M 13

The M Café

Beast's pov

"hyung? what are you thinking of?" Gi Kwang asked Yo Seob when they are in the way back to their dorm. "yeah, you look so weird since you back from toilet" Doo Joon added. "hyyyuunngg... tell meee" Dong Woon begged. "actually, i never do this. but, i'm begging to you Seobbie!" Jun Hyung says so while driving.

"nothing important, i just met someone in my past" Yo Seob replied. "is that Jieun?" Dong Woon asked. "no..." Yo Seob replied. "so?" Gi Kwang raised his eyebrows.

"arrhh.... all of you.. gossip kings!" Yo Seob pouted. 'i'm so curious' Yo Seob thought.

 

Doo Joon's pov

i open dorm's door. "i want to sleeepppp" Hyun Seung yelled and run to bed room. "Woonie, lend me your laptop" i ask to him. "just take it, Hyung. i want to sleep" Dong Woon replied and walk to bed room. i take his laptop and turn it on. while it's opening, i raised and get some food to eat.

"hyung... you didn't go to sleep?" Gi Kwang asked as he walked to the kitchen for drink. "no, later. there is something i need to do" i replied. "oh... okay. good night hyung" he says as he waved his and and walked back to bed room.

i open internet and logged in to my noona's account in asianfanfics. i already tell her if i lend her account for read a fanfic. off course she confused, because the last time i read fanfics, for one week i'm not talking with Jun Hyung and Yo Seob.

i click on the updates and saw an update from Eun Joo's story. i smiled and i comment on it.

XXX.xxx i really like ittt!! what will happen with Doo Joon? update soon~ DJ

i logged out from my noona's account and turn off the laptop. i raised and get inside the bed room. "oh, hyung? you just done?" Yo Seob wake up when i reach my bed. "yeah, i just finished" i replied. "what are you doing anyway, hyung?" he asked again.

"reading fanfic" i replied. his eyes widened, "it's not about me right? i don't want you ignored me again for the second times" he says.

"don't worry, because it's telling about all members" i says. "fiuh... that's good. later show me the website, okay?" he says. "okay... i will show you the website" i promised him. "okay, good night hyung" he says and turn his body to the other side. not until 5 minutes, i heard he already snoring.

"oh, Yang Yo Seob!!!" i grumbled and closed my ears.

 

Eunha's pov

sorry sorry sorry sorry...

"yoboseyo?". "Eunha? where are you?" Kyuhyun asked. "at home" i replied. "mwo? yah! the announcement will be on 30 more minutes!" he yelled. "you don't need to yelled oppa. i'm on the way to there" i says and locked my house door. my dad is not in Korean, he's now in Japan for some work.

"okay... don't move. i will be there 1 more minute" he says and ended the call. "hello? hello?" i see my phone. not until 1 minute, a blue sport car stopped infront of my house. i walked towards the car and leaned down, he rolled down the glass.

"come in! we have to hurry!" he command. i pulled the door and get inside the car. "seatbelt?" he asked. KLIK! i use the seatbelt. he drive his car with high speed to SM entertainment.

"oh, no... 1 more minute" he grumbled and stop his car in the car park. "kaja!!!" he yelled and faster get down from his car. i get down my car and suddenly he pulled my hand run inside the building.

we enter the hall and there is others constestant too. they all see me with what-the-hell face when they see me i enter the hall with Kyuhyun and holding hands.

"oppa, you better go. they must be looking at you" i says to him. "no! i will here and waiting with you the announcement!" he replied. i can't say anything, never replied if he already say ike that, or else.. he will get mad of you.

"ahh... there!!!" he suddenly yelled and pointing at one of the judge who coming get to the stage. he pulled my hand.

"oh, okay... i will mention the 5 girls who will be the trainee here.." the judge says. then he glanced at Kyuhyun. "what are you doing there? why you not just get up here?" he asked to Kyuhyun. "it's okay!" Kyuhyun replied. the judge just ignored it and tell the name.

"first is, Kim Yu Mi. second, Lee Min Yang. third, Kim Wo Young. fourth, Oh Ryu Na. and last is... Shin Eunha" he mention all the lucky girls. "yah! your name!" Kyuhyun poke me. i look at him with confused face.

"Shin Eunha! he mention your name!" he replied. my eyes widened, "really? are you kidding? it's not funny if it's just a joke! oppa, am i dreamingggg???" i asked still didn't believe. "what do you say? off course he not kidding... god! where do you put your ears? left at home?" he asked.

i jump onto him and hug him. "yaaayyy!!!" i yelled happily. "yah! i will die if you hug me like that!" he interrupted. i release my hug and blushed. i bow my head, "hehe... mianhaeyo oppa" i apologized.

"let's meet the other boys! they must be here too" he says and pulled my hand again.

"evilkyu is here!" Donghae yelled. "hey, Kyuhyun... where is my food i told you to buy?" Shin Dong asked. "oh, Kyuhyun you bring Eunha too? how was it? are you accepted?" Donghae asked to me. i nod happily, their face become shining, "that's good! we have to celebrate it!" Leetuk says. "no, oppa! don't need to celebrate it" i replied.

"no! it's just a simple party, i will treat you eat guys!" HeeChul says. "bwoh? reallyyy???" Shin Dong asked happily. "no! i will just cook for you guys!" Ryeo Wook added.

