M 27

The M Café

SORRY GUYS!

BUT I DON'T THINK IF I'LL CONTINUE THIS STORY TT TT

 

I DON'T HAVE ANY HEART TO WRITE IT AGAIN.

CONFUSING, AND MAKE MY HEAD HEADACHE!

 

 

 

THANKYOU FOR EVERYONE WHO ALREADY PARTICIPATE IN THIS STORY :)

FROM:

LEEJAHYUNRI

PPZ_UK

CHERISHGAL

....

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT.....

GOTCHA! APRIL FOOLSSS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

EVEN IT WAS SO HARD TO ME FOR MANAGED THE STORY, I WILL KEEP TRY MY BEST TO FINISH THE STORY SOON AS POSSIBLE! HAHAHA....

EVEN SOMETIMES LAZY MODE: ON, HAHAHA :DD

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS GUYSSS!!! XD

 

Sorry dorry for waiting guys, you know sometimes my lazy mode: on. so yeah, u know it :P hehe.... this is it an update for thousand years... kekeke... XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyu Mi's pov

drrrrtttt drrttt..

my phone was ringing. i grab my phone and raised it, Xander looking at with questions face. "yoboseyo?"

"Kyu Mi? where are you now?" my mom sounds asked. "mind your own bussiness" i replied. "whose that?" Xander asked. i just command him to keep his mouth shut. he just nod as he keep eating.

"is that Alexander?" my mom asked. "it's not your problem!" i replied. "of course it's my business! you will married and you have to ask my permission as your mom!" she replied. "i don't want too. i will married with him without asking you" i replied and hung up the call. i put my phone on my bag.

"is that your mom?" he asked. i don't want to answer it and just ignored it. "answer me" he said again. i nodded slowly, "why you talk so rude to your mom?" he asked. i just remain silent.

 

Yunho's pov

someone tapped my shoulder, i turn my head and saw Ashley offered me a cokes. I smiled and want to take it before Jun Hyung get it first.

"cokee! gumawo Ashley!" he thanked and go away with happy face. "i will get another for oppa" she said and was about to going inside when i stopped her by grab her hand.

"just seat here" i said. "oh... okay.." she replied and seat beside me. we watch Jaeha and Yoogeun playing with Gi Kwang. "they looks like a little family" Ashley mumbled.

"hyung! look! there is a glow worm!" Yoogeun pointing at a glow worm flying around him. "whoa... can't i catch it?" he asked again.

"don't do it, they can't leave freely if you catch it" Ashley replied. "owh? really?" Yoogeun asked. "ummm... the glow worm's friends will be so sad later" Ashley replied. "but i really wannnttt" Gi Kwang begged. Yoogeun hit his stomach.

"hyung, why you so pabo? did you heard with Ashley noona just said?" Yoogeun asked. "oppa, mianhaeyo! sometimes my brother little bit stupid" Jaeha apologized.

"what? i'm not stupid" Yoogeun protested. "stop it! it's not good if brother and sister always fighting" i stopped them. "ahh... if i'll be your father and your wife.. i'll choose for divorce!" Gi Kwang mutered. 

"BWOH???" we all yelled. "aigoo, i'm just kidding!!!" Gi Kwang replied. "oohh..." all replied again.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"Eun Joo!!!" i called her. "neh!" she turn her head. "where are you going tomorrow?" i asked. "i..." she was cut off when Mir called her.

"Jo-Yiee!!!" he called. "neh..." she replied. "let's go to Han river tomorrow!" he asked. my eyes widen, "no! i'm the first one who ask her to go with me!" i protested. "no, hyung! it's me" Mir replied.

"no! she must go with me!" i replied. "NO! ME!" Mir replied. "ahhhh.... SHIKURO! i don't have time tomorrow! you know that? so, silent!" Eun Joo yelled and go away.

"this all because of you!" i yelled again to him. "no! it's yours!" Mir replied. "huh?!" i look away.

