M 9

The M Café

Eunha's pov

i walked into the audition room nrevously. "what do you want to sing?" one of the judge asked. "i will sing sorry sorry by super Junior the second version, with playing piano" i replied. "okay, you may start it now" the judge replied. 

i set my hand on the piano and start moving my hand as i sing sorry sorry.

"sorry guys i'm lateee" someone interrupted. i stopped singing and turn my head, i saw Kyuhyun is there. he saw me to and shock. "continue" he says.

i continue singing and move my hand.

 

Kyuhyun's pov

"what are she doing here?" i asked. "she's the constestant" one of the judge says and i know him as the producer. "owh"  i just nod. 'she's a good singer'

she stood up and bows after she's done. i clap my hand, she just smiling. "okay, you can go now" producer says. "hyung, i'll go!" i says and run towards her.

"so, you are a good singer?" i asked. "no, i'm not oppa" she replied. "Eunha!" someone called her. "oh, appa" she replied and walk towards her father. "how is going inside?" her father asked.

"everything is good appa" she replied. her father glanced at me, "okay, i'll leave you. i'll just go home" he says. "okay. take care!" she replied. her father walked away.

"so? because you here.. how if we just go to cafe? we having party today" i ask. "okay, kaja!" she replied.

 

Dongho's pov

"oh, hyuunng.. i'm so nervousss" i says to Xander. "ck, throw away that nervous!" he replied and continued cooking. "hyyyuuunngg...." i called Ki Seop. "aahh... no! you better go now, it's almost 6 pm" he replied and remind me. i glanced at my watch, "okay... bye bye hyungs" i waved my hand.

"Hwaiting!!!"

i drive to her apartment. when i arrived, i saw her already waiting infront. i stopped the car infront her and she get inside the car. "sorry, i'm late" i apologized. "neh~ it's okay... i just wait for 5 minutes" she replied. "so.. where are we going???" she asked excited. "umm... how if you watch movies?" i asked.

"okay, okay, okay! let's go! let's go!" she yelled. "why you so excited?" i asked. "uh, nothing" she stopped and quiet. "you so cute" i says.

 

Leetuk's pov

tring!

"hello!!!!" i greet. all members of super junior followed me behind. "sammyyyyyy!!!!" Sungmin hug her sister. "hello guys!" Jojo replied. "can we go outside???" Kang In asked. "can you be more patient?" i asked. "yeah, just go right away..." Min Ji replied.

"i always like this plaaccee" HeeChul says. "can we fishing here?" Henry asked. "let's cano-ing!" Sungmin asked her sister. "no, oppa... i have to work" Sammy replied. "it's okay" Min Ji come. "really?" Sammy asked. "okay, kaja, kaja!" Sungmin pulled her hand.

"thanks Min Ji" i thanked to her. "yeah, from now.. this place is yours" she replied. "sorry again! i'm late" we turn our head and saw Kyuhyun and Eunha.

"oh, unnie? you come!" Min Ji says. "yeah... Oppa asked me to go" she replied pointing at Kyuhyun. "ahhh... you comee!!!" Donghae says and high five with Kyuhyun.

"thanks anyway, hyung!" he thanked. "ahh... so where is the guy? where is Henry hyung?" Kyuhyun asked. "i'm here!" Henry replied. "what are you doing hyung?" Kyuhyun asked and then pulling Eunha with him too.

"so, where is your boy? Min Ji?" i asked. "ah, oppa? i don't have" she replied shyly. "oppa, enjoy! i have to get inside" she says and get inside. "yah! cook the meat!" i command. Kang In, Ryeo Wook, Siwon, and Donghae come and help me to cook.

"yey! i got a fissshhhhh!!!" Henry yelled. "ah, hyung! why you get the fish so fast?" Kyuhyun protested. "be patient oppa" Eunha says. "hey, take the fish inside and ask Jiji to clean it and bring it again here" Henry says.  Donghae take the fish from Henry and bring it inside to Jiji.

 

Jiji's pov

the door open when i'm cleaning the dirty dish. "oh, oppa? what are you doing here?" i asked. "hyung, told me to clean this fish" he replied and show the fish.

"oh, okay! bring here and i will clean it" i says. Donghae give the fish to me and i clean it. "Jiji?" he called me. "um?" i replied without taking my eyes or stopped cleaning.

"nothing" he says. "oh..." i says. i give the fish to him, "done" i says. "gumawo, Jiji" he thanked. "hey, how if you joint us with the party?" he asked. "okay, later i will" i replied. "i'll wait!" he replied and walked out from the kitchen.

