M 3

The M Café

Gi Kwang's pov

"hyyyuuunnggg, can we sit here?" Dong Woon begged to Doo Joon. "yeah, up to you" Doo Joon replied. Dong Woon walk happily towards the table. beside that table, there is a girl who hiding her face.

"hey, Min Ji!" i called Min Ji whose playing with her teddy. "ne~" she put her teddy and walk towards me. "oh, Min Ji! annyeong!!!" Yo Seob greet her happily. "annyeong, oppa!" she greet back. "why?" she asked to me.

"we want to make party, next week" i says. "please, not in Monday!" Leetuk added. "it's Super Junior's day!" Shin Dong added.

"how about wednesday!?" Hyun Seung asked. "okay, you got it!" Min Ji says. "pft, Kwang! why you let her gooo???" Yo Seob asked. "that's not my prob!" i replied and sit beside Dong Woon.

i glanced at the girl, who sit beside. "hel...." i just want to say hello to her when Jojo send her ordered, "yours". "thanks oppa!" she thanked.

"YAH!!!" Jun Hyung hit my head. i turn my head to him, "that's hurt!" i pain. "why you always flirting everywhere?" he asked.

"argh! i never flirting everywhere" i argued.

 

Ashley's pov

"umm... Hye Ri-ah?" i called her. Hye Ri run towards me after she put her Ipod. "yup, for who?" she asked as i give the drinks to her. "Beast" i replied. "bwoh? you want me... " i cut it. "rule number 2, i know you are a big fans of Jun Hyung... but remember rule number2" i says.

"huh, okayy...." she get it and send it to them.

"why the owner must make that 3 damn rules?" i asked. "sometimes that rules really really pissed me off" Joo Eun replied. "yeah, me too" Yurii added. "but we have to follow it, or we will like the last customer"

 

flashback;

"anyone???" i asked one of the waiter or waitress to send the food to the visitors. that day was so busy...

tring...

"hello.... this is my first time to come!" a girl appeared and enter. that day, so many celebrity who visit us. Shinee, Super Junior, CN Blue, and snsd. suddenly...

"SHINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" the girl screaming. i was about to make cat crepes suddenly running out from the kitchen followed by Yurii and Jiji.

"SHINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" the girl keep screaming. "oh, a fangirl!" Min Ji mumbled. "Double J! Mhi Nha... kick her!" Min Ji command.

"okay!" the boys replied and pulled the girl out from cafe. "what happen here?" Joo Eun appeared with Yvonne. "another fangirl? aigoo!!! sorry guys, mianhaeyo!!!" Joo Eun and Yvonned apologized.

"ne~ it's okay, unnie" YoonA replied. "yeah, it's okay noona" Taemin added.

 

end of flashback

 

"no!" we yelled in unison.

 

Hye Ri's pov

i send them the food with heart beating so fast. "enjoy!" i says before i go away when someone grab my hand. and...

"what's your name?" Jun Hyung asked. "i thought you know it already" i replied cooly. "nope, this is the seconf time to go here" he replied. "so, what's your name?" he asked again. "Hye Ri, Kim Hye Ri" i replied.

"nice to meet you" he says and give me his best smile. 'oh, someone? hold me before i collapsed' "so can you let me go now?" i asked. he take his hand and i walk away from there before collapsed.

"ahh... someone in loveee" Leetuk teased me as i passed behind him. i it his arms, "don't tesing me oppa!"

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"so... what's that?" Gi Kwang asked. "you are flirting?" Gi Kwang asked again. "stop it!" i hit his head again. "you fliring with Hye Ri! so, let me flirt with that girl too!!!" he replied and hit my head.

"yah! KIDS, Stop it!" Hyun Seung stopped.

Gi Kwang turn and facing the girl, "hey, what's your name?" he asked. "uhukk... m..me?" she asked back. i turn my head too, "watch out with this playboy!" i told her.

"ah! shikuro!" Gi Kwang yelled. i turn my head back. "i'm Jung Jaeha" she replied. "oh, Yunho hyung's sister?" Yo Seob asked. "yeah...."

 

Jaeha's pov

'am i dreaming? he asked my nameee???'

 

Leetuk's pov

"this is my time, gossip king!" i says to myself as i Gi Kwang talking with a girl. "hush! Leetuk oppa, you just like reporter, you know!" Min Ji added. "yeah, stop it hyung!" Hee Chul says so.

"ck, okay, okay..."i gave up. "hey, Sora! how much?" i called her. she popped out and count everything. "hey, idiot!" Sora called Eun Joo. "yeah, i know..." Eun Joo bring the bill.

i check it, "yah! Shin Dong? why you eat so many? you want to be more fat?" i . "aish, hyung! just pay it!!! you are the one who ask us to eat here and you are he one who pay it!" he replied.

i put some money. "gumawo, oppas!" she thanked and go away. "hey, where is the girl called Key?" i asked Min Ji. "Key, ah.. there she is" Min Ji replied and pointing at a girl with eyeglasses who reading a book and coffee beside her.

"mwo? she is Key? why she look so different?" Siwon asked. "she look like so nerd with her eyeglasses" Ryeo wook added.

"ssshh.... how if she heard it?" i make them shut up. "it's okay, her ears closed by the music" Min Ji replied. "you like her, hyung?" Hee Chul asked. i blushed, "argh, come on! we still have so many works to do!" i yelled and walked out from cafe.

"byebye guys!" says the workers.

 

Kyu Mi's pov

"tch, " i smirked when i heard them talking about me. "they think i'm not heard everything?" i says to myself with low voice.

i saw the boys get inside the car and Leetuk drive away back to the city. i continued reading my book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an update again, still not all characters appeared. but i'm trying... ^^

 

Stay tuned with the other chapters of The M Cafe!