M 18

The M Café

Min Ji's pov

i walk towards my brother and his friends. "wanna ordered?" i asked. "why you?" Hyun Joong asked. "because my brother is here with his friends, so i will give you special service!" i replied.

"how about the special ones for us?" Hyun Joon asked. "okay okay... please wait guys!" i replied and walked to IU. "wanna ordered?" i asked. "umm... i want JKcreamsoups and JKlatte" she ordered. i write down her ordered, "please wait!" i says and walked to the kitchen.

"girls, special ones 5 and JKcouple!" i yelled. "okay!" Yurii replied. i sit in the empty chair, waiting for the drinks and food.

 

Hyun Joong's pov

suddenly, i remember something that i wanted to ask. i turn arround for facing Yo Seob. "oh? Yo Seob!" i called him. "if i'm not wrong, before we are neighboorhood right?" i asked. "huh? when?" he asked back.

"before our family move, and if i'm not wrong again... you are the boy who give my sister teddy right?" i asked. he shocked.

 

IU's pov

"you are the boy who give my sister teddy, right?" Hyun Joong asked. i almost cough when i heard it, lucky i can control myself. Yo Seob look so shock. "me?" he asked.

"that's you right?" Hyun Joong asked. "yeah, i ever give a girl my teddy. but i'm not sure too" Yo Seob replied nervously. suddenly the kitchen door's open and Min Ji appeared.

"Jieun, this is yours!" she says and put my ordered on my table. "anyway, what are you guys talking about?" Min Ji asked showing her innocent face. "ah, it's about boys! you are a girl!" Hyun Joong replied.

"oppa! you so polite!" she yelled and walked to toilet. Yo Seob raised, "maybe i should go to toilet" he says and walked to toilet. "uh, me too" i raised too and walked to toilet.

 

Doo Joon's pov

"what happen with Seobbie and Jieun?" i asked. beast boys shook their head immediately. i turn my ead to SS501 boys but they already busy with their ordered. "wanna check them?" Gi Kwang asked.

"don't, just let Seobbie" Hyun Seung replied. "how about IU?" Dong Woon asked. i raised my eyebrows, "why you not hoping if Narsha will enter that door?" i asked back pointing at the door. "oh, god! please! please!" Dong Woon prayed.

"yeah, remember with Dory in finding nemo? she says, just keep swimming.. just keep swimming. if me, just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming" Jun Hyung .

 

Yo Seob's pov

i walked out from toilet in the same time with Min Ji. "oh? oppa!" she says. "oh, Min Ji... urmm... there is something i want to say" i says.

"let's talk it outside then!" she replied. ".. uh, yeah" i replied and followed her to outside. "hyung! where are you going?" Dong Woon asked. "sshhh..." i shut him up. i saw Min Ji take her teddy from table before she walked out.

"so, what's that?" she asked. "um... uh.. do.. do you want.. to be my girlfriend?" i asked. 'damn!'

"huh?" she looks confused. but her face changed, "no, oppa! mian~ i can't" she apologized. 'just like what i guess' "just pretend that i not say anything" i says. "kaja! let's go inside" i says and pulled her hand.

"hey! what are you guys talking about?" Hyun Joon asked. "nothing important hyungs" i replied and back to my sit. "is that true?" Doo Joon interogate me. "nothing hyung!" i replied.

i saw IU back from toilet, but her face changed already. "jieun! wanna sit with us?" i asked. she shook her head.

 

IU's pov

i hear everything he says. he must be the one who give that teddy. i saw Min Ji, she put her teddy beside Eun Joo's computer. "keep on eye with my teddy okay?" she says to Eun Joo. "neh~" Eun Joo replied without taking her eyes off from screne. Min Ji walked in to staffs room.

i raised after i finished my drink and walk to beside Eun Joo. "hey, what are you doing?" i asked as i see arround. SS501 was talking about their schedule and their new album. Beast are busy interogating Yo Seob. "i'm reading story" she replied. i leaned down my head and see the screne.

"oh, nice story" i commented as my left hand slowly grab the teddy. "yeah, unnie" she replied. my hand faster move behind my back for hiding the teddy. "good, i need to go to toilet agaaaiinn?!" i grumbled and walk into the toilet again.

 

Min Ji's pov

"i can't take my breath breath breath" i singing as i walked out from staffs room but, i didn't see my teddy. "Eun Joo? do you see my teddy?" i asked to her. she take her eyes off from screne, "oh? i thought you put it here unnie?" she replied.

"teddy!" i called and searching my teddy arround. "oh? why Min Ji?" Young Saeng asked. "i lost my teddy" i replied. "teddy!" i called.

"i will help you" Hyun Joon, Hyun Joong, and Jung Min says and help me find. "we will help you too" the triple J says and help me too.

"teddy?" i called. i feel my tears slowly falling down. "i will help you" Yo Seob says. "yeah, me too" Gi Kwang says. "teddy?"

all staffs busy help me find my teddy and Hyun Joong trying to calm me down. "oppa, my teddy!" i says and crying on his chest. "shh... we will find it" he says. "oppa, i don't want to lost my teddy" i says again. "shhh..." he says and my hair. "teddy... *sob*.. teddy"

 

Jaeha's pov

"teddy?" i called Min Ji's teddy in the kitchen. the kitchen is empty because the kitchen girls are looking for teddy too. "ted..." i paused when i saw IU coming out from toilet wih her bag. 'there is something on her bag'

i'm hiding, and i saw her want to throw something from her bag. "noona!" i called her. she freeze, "eh, ... urm.. yeah?" she replied. "what are you doing here?" i asked.