"owh, someone look so happy" Yurii says. "ah, stop it" i replied. "anyway, where is Ashley?" i asked. "she already go home" Yurii replied.

the door open and Jo appeared. "i need some cokes!" he ask and get some cokes from the freezer. "ah, noonas, have Kara's girl ever come here?" he asked. "why you suddenly asked about Kara?" Yurii asked. "no, they never come here before" i replied. "oh... okay.. i have to send the cokes!" he says and run away.

"i'm so curious" Yurii says.

 

Donghae's pov

"hyung, the fish!" i says and give the fish to Leetuk. "ah, gumawo!" he thanked. "cokes is comeee!!!" Jo yelled and put the cokes in the table. i get one of it and drink it.

"Jo! give me onee" i heard someone yelled and saw Jiji coming. "thanks Jo!" she thanked and she take a sit beside me. "you come out!" i says. "just like what i says" she replied. "oh, Hana!" she called Hana who helping the boys.

"neh~"

"is it done already?" she asked. "almost!" Hana replied. "smells good! hyung, faster! i'm hugry!" i command. "yeah, be patient okay?" Ryeo Wook says. i nod.

"wanna cano-ing?" i asked to her. she shook her head, "i can't swim". "how about fishing?" i asked again. she shook her head again, "i'm not a patient girl who really like to waiting" she replied.

"i have a question for you!" she says. "what?" i asked. "what bird whose fly low?" she asked. "umm...."i put my fingers in my chin. "you must put your finger on your forehead, so you look like Sherlock Holmes!" she says. i put my hand in my forehead, "that's right!" she says. i just smiling, "a bird who don't have any wings" i guess. "nope"

"stupid bird!" i guess again. "nope" she shook her head. "i gave up!" i raised my hand. "okay, the answer is... a bird who just learn how to fly!" she replied and laughing.

"aigoo!"

 

Hee Chul's pov

"byebye!!!" we waved our hand. "yah! thanks for your treat, anyway!" i says to Henry. "anytime" he replied. "yah! Kyu, you go back to dorm?" i asked Kyuhyun.

"i will take her home first" Kyuhyun replied. "oh, okay!!!"

 

Min Ji's pov

i call Hyun Joong. "oppa?" i called him. "you already done?" he asked. "yeah, i will wait in the bus stop" i replied. "i'll be there in 15 minutes" he says. "okay, byebye oppa!" and the call ended.

"are you done? i will lock the door now" i ask to Eun Joo, Jo, Jojo, Hana, Jiji, and Yurii. "yeah!!" they replied and walked out from cafe one by one.

"oh, i'm so tired!" Jo says. i locked the door and walked to the bus stop with them. "tomorrow, we will closed soon" i says. "and, are you already heard about the new waiter?" Jojo asked. "new waiterrr????" Jiji and Yurii yelled in unison.

"yeah, Yunho just come today and meet with Joo Eun for accept his sister" i replied. "are you just sying sister???" Jo asked. "sister? so, it's a girl? but why become waiter?" Eun Joo asked. "yeah, that's right! she supposed to be waitress" Hana added.

"yeah, i thought so. but his sister so tomboy and you will surprised who is she" i says happily. "when she will start?" Jiji asked. "she will start work tomorrow" i replied.

Diin Diin!!

Hyun Joong's car appeared. "okay guys! byebye!!!" i waved my hand. his car stopped and i get inside. "byebye!"

"tired?" he asked. "yeah, Super Junior barbeque party was so fun! but make me tired too" i replied. i glanced to the passanger sit at the back.

"oppa, you buy comics agaiinnnn???" i asked happily. "yeah! don't borrow it! i will read first and you next!" he replied. "uh, oppa! you so politeeee!!!" i pouted.

 

Jo's pov

"byee" i waved my hand to Jiji when she get in the bus. the bus move away and now left me alone here, i pulled out my Ipod and listen to song. my bus actually come, and i get inside the bus.

i sit in my place like ussual. i glanced to beside and saw the girl last time i see. i can't see her face again. i just ignored it and listen to the song.

 

i get down from the bus. i saw the girl too. we walked in the same way, but we seperate ways after i turn to right and she just walk straight.

"Kkkyyyaaaaaa...!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wuhu... update again! yesterday i can't update :( my dad bring the latop to his shop. and i can't use.. but now.. i'm using it ^^ haha... :D

really love the picture :) of the outdoor cafe ^^ hope you like it too ^^

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!