M 12

The M Café

'Beast's pov

"hyyyuunnggg..." Dong Woon yelled calling his 5 hyungs. "Woonie? where do you put my scarf?" Jun Hyung yelled. "wait a minuteee... emergency!!!" Gi Kwang run from bed room to bath room with high speed. "ahh... i will left you all hyungs!" Dong Woon can't be patient anymore and walked out from the dorm.

"YAH!!! where are you going?" Jun Hyung asked. "i will go first to cafe. the birthday guy must be on the way" i replied. "by what?" Hyun Seung popped out. "driving?" Doo Joon added. i blushed.

"you can't drive. so wait for us for 5 minute!" Doo Joon command. "Dong Woon? where do you put my scarf?" Jun Hyung asked.

"i put it in the freezer" i replied. his eyes widened, "SON DOONGG WOOOONNNNNN"

 

Yo Seob's pov

i whistling as i open the door and make the bell ring. trriiinnggg...

"happy bithday hyung!" Jo appeared. "yeah, thanks" i thanked. "oppa, happy birthdaaayyy!!!" the kitchen girls popped out their head from the door. "happy birthday oppa!!!" the waitress says. "hehe... thanks guys" i thanked again.

"hyung, happy birthday agaiin" Jojo says and high five-ing with me. "ah, introduced you, our new waiter" he says and call a short guy.

"this is Jay! Jay this is.. yeah, you know right?" Jojo introduced us. "hy, op... hyung" he says hi. "and.. happy birthday.. hyung" he says.

"thanks guys!" i thanked. i turn my head arround the cafe, "the others not yet come?" i asked. Jojo shook his head, "ah, how about Min Ji? she's not work today?" i asked again.

"did someone mention my name?" Min Ji asked and popped her head. "oh, Yo Seob oppa! happy birthday!" she says. "thanks Min Ji" i thanked for a thousand times.

"oppa, wanna outdoor or indoor?" she asked. "umm... maybe outdoor" i replied. "oh, okayy..." she replied.

"triple J! please prepared it" she command. "okay!" the waiter replied and go to their own work. "anyway, wo will come?" she asked again.

"umm...." i think. "Mblaq, 4 minute, SHINee, IU, and G.NA" i answered. "oh" she nod and walked to the kitchen. "hey, many people will come.. so prepare for everything" she command. 

triinngg...

the door open. Doo Joon, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung, Gi Kwang and Dong Woon come. "why you guys late?" i asked. "sorry hyung, the other hyungs make it" Dong Woon says and pointing at his 4 hyungs. "huh, he hide my scarf in the freezer!" Jun Hyung replied. "earth calling me" Gi Kwang added.

"hey guys, you can go to the outdoor now" Jojo interrupted.

"hello birthday guuuyyyy!!!" the door open and 4minute girls come inside. "hey! thanks girls for commiinnngggg...." i hug them one by one.

 

Min Ji's pov

today is Yo Seob birtday and he celebrate it in here. there is Mblaq, 4minute, SHINee, IU and G.Na too, and they all having fun outside.

"hey, noona... this ordered for who?" Jaeha asked. "um, it's for Gi Kwang" i replied. "bwoh? Gi Kwang... aish.. okay okay.." she grumbled and send the ordered to him. i take my teddy bear and i played with it.

"happy birtday teddy bear, you're now 10 years old" i says to teddy.

 

Jaeha's pov

"please enjoy" i says as i put his order infront of him. he glanced at me, "have we ever met?" he asked. 'goodd... help me'

Jun Hyung hit his head, "Gi Kwang! everywhere, not boy and not girls.. you always flirting everywhere! he's a boy!!!" Jun Hyung remind him. Gi Kwang rubbed his head, "it's hurt hyung, and it's not a flirt. i'm just asking" he replied. "same!"

'thanks Jun Hyuunnngg'

"dongsaeng-ahhh!!!" i heard a sound so familiar. i turn my body and saw Yunho oppa is running towards me. "yah! hyuunnngg... don't leave meee" Yoogeun run behind him. "noonaaa" he yelled and jump onto me.

"noona?" Beast, 4minute, SHINee, IU, and G.Na yelled.

i saw Min Ji, Jo, and Jojo hit their forehead. also with Yunho. i give him a glared look. "wait, noona? why our Yoogeun call Jay noona? it suppose to be hyung right?" Onew asked.

"yah! Yoogeun-ah! don't because i look like a girl, and you don't have noona, you call me noona!" i says to him. "wait a minute, i think Yunho hyung have one siter..." Yo Seob suddenly says. "Kwangie, the girl you asked for the name last timee..." Yo Seob says to Gi Kwang. "uh.. Jung... what Jung? i forget??!!" Gi Kwang trying to remember.

"ahh... i forgettt" he grumbled. "Yoogeunnie.. give me a hug!" Key says. i let down Yoogeun for give a hug to Key. "gimme a hug too!!!" Taemin beg and open his hands.

"i miss Taemin hyuungg" Yooguen yelled and hug Taemin too. Gi Kwang glanced at me, "so you are a boy?" he asked. "engg... yeah" i replied nervously.

