!" Jojo yelled.

"hehe... i want, chocolatose cupcakes and orange shakes" i ordered. "i'm chocolatose cakes and Mtosed" Dongho ordered. "okay, please wait a momment guys! i don't want to disturb the lovey dovey birds" Hye Ri teased us and go away left us.

"what are we gonna do?" i asked. "let's cano-ing" he suggest. "nope! i can't swim" i says. "let's hiking!" he suggest again. "mwo? hiking? no! officially not!" i replied and make 'x' sign with my hand.

"let's just cano-ing!" he says again. "noooo!!!" i yelled. but it's too late, he already pulled me away. 'god, bless me!'

 

Yo Seob's pov

"so that girl is... you?" i gasped. "huh? girl? i don't understand" she replied. "hey, guys! what are you talking about?" Dong Woon asked. "n..nothing" i replied without take my eyes off from Min Ji.

tok tok tok

"come in!" Hyun Joong yelled. the door open and IU popped in her head, "oh! Jieun!" Doo Joon called her. "hello, oppas!" she greet and walked inside.

"oppa!" she run towards me and sit beside me. Min Ji ignored it, "why you can here?" i asked. "uh, holiday-ing" she replied. "how can you know if we here?" i asked. "i asked to Hyun Seung oppa!" she replied. "Min Ji unnie, you here too?" she asked to Min Ji. she take her eyes off from teddy, "um!" she replied.

"kya! cute teddy" she yelled pointing at Min Ji's teddy. "yeah, whose cuter?" Min Ji asked. "the teddy is cuter!" Hyun Joong replied. "Min Ji is cuter!" Jun Hyung replied.

"for me, the real one is more cuter then the teddy" i replied. "oh! you see Hyun Joong oppa? Yo Seob oppa and Jun Hyung oppa more good" she mehrong.

"no, i'm not. i just say that because you help me to win" Jun Hyung replied. "so, only Yo Seob oppa!" She says and turn her head to me. "oppa! gumawoooo!!!!" she thanked. 'everything for my teddy girl'

 

IU's pov

'why he look at unnie with that eyes?' i asked to myself as i looking jelously to Yo Seob who looking at Min Ji with different eyes.

 

Hara's pov

"we have to go back?" i grumbled as i waved my hand to Jo. "sorry dear, but we have. they will closed 1 more hour" Nicole says. "yeah" i nod and followed them to van.

ting tong! hara! there is a message for you!

my phone call me. i pulled out my phone, it's from Jo.

 

from: little Jo

noona, you have work tomorrow? let's meet in bus!

 

i smiled. "from who?" Seung Yeon asked. "it must be from Jo!" Ji Young replied. "she ask for Jo's phone number" she continued.

to: little Jo

nope at night, see ya in bus!

 

message delivered! i smiled again. "she's going crazy" Nicole shook her head. "unnie~"

 

Jo's pov

from: Hara noona

nope at night, see ye in bus!

 

i smiled. "yesss!!!" i yelled and jump arround.

BUUKK!!

"CHOI JO MINNNN!!!!" Hana yelled because i his her and make a coffee stain in her t-shirt. "ups! mianhe noona!" i apologized and run away before she can hit me.

"YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG?????" Hana yelled. "mianhe noonaaaaa!!!" i yelled and run away to the kitchen.

"you just make a sleeping bear awake" Jiji commented when see me hiding from Hana. "haha... i know it noona" i replied.

 

Dongho's pov

i move in the cano roughly and make her shaking. "oppa, please. move slowly" she says. "no, i won't" i replied and move the cano again. "opppaaaaaa" she yelled again.

"hahaha... let's go back then" i says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boo! uh, Someone get jelous, lala... and my Jo! he's my favouriteee ><

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!