"hmm... me? um... nothing" she replied nervously and about to go. "oh, okay.. i have to find Min Ji noona's teddy first" i says and left her. but not really left her, i'm hiding behing the wall and keep loonking on her.

 

IU's pov

Jay is already go away. i turn my head arround for making sure if it's safe. i pulled out something from my bag, Min Ji's teddy. "byebye.. sorry if i have to throw you. because of you, you ruin my life" i says and throw her teddy to trash bin.

"YAHH!!!" i heard someone yelled. i turn my head and saw Jay standing behind me and walked towards me. "why you throw noona's teddy???" he yelled. i freezed, i can't say anything. "YAH!!! ANSWER MY QUESTIONNN!!!" he yelled again.

my tears suddenly falling down and crying loudly.

 

Yo Seob's pov

i heard something noisy coming from the kitchen. "hey, did someone hear it?" Gi Kwang asked. "yeah, i hear it" i replied. "me too" Hyun Joong added. "let's check" Kyu Jong says.

Hyun Joong put Min Ji's head slowly on the chair. she was sleeping because tired of crying.

i followed them to the kitchen and i saw Jay with IU. "oppa" IU call me. i run towards her, "why is she?" i asked to Jay. "YAH!!! what are you doing to heerr??" i yelled to Jay. "i'm not do anything to her!" he replied. "answer my questiooonnn!!!" i yelled and want to punch him. he's not moving, but before i can punch him Jojo stop my hand.

"you do it, and you'll died in Yunho's hand" he says cooly. "yah! i don't care!" i replied and want to punch him again. "you puch her? we and you will died!" he yelled. my eyes widened, "her?" i asked and take away my hand.

"she's Yunho's the only one sister!" Jojo explain. "bwoh???" we all yelled. "she was working here as waiter, and as a boy!" Jojo continued. "her name is Jung Jaeha" Jo says.

"satisfied?" she asked. "mianhe~" i apologized. "it's okay" she says and get something out from trash bin. "it's Minnie's teddy!" Hyun Joon yelled and take it from her hand. "why the teddy is in here?" i asked to her. then she pointing at IU.

i turn my head to her, "you throw it?" i asked. she didn't reply it, "waeee???" i yelled. she keep crying, "because i hate her!" she replied and run away.

"Seobbie, get her" Doo Joon command. i nod and run towards her to get her. she run to outside and stopped at the bus stop.

 

Gi Kwang's pov

"so, you're a girl?" i asked to her. she nod, "please don't tell it to others!" she beg to us. "ahh... nevermind" Hyun Joong and SS501 boys says. "that's why, your face was so familiar to me" Hyun Joong commented.

"hey, give me her teddy. she will happy" Hyun Joong take the teddy from Hyun Joon's hand and walked out frm kitchen with the others and left me and Jaeha.

"oh... what happen to earth?" i mumbled and walked out from kitchen. "my brain still can't response it" i mumbled again as i sit in my place. "our pabo Kwang is confused" Jun Hyung teased me. "uh, my brain cannot working normally" i says again. "omo, now i'm blank" i added.

 

Hyun Joon's pov

"yah, minnie! wake up" i called her. "minnie, wake up" Hyun Joong added. "huh?" she rubbed her eyes. "bad dream, i lost my teddy" she says as she raised. i show her teddy, "TEDDYYY!!!!" she yelled and get it from my hand. "oh, i think it's truuueee" she says.

"yeah, actually it's true. but we find it already" Hyun Joong replied. "ahhh... i miss my teddy!!!" she yelled and hug her teddy tightly.

 

Yo Seob's pov

i sit beside her, she still crying. "why you do that?" i asked. "*sob* because you are the one wo give her the teddy *sob*" she replied. "so?" i asked.

"because i heard you confess her!" she yelled at me. "so? you jelous?" i asked. she quiet.

"answer me" i command. "YEAH! I JELOUS! BECAUSE I LIKE YOOUU!!!" she yelled. i gasped, "sorry, but i'm not" i replied and raised.

she raised too, "no, it's not over!" she says and suddenly pulled my collar and crushed my lips. my eyes widened and push her away. "sorry, Jieun" i apologized and walk back to cafe. left her there alone.

 

Doo Joon's pov

Yo Seob walked in and sit with 'great' face. "where is IU?" i asked. "you left her alone?" Hyun Seung asked. "oh... what are you guys talking about? my head still can't work properly" Gi Kwang asked. "you left her alone hyung? what kind of guy are you?" Dong Woon protested.

"argghhh... Shikuro! i don't want to talk about it!" i yelled and put my head on table.

"hyunnggg...." Dong Woon protested. "don't!" Doo Joon stopped Dong Woon. Dong Woon pouted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

argh! Jaeha get caught if she is a girl! and IU throw Min Ji's teddy? *shook my head*

how do you think wth the chapter image?

Stay tuned with another chapters of TheMcafe!