M 7

The M Café

Eunha's pov

'oh, so many visitors today!' i thought as i clean the table.

Tring!

"hello!" someone greet. i raised my head, and saw Kyuhyun and Donghae just enter. "hello!" i replied and keep my nervous. yeah, Kyuhyun is my idol.

"oh, Eunha? long time i'm not see you if i come" Kyuhyun says. "i just work part time here, so i just work at weekend" i replied. he sit in the chairs that the table i just clean it with Donghae.

i give him the menu, "i want cappuchino tiramisu one" Donghae ordered. "for me, cappuchino berry" Kyuhyun ordered. "you guys not ordered food?" i asked as i write down their ordered.

"no, we just have 2 hours break time" Kyuhyun replied. "uh, okay... please wait guys" i says and run to the kitchen.

 

Donghae's pov

"you must pay me for this!" i says to Kyuhyun when Eunha is already gone. "ck, hyung... i will treat you, okay?" he replied. "just says if you visit only for look her face" i replied.

he his my arms, "hyuunngg... i just can met her in here. only in this place!" he says. "you must ask her, where she leave? her phone number? and others!" i explain to him. "this is your ordered!" she appeared and put the drinks in the table.

"Eunha?" i called her. "yeah?" she replied. "can i know where do you leave? and your phone number?" i asked. "oh, i leave with my father in apartment MI and my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxx" she replied.

"oh, okay... thanks Eunha" i thanked. she just smile and go away. "look? so, easy right???" i asked. "yeah, because it's you! not me!" he replied. "give me her phone numberr!!!" he yelled and take my phone. "can you ask it more good?" i asked. he shook his head.

 

Taemin's pov

"hyunnggss!!! fasteeerrr" i yelled to all my super duper slowly hyungs. "why you keep rushed us to go?" Jonghyun protested. "ah, hyung, he must be want to meet Yurii" Key replied.

"hyunnnnggg!!!" i yelled and open the door. "oh, Kyuhyun and Donghae hyung is here too!!!" i yelled happily. "oh, Taemin-ah!" Dongho replied when he saw me. "oh, hyung is here too?" Minho asked.

"yeah, someone keep rushing me to go" Donghae replied pointing at Kyuhyun. "ah! shikuro!!!" Kyuhyun yelled. "oh, okay hyung! we will just sit there" i says and walked to the empty table beside SuJu.

"U-kiss here too?" Key says and high five-ing with them. 'why i'm not see them?' i asked to myself. "oh, Taemin? what do you want to ordered?" Jo asked. "just like usual" i replied.

"oh, hello Jo!" Key greet him. "hello, hyung!" he greet back. "you guys want to ordered what?" he asked to Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, and Key.

"i want Chicken cream!!!" Onew says. "mine just like usual. mint coffee" Minho ordered. "i want... java fried rice" Jonghyun ordered. "and me, orangestraw juice!" Key says.

"okay, okay!" Jo write down and go away. "where is Yurii noona?" i asked and look arround. "off couse she's in the kitchen, babo!" Key replied.

 

Jo's pov

"yah! noona, ordered" i called Yurii and give her the paper. "okay" she take it. "and, jiji and Yurii noona!" i called them. "mwo? i'm busy here!!!" Jiji replied. "what's again?" Yurii asked.

"Taemin and Donghae is infront now!" i replied. "BWOHHHH????" they yelled together. "uh, don't shouting please, you make me depth!" Ashley says.

"i will send Donghae's drinks" Jiji says. "and i'll send for SHINee!!!" Yurii says happily. "ck, " i mumbled and left them away.

 

Bora's pov

i open the door and i heard cry by mblaq. there is SHINee, U-Kiss and Suju. i stopped and turn to back, my 2 bodyguard follow me. "what are you doing here? i says to you for wait in the car!" i yelled to them.

"but we can't lady, we have to followed you everywhere" one of them replied. "i just want, leave me! i'll not go anywhere!" i yelled again. i feel everyeyes in this room is now looking at me. the 2 bodyguards glancing at the others, "okay lady, if you want. we will just wait in the car" they turn their way and go back to the car.

"the hell" i mumbled and walk to 2 couch after U-Kiss. "umm... miss... do you want to ordered?" a girl asked as she give me the menu. i see her name tag, "oh, off couse Hana!" i replied and get the menu from her hand.

"i want Jriced and orange juice" i ordered. "oh, okay! please wait" she says and go away. i see arround and my eyes stopped at the grand black piano. i raised my hand to call someone.

a girl popped out behind the cashier machine, "yeah, can i help you?" she asked. "can i play the piano?" i asked. "yeah, you can" she replied. i walked towards the piano and play one song.