"you really look like a girl!" Dong Woon says. "yeah, everyone says like that" i replied. "excuse me" i permission and pulled Yunho's hand. "slowlyyy..." he says.

we enter the staffs room and i closed the door. "oppa, you forget? i am working, so i'm a boy!"

"jimjja mianhaeyo!" he apologized. "why you bring Yoogeun too?" i asked. "he beg for me" he replied.

 

Yo Seob''s pov

"ah... i really know if Yunho have one sister" i says to myselfs. "oppa, don't think it again... maybe you wrong" IU says. "neh~ but i..." she vut it. "don't think it again"she says. "yeah, it just make me headache" i replied. she smiled.

"i will go to toilet" i raised and walk inside. i past the cashier table and turn to right enter to toilet. but i stopped in the cashier table, there is no one there but it's not about that.. because the Sora must be helping in th kitchen and Eun Joo was busy with computer. updating her fanfic. but, it's about the teddy bear in the table... it's remind me with something.

 

flashback

i was 11 years old that time. i was playing in the playground with my friends when i see a little girl was crying. i stop playing and walked towards that girl. i leaned down for see her face, "why are you crying?" i asked. she raised her head, "*sob* my brother leave me alone here... *sob* i can't find him everywhere" she replied. "i get my bag and pulled out my teddy bear doll inside my bag.

'this teddy is given by umma, but i have to cheer her' i thought. i give the teddy bear to her, she give me a confused look. "for you, but... you have to stop crying"

she take the teddy bear from my hand and hug it, "kamsahamnida!" she thanked and smiled. "dongsaeenggg!!" someone yelled. i turn my head and saw a boy coming to the girl. "sorry i leave you alone" he apologized. "kaja! umma must be looking for us" he says again and pulled her hands away.

she turn her head, "byebye!" she waved her hand.

end of flashback

 

i take the teddy bear and look it sharply. "who is the owner?" i asked to myself. suddenly, someone take it roughly from my hand. "don't take my teddy without permission!"

i turn my head and saw Min Ji. "it's yours?" i asked. "yeah. why?" she asked. "you buy it?" i asked. she shook her head, "no, a boy give it to me when i'm 8 years old" she replied and teddy's head. "wae?" she asked.

'she's the girl?' i shook my head, "no, no.. no-thing" i replied and run inside the toilet. but, i'm not really go inside the toilet and peek behind the wall.

"teddy? why Yo Seob oppa so weird when see you?" she asked to the teddy. but, off course teddy didn't replied it. "maybe you looks like his teddy" she says agian.

"no, there is only one teddy i have and i am the only one who own it..." i says with slow voice.

 

IU's pov

Yo Seob come back with shock face. he sit beside me, "oppa? what happen to you? it's your birthday and you give us a shock face? are you just see ghost?" i asked. he didn't reply, i poke him.

"oh~ yeah? why? what do you say just now? sorry, i'm not hear it" he says. 'he's weird' i shook my head, "nevermind"

 

Eun Joo's pov

i move my hand in the keyboard. i'm updating my fanfic again. "i already read your fanfic" a sound surprised me. i turn my head and see Doo Joon sitting beside me as he give me his charismatic face. 

"oh... thanks for reading on it" i thanked. "yeah, anytime. anyway, i like your story" he says. i blushed, "ow.. ow yeah? glad.. glad if you like it" i says. "i do subscribed on your story" he says again. i surprised again, "mwo? your username?" i asked.

"no, it's not my account. it's my noona's account. i use hers" he replied. i nod, "owh...". i turn my head back to computer for finishing my update. "i will go outside, tell me if you already update. i wanted to read it, too curious what will happen with me" he says then he raised and go outside.

i blushed and continued write the update with high speed.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"hyung, where have you been?" Hyun Seung asked. "nothing, i just want to get some walk" i lie. "owh... hyung? do you see Hye Ri?" Jun Hyung asked. "maybe she's in the kitchen" i replied. "hello guys! someone tell me if today is Yo Seob's birthday" Yunho popped in. he turn his head to Yo Seob, "Yo Seob-ah, happy birthday!"

"thanks hyung!" Yo Seob thanked. "hyung, sit here!" Onew yelled and move to give Yunho some space for sit. "Hye Ri-ahhh!!!" Jun Hyung yelled and open his hand. hoping Hye Ri will hug him.

"oppaaa!!!" Hye Ri run towards. "Hye Ri-ah!" Yunho raised and hug Hye Ri. "why she still not hug me?" Jun Hyung asked, because his eyes closed. "Hye Ri-ah? hug me!" he says.

the others including me hold our laugh. "yah, hyung.. open your eyes" Yo Seob says and poke Jun Hyung. he open his eyes and see no one infront of her. "Hye Ri? where are youu?" he asked and turn his head and see Hye Ri with Yunho.

his cheeks turn to red. "haha... mianhe oppa" Hye Ri apologized. "oh, Hye Ri so bad to me?!" Jun Hyung pouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ai! i make it that day, is Yo Seob's birtday. because they held the party in Wednesday, so it's in the same day with Yo Seob's birthday. :)

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!