M 29

The M Café

Alexander’s Pov

“YAH! Oppa! Can’t you be patient?” Kyu Mi yelled. Why every girls took so long only for changing? “Oppa! Now, close your eyes!!!” she yelled again. “ahh… arasso, arasso!” I replied and close my eyes. Is the wedding dress too y and she shy or it was so ugly?

I heard the door open and close and some footsteps. “you can open your eyes now” she command. I open my eyes slowly, I saw a very beautiful girl standing shyly infront me. She’s using a white gown, she’s not ugly, or y but beautiful.

“gosh! I bet I was so ugly right now!” she muttered. I quickly shook my head and back to reality, “is that you, Kyu Mi?” I asked. “no! Am I so ugly???” she asked. “n…” she cut my words. “uuhhh!!! I will go find another dress!” she said and when she was about to find another dress, I quickly grab her hand.

“you look so beautiful” I commented. “no! ugly!” she replied. “no, trust me!” I said again. “really?” she asked. I nod surely.

“okay” she nod. “finally I’m not single anymore” I mumbled. “yeah, you look like a depressed guy because you are single” she commented. “nah, but my single status were available only for few days” I said as I pulled her closer to me.

“but we’re hurting someone” she replied and push me. “she will be alright” I rub her head, “Dong Woon are standing beside her and I know he will help him” I try to comfort her.

“ughh, this dress was so heavy. I better changed now” she said. The staffs  approach us, “so, do you like it?” she asked. “of course! Very much” I replied. She smiled happily, “I will changed, wait for me” she said before she went inside the dressing room.

 

Jacq’s pov

I saw it! I saw everything, the way he hug her and the way he rub her head. He usually treat me like that, now he treat her like that. I wish I was the one who standing there.

When I was busy wondering about everything, someone tap my shoulder. “what are you doing here?” a voice asked. I lifted my head, “Dong Woon? What are you doing here?” I asked. “take some fresh air” he replied and look inside the boutique where Alexander and his future wife there.

“oh, I know it” he muttered. “kaja, let’s go for some ice cream” he said and bring me away from there to the nearest ice cream restaurant.

“chocolate paper one” he ordered to the waiter. I just remain silent and waiting for the ice cream. Not long after, our ordered come. It looks so weird and unique, the Ice cream looks like a chocolate.

“nice, right?” he said. I smiled and eat it, “wait!” he yelled. I frowned, “wae?” I asked. “you want to try to forget Xander Hyung right?” he asked. why he asking about that? but I nod slowly.

“okay! No follow my instructions” he commands. I listen to it carefully, “close your eyes” I close my eyes. “take a very long deep breath” I do it. “now, release it slowly as you keep saying on your mind ‘I will forget him’” he command. I do what he told me to do.

“do you feel better?” he asked. “a bit” I replied. “can I eat now?” I asked. “of course” he replied. I start to eat when he stop me again, “what’s now?” I irritated.

“every bite of that, say it in your mind ‘I will forget him’” he said. I did it, and everything feel better. “are you a doctor of love?” I asked. “huh? No, of course not” he replied.

 

Jaejoong’s pov

I was inside my car when I saw Joo Eun walked out from her house. I followed her from behind,

DIIINN DIIINNN!!!

She turned her head and rolled her eyes. I just smile when she get inside my car. “what are you doing here???” she asked. But I didn’t answer her question and just smile.

“YAH! KIM JAE JOONG! Answer my question! What are you doing here!!???” she yelled. I just keep smiling but the smile faded when she slap me, “crazy guy!” she mumbled before she get down from my car.

I giggled, but I’m not trying to catch her back. I just let her go.

 

Joo Eun’s pov

I think he is crazy already! He keep smiling like a crazy people!? He even not trying to catch me after I slap his cheek ? He is crazy! I make my way to M Café.

 

Someone’s pov

“hyung, hyung, hyungggg!!!” the maknae called me. “wae?” I asked. “hyung! I heard from Hyun Seung hyung, there is a café and the café was so popular among the celebrities” he replied.

“then?” the guy using eyeglasses asked. “let’s go to the café!” the maknae replied. “I don’t want to be killed by the fansss!!!” I replied. “aigoo, this café is special for celebrities!” he replied.

“huh?” I raise my eyebrow. “come on! Come on! Come on!!!” he pulled my hand and the other members. “okay okay, I’ll get my bag first” I said and get inside my room.

 

Hye Ri’s pov

There are not many people visit our café today. Since today is Monday, people are busy with the works. Jo still busy with his home works, while Jojo teach him. Eun Joo is busy infront the computer, the kitchen girls are busy experiment-ing, Sora is busy texting with someone with a scary face, Minji is playing with her teddy.

How I wish if Jun Hyung is here. Wait! Jun Hyung? ahh.. andwaee!!! Remember the rules!!!

Tringgg!!!

I turn my head to the door and saw 5 boys enter the café. “Hyuunnnggg!! We can cano-inggg!!!” one of the boy asked.

“YAH! Gongchan! How old are you???” the guy using eyeglasses asked. “5!” Gongchan replied. “aigoo!!!”

“who are they?” Sammy asked. “don’t ask me please!” I replied. Eun Joo turn her head to see the customers, “B1A4????????????” she yelled in sudden make everyone shock too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! Yo! Yo! it's me agaaiiinnnn XD late updatee :P busy with my school and my exams -,- all the exams are trying to make me crazyyy

but anyway,

B2ST COMEBACK TODAAYY!!

FICTION AND FACT! 

 

Don't ask me how excited I am! supa dupa exciteeedddd!!!!! 

please give them many loves for their 1st full album *bows90degrees