 

Eun Joo's pov

a group of crazy people! the heck? they want me to go to Han River and they have to fight? can't we just go there together? if not, divide my bofy into two! and problem solved!

 

Min Ji's pov

i lock the door of my house and keep the key on my bag, when i turn arround, i jumped a bit. "Y...Yo Seob.. wha..what are you doing here?" i asked. "where are you going?" he asked back.

"i...i want to refresh...my mind" i replied. "ohh... than, let's go with me" he said. "n..no. i want to go with my friend" i replied. "just canceled it, this is my first wish" he replied and pulled my hand suddenly.

"yaahh! oppa, why you here? you suppose on cafe" i asked. "gwenchana, our work finished already" he replied.

"you forget your jacket?" i asked. he look at himseldf, "ah, i left it" he said. i unlock the door and get one jacket and throw it to him after i lock the door again.

'that is JoJong oppa's. don't forget to give him back" i said. "okay, okay!" he replied.

 

Hyun Joong's pov

i open the door, "Minnieee!! i'm home!" i yelled. i didn't saw her favorite converse arround, 'maybe she's out'. i walk to the kitchen when i suddenly stop. i step backward and saw one of my jacket is not there.

suddenly i remember something, "ahhh!!! my phone is thereeee!!!" i scream.

 

Sena's pov

"why you not leave with usss???" Taemin asked. "aish, what people will say? a girl leave with 5 boys in one place?" i replied. "gwenchanaeyo, we really rare to meet and we have to seperate again?" Taemin protest again.

"just call me anytime and i'll go to your place" i replied. "take care dongsaeng!" Onew messed my hair. i just smile, "now, go" he command. i enter the house after i waved my hand to them.

soon after the door closed, i scream happily. "free agaaaiiinnnn". yep, even they are my brother, but.. really they are so protective to me. well, i am also protective to them. hahaaha... Lol at that.

 

Xander's pov

"am i really kicked out???" i yelled. "we are so sorry" the director apologized. i go away from the director's room. he call me early in the morning and only for say if i kicked out from the group?

damn!

ddrrrttt drrrtt

my phone ringing, i quickly raised it. "oppa!" i heard Kyu Mi's voice. "um?" i replied. "oppa? waeyo?" she asked. "where are you now?" i asked back.

"at home, eating" she replied. "waeyo?" she asked. "i need you now, i'll be there on 25 minutes" i replied and without waiting for her answer, i hung up the call.

 

Kyu Mi's pov

i wait for him for 25 minutes, but before 25 minutes, he appeared. "oppa!" i stood up. he walk towards me and hug me suddenly. "o..oppa? waeyo?" i asked.

"i have been kicked out" he replied, i bet he try so hard to hide his tears. "o..oppa, just cry" i said. he cry on my shoulder.

"they throw me like a trash!!!" he said. "i know..." i replied. "damn! i hate them!" he said again. "you will find the better one" i replied.

 

i handed him a glass of water, he drink it until it empty. "feeling better now?" i asked. he nod slowly. "why he kick you?" i asked. "don't start again" he grumbled.

"oka, okay... i'll stop" i replied.

"hey, kids!" my dad greet us when he enter the kitchen. "oh? appa? why you.." he cut my words. "your wedding will be on next week" he said.

my eyes widen, "why so fast?" i asked. "starting from tomorrow, you and Xander will go fitting for your wedding dress, party and their friends. araso?" he said again.

"but, appa" i called him again. but it's too late, he already go away.

i take a breath, "looks like we will busy tomorrow" i said. but he remain silent. i just can shook my head to see him , he rejected every calls for him even from his group members. he just look at the window with empty mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally!!!! an updateeee..... hope you like it guys! TT TT

did you heard u-kiss 0330? miss xander TT TT but the song was so sad ya know, almost cry... aahhhh.....

Alexander lee Eusobio... WE LOVE YOOOUUUUU!!!!