"yay!!!" i yelled happily. "i really want to try your cook oppa!" i says happily. "so, let's buy something to cook then" Ryeo Woon command. "i want to gooo!!!" Siwon raised his hand. "me too, me too, me too!!" Sung Min added. "i waannttttt!!!" Hee Chul, Kang In, and Yesung. "sshh... i will bring Eunha only with me for shopping" Ryeo Wook says.

"hyung! if she go, then i go too!" Kyuhyun says. 'divide me into 2! somebodyy?' "yeah, me too! me too!" HeeChul says. "yeah, me too!" Kang In, Siwon, Leetuk, and Yesung says in unison.

"argghhhh.... i will just go shopping alone!" Ryeo Wook says and raised. "poor hyung!" Kyuhyun stick out his tongue. "i will not give you eat, Kyuhyun!" Ryeo Wook says before he closed the door. i smiled see them.

 

someone's pov

"YAHHH!!! fasteerrr! why you so sloww???" a guy complaint. "awh... be patient boy" another guy replied as he use his shoes and then using his scarfs and dark eyeglasses.

"i'm here, i'm here, i'm here!" another guy appeared from bath room. still with toothbrush on his mouth, "uh, hyung! can you put your toothbrush first" the other guy asked. the toothbrush boys get inside bathroom again and appeared without toothbrush.

"FASSTTEERR!!! we only have 5 hourss!!!" he yelled again. "oh, boy! i say it for the seconf time! be pa..." the leader cut it. "no! i can't patient!" he says.

"okay okay! i'm ready" toothbrush boys says. "me too!" another 2 guys appeared from changing room. "kaja!" he command and be the first one who walked out.

 

2pm's pov

"nichkhuunn!!!" Junsu called him. "yes, mister?" Nichkhun popped from anywhere. "are you done?" Junsu asked. Nichkhun get his bag and use his shoes, "kaja!"

"anyway? the other members didn't go with us?" Nichkhun asked. junsu shook his head, "lazy, they choose for sleep. anyway, i can't keep my curiosity, all people talking about this and we are still never come" Junsu replied. they walk to the car park, "hyung, you drive" nichkhun says and get into the passanger sit.

 

Eun Joo's pov

i update my fanfic again. "yah! Eun Joo, you here for working or for update your story?" Min Ji asked because i'm too busy with my update. "mianhe" i apologized.

tring!

"hello!!!" Mir sound hum in my ears. "annyeong!!!" Lee Joon yelled. they sit in the empty couch. "hey guys? wanna ordered?" Hye Ri asked. "i want... Mnoodles and cappuchine italiano" Lee Joon ordered. "i'm same with hyung" i heard Mir says so. "yeah, me too! this pabo, have a good choice" SeungHo says. "nan pabo anniya" Lee Joon hit his Hyung's head. "i'm your hyung!" SeungHo replied.

"stop it kids!" G.O stop them. "i just ordered, erMesteik and lychee snowy" G.O ordered. "i same with hyung" Thunder says.

"Eun Joo!" Min Ji call me. "yeah?" i take my eyes of and turn my head to Min Ji. she walk towards me, "can you make me an account?" she asked. "what? this site account?" i asked. "yeah, please make it for me.. i want to try play for it too" Min Ji begged. "okay, later unnie" i replied.

"gumawo, Eun Joo!" she thanked and go away.

"the happiest birthday?" i heard someone says the tittle of my fanfic i'm currently working on.

 

Mir's pov

"gumawo, Eun Joo!" Min Ji thanked to a girl who sitting infront of computer. yeah, that's right... beside you can have your dancing battle here (i battle with Lee Joon and i lose.. i have to do 1 thing he told) (and, don't ask me what is he told me to do!) there have 3 computers that you can use.

i raised and walk towards the girl called Eun Joo. "Chulyong? where are you going?" Thunder asked. "i want to use the computer" i replied and walked to the empty computer beside her.

"the happiest birthday?" i says to myself when i see the tittle of it. but, i think she didn't hear it.

"hello?" i called her. she didn't replied, "hello? do you know the password?" i asked again. she turn her head to me, "huh? you're talking with me?" she asked. "is there someone else accept you here?" i asked back.

she blushed, "the password is themcafe without capitalize and spacing" she replied. "oh, gumawo" i thanked. i open some blog, and get bored. i glanced at her who still working, "is that so interesting?"  i asked. she turn her head again, "huh? me?" she asked. "hell? you think?" i asked, 'this girl really make me pissed of'. "mianhe~ yeah, for me" she replied.

"what are you making?" i asked. "fanfic" she replied. "about?" i asked. "Mblaq" she replied innocently. "whose the main?" i asked. "you" she replied.

"move! i'm going to read it before you publish it!" i command. without replying, she move and i sit in her place. she sit in my place.

i read her story for arround 10 minutes.

"i don't want you publish it!" i says. "bwoh? i make it hard you know! and now you want me to not publish it???" she protested.

"this story is ! i don't want you publish it! the main is me, if you want to publish it change the character to Lee Joon hyung!" i replied pointing at Lee Joon.

"me? what are you talking about?" Lee Joon asked. "nothing important hyung" i replied to him. "don't publish it!" i says to her once again. she give me a glared look. "it's my story, so up to me i want to publish it or not!"she raised.

"what the hell!" i raised too. "don't dare you publish it!!!" i yelled to her then..

PLAKK!!!

i touch my hot left cheek. she slapped mee???????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

owh? Mir? get a slap? 0.0 Mir's fans.. don't kill the writer okay? O:)

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!