M 4

The M Café

Sora's pov

"ck, hey.. idiot!" i called Eun Joo. why i call her idiot? because she get tricked easily, by me and the others. "neh~" she replied and take her eyes off from computer. "what are you doing? you pay here for work, not for....." i finshed my words when i see what are she do.

"fanfic?" i raised one of my eyebrow. "yeah, high school time. my fanfic" she replied. "and i'm updating" she added. "tell me if you're done. i'm gonna read it" i says and go away.

Beast boys still having fun, planning for their party next Wednesday. "ah, Sora... please count everything" Doo Joon says. "i will treat all of you today" Dong Woon suddenly says.

"mwo? really? oh, today you must be in a good mood" Yo Seob says. Dong Woon just smirked, and he give me some money, i take it. "kamsahamnida!" i thanked and beck to my place and put it on machine cashier.

 

Eun Joo's pov

i'm updating my story, yeah... i'm a big fans of Beast and express it on a fanfics. i feel a warm breath in my nape, i turn my head and saw Doo Joon's there. his face was so close to me, i can feel his perfume and...

"nice fanfic" he says and smile. "Hyung! come on! our break time was almost over!" Hyun Seung called him. he raised and walk over them. i was about hold my breath suddenly take a deep breath.

"oh, what is that???" i asked to myselfs.

"guys!" Joo Eun walked called us with Yvonne behind her. "i'm going home, next week i will see you guys again!" Joo Eun waved her hand. "bye bye guys! take care!" Yvonne says and followed Joo Eun.

"no celebrity anymore, let's enjoy!" Min Ji says happily and turn on the music. "anyone who want to request for a song?" she asked.

 

Hana's pov

"unnie, i want SHINee " i begged to Min Ji. "okay okay... you listen it" she replied and play Ring Ding Dong. "unnie!" Jaeha and Eun Joo called unisonly. "mwo?"

"Beast, beautiful!" they says again unisonly. "after this girls" she replied, and make beautiful song next. "sorry sorry!" someone from the kitchen yelled. "i followed the girls" Jo says.

"yah! Eun Joo! how much?" Kyu Mi asked. "oh, i thought you know it, ask that to Sora unnie" Eun Joo replied and back to her work. "how much?" she asked to Sora. Sora glanced at me with i-don't-want-to-do-this face. "all is 2000 won" Sora replied. Kyu Mi pu some money on the table and stood up. she get all her book and walked out from cafe.

"who the hell she is?" Sora grumbled and take the money. "i'll clean it" i says and walk towards the table and clean it. i saw a paper there, and open it.

"she left this" i says to Jojo who was cleaning Beast table. "what's that?" he asked and get the paper from my hand. "it's an invitation card" he says. "and that is" Kyu Mi sound says.

we turn our head and saw her looking with glared face. she take it from Jojo's hand. "thankyou very much for open my things" she thanked and go away. 

"i really hate that girl" Jojo mumbled. "what's invitation is that?" Sammy and Hye Ri rushed. "yeah, hyung... what invitation is that? what kind? tell meeeee" Jo rushed too.

"shut up! Jo! or i will not tell it!" Jojo says. Jo make a move zipped his mouth and locked it. "wedding invitation!" Jojo says. "she will marry??????" Jo asked again forget ig he lock .

"JOOOOOOOO!!!!!" i hit his head. "sorry" he apologized. "yo yo yo! what are you guys talking about?" Min Ji appeared. "yeah, what are you talking?" Jaeha added. "i will hear it from here" Eun Joo yelled. "yeah, me too!" Sora added too.

"kitchen girls here!!!!" the kitchen girls come and standing arround us. "the guy named Harry and and the girl named Yang Ha Ni" Jo answers it.

"ah, i know... Ha Ni is Kyu Mi's mom. but Harry is not, her father name is Kang Eu Kim" i says. "her parents divorce!" Eun Joo says. "yeah, i'm so pity to her" Min Ji says. "me too" Eun Joo and Sora says unisonly. "we three" the kitchen girls says.

"ahh... get back to your work! we will closed at 6 pm today!" Min Ji command. our eyes become shining, "okay, i'll take my words again" she teased.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"yes! i can stay more long!" Jaeha says happily. "no, we will closed at 6 today" Min Ji says. "YEEEEYYYY!!!!!!" we all yelled. "you guys already work hard for this few months, so you guys i think need to have fun too" Min Ji says.

"teddy girl is the bessstttt!!!!" all the staffs hug her. "i... khaann... brr...eatfffhhh.." she says. we release our hug, "teddy girl was so bad!" Jaeha grumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double update for today! ^^ and... yey! i got a poster already ^^ thanks to V.I.P cafe and thanks to winterprincess for the poster ^^ and... open chapter4 you see Choi Jo Min (Jo) picture? i just change it because i find a very cute pict and really looks like Jo character :) hope you guys like it ;)

and high school time is ppz_uk fanfics, i use it here... it's okay rite?

 

stay tuned for the other chapters of The M Cafe!