theMcafe

The M Café

third person's pov

a cafe in the lakeside look so busy. their work time is not start yet, but they all busy to do their own work. "Jiji!!!!" a yelled heard. the girl called Jiji, running out from the kitchen, "Yurii! stop shouting!!! what do you want?" Jiji asked. "are the food is ready?" the girl called Yurii asked without reply the question.

"five more minutes" she replied and running back to the kitchen.

Tring...

the door suddenly open. "morning guys!" a girl appeared and greet all people whose busy. "hey, Minji!" a cute girl replied. "morning, Sammy!" Minji greet back. "where is Jo?" she asked. "JOOOO!!!!" she yelled.

but no answer from a guy called Jo. "i'm gonna kill him, if he's late again!" she grumpled and walk inside the workers room.

"get back to your work! today, Joo Eun unnie will come. don't make her angry okay?" says Min Ji after she get out from workers room.

"Okay!!!" thhey all replied in unison.

they get back to their own work... until..

Tringg...

"sorry, guys i'm late!" the guy called Jo appeared with innocent face. "Hye Ri noona, is Min Ji already come?" Jo whispered to a girl who busy wiping the table. "you..." before Hye RI can finished her words, Min Ji appeared.

"ehemm..." Min Ji cough and look at Jo sharply. "hehe... mianhe noona" Jo apologized as he scratch his head. 'i'm going to died, i'm going to died!' Jo mumbled in his mind.

"CHOI JO MIIINNNNN!!!!!!"

 

Joo Eun's pov

i jump into the bus before the door closed. "huft, it's so closed!" i says to myself and pay the bus. i search a sit and find it on the back, i saw Yvonne there too. "unnie!" Yvonne called. i walk towards her and sit beside her.

"where are you going unnie?" she asked. "to M" i replied. "owh, me too!" she replied. "yeah, i thought you forget to visit our dearest cafe" i teased. "no, i will never forget M" she replied.

ow, yeah... Yvonne is one of the owner of The M Cafe too. just same like me, i asked her to open a cafe with me because i'm not sure i can handled the cafe by myself.

 

Yvonne's pov

Tringg...

i open the door and let Joo Eun get inside first before me. "oh, unnies... you're come already!" Min Ji greeted us. she is The M Cafe's manager. "oh, Min Ji-ah, how's it? something happen?" Joo Eun asked as she walk to our office. she open the door and sit in her chair.

"nope, everything is good! just some trouble that Jo Min made, but the others is alright" Min Ji reported. i sit infront Joo Eun. "i heard if Mhi Nha is just resign?" i asked. she nod quickly, "yeah, he resign yesterday because his family move to Busan" she report again.

"but it's not to important because we still have some part time workers" Min Ji added. i see my watch and it's shown 1.00 pm

"Min Ji, you should told them to open the cafe now, it's already 1 pm" i remind her. "oh, okay boss!" Min Ji replied and run out from our office.

"she still so young, can't believe it if she become manager" Joo Eun says. "don't worry, outside she just look like a 5 years old kid, but when she become manager... she looks like 40 years old woman!" i replied. Joo Eun laugh heard my answers.

 

Min Ji's pov

"Yah! Jojo! open the cafe!" i command to a Jojo. "you should call me oppa, because i'm older then you" he mumbled as he do what i says to him. "sorry, but i heard that!" i yelled and walk into the kitchen.

"be ready, visitors are comiinggg!!!" i yelled happily to Yurii, Jin Kyung, and Ashley. i walk out from the kitchen and yelled again. "guys, come here pleaseee!!!" i yelled. everyone in the cafe even the two owners come towards me.

"for The M Cafe?" Joo Eun asked and give her palm. "for M" Yvonne put her hand. "only for MMMM!!!" i yelled happily. the others followed, "for M!!!" we yelled together.

Triingg...

"hello, guys! are you open already?" Leetuk popped in his head. "yeah, this is my first time visit this cafe" Hee Chul popped in his head too. "guys, come in! we're just open!" Sammy replied them. the 5 Super Junior's boys; Leetuk, Siwon, Ryeo Wook, Hee Chul, and Shin Dong get inside the cafe.

"okay... get back to your work!!!" i yelled. the chefs get inside the kitchen, the owners back to their office and the others are busy serving the visitors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hwaa... first chappie :) and Super Junior is here :D

let's see who will appeared in the next chappie :D

don't forget to comment :D

sillent readeers... i love your comment!

 

 

 

Stay tuned with the other chapters of The M Cafe!