 

Ki Seop's pov

"oh, Dongho... there is your girl... babyJ" i teased as i pointing at JiHae. she blushed. "Dongho, faster!" Ki Bum rushed her. "okay, okay!" he gave up and raised.

"someone will go on dateee" Xander says happily. "Hwaiting!!!" he cheer him.

 

Dongho's pov

"babyJ" i called her. try to keep my nervous away, "yeah, is there i can help you oppa?" she asked. "oh.. someone will have a new dateeee" Taemin teased from there. Yurii and Jiji come out from the kitchen with some ordered. "OWW!!!" they teased again.

"oppa?" she called me. "can... we.. can we go for date tomorrow?" i asked. "OWWWW!!!!!"

she blushed. 'owh, she look so cute with her red cheeks' "okay, oppa! but, i will asked for permission with Min Ji unnie" she replied. "off course, i alloweddd!!" Min Ji replied.

"hwa... someone just get a girl!" Kyuhyun yelled. "ahh!!! Shikuro!" i yelled and get back to my sit. "ah, Eun Joo noona? how much is all?" i asked. "oh? you treat us today?" Eli asked happily. "yeah, this is my faourite day!" i replied and give Eun Joo some money. "kamsahamnida!" she bows. "kaja!" i walked out from Cafe.

"babyJ! i will call you lateerr!" i says to her before i go. she blushed again.

 

Yurii's pov

i put the ordered in the table. "enjoy, guys!" i says happily. "gumawo noona!" Taaemin thanked. i walked back to the kitchen and smile.

 

Jiji's pov

"oh, hello guys!" i greet them as i put the drinks on their table. "oh, Jiji! you look so cute today!" Donghae says. i just smile, "stop teasing me oppa" i says. "no, i'm not lie" he replied.

"oh, hyung? stop flirt okay?" Kyuhyun stopped him. he just smirked and i entered the kitchen again. i see Yurii smiling too there.

 

Kyuhyun's pov

we walked out from cafe, i pulled my phone and call her. "you gonna call her?" Donghae asked. "that's why you asked her phone number right?" i asked him back. he drive the car back to SM.

"yoboseyo?" she raised the call. "this is Eunha?" i asked. 'babo, off course this is Eunha!' "yeah, it's me. who is this?" she asked. "this is me, Kyuhyun" i says.

"oh, oppa? why?". "can you come to our barbeque party on Monday?" i asked. 'please can!'. "oh, okay... i have nothing to do, so i will come!" she replied. "YES!! okay, i will take you at home on Monday at 6 pm, bye!" i says happily. "okay... bye oppa!"

i ended the call. "i think, she just say yes" Donghae asked. "yeah" i replied happily.

 

Eunha's pov

"oh? who's calling you?" Minji asked. "oh, Kyuhyun oppa" i replied and keep my phone. "owh, he ask you for a date?" she asked again. "no, not really. he just want me to come to their barbeque party at Monday" i replied.

"wah! you so lucky to get him" Min Ji says and left me.

 

Bora's pov (a/n: she's the visitors)

'ck, they look so happy. dating with their idol? it will be the last thing in this world i will do. are they don't have other thigs to do accept entertaining? it's the most fool work i ever heard'

i stopped my hand and stood. i walk to my table and saw my ordered is already there. "oh, i don't want to eat anymore" i mumbled and put some money in the table. i walked out from the cafe and get inside my car.

i love i love... you! you!

i take my phone and raised the call. "yoboseyo?"

"bora? where are you?" my dad asked. "on the way" i replied cool. "can you come to the office? i can't go, so can you take care?" he asked. "okay, appa! i'll be there in 20 minutes" i replied and ended the call.

"go to office" i command to driver.

 

Jo's pov

"bye guys!" i waved my hand. "byebye!!!" Min Ji followed me and waved their hand. "don't forget to lock the door, okay?" she says to Eun Joo, Hye Ri, and Hana. "okay!"

"kaja!" i says and walk with her to the bus stop. "noona, who will bring you home?" i asked to her as we waiing for the bus. "my brother tomorrow will take me" she replied. i saw the bus come, "byebye noona!!!" i waved my hand to her and get inside the bus. i sit in the empty sit.

i put my earset on my ears and listen to music. i saw beside me, there is a girl using jacket who sitting there looking the street. i just don't care about it and read my book.

 

Hana's pov

"locked already?" i asked to Eun Joo. she locked the door, "okay, done!" she replied. me, Eun Joo and Hye Ri walk together to the bus stop.

"Min Ji? you still here?" Hye Ri asked. "oh, i'm waiting for my bro..." she paused. "he's come! byebye!!!" she waved her hand and get inside a black car.

"oh, the bus already come! kaja!" Eun Joo yelled. we get inside the bus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bored update, my hand feel so hurt :( i don't know why :( hope you like my update :)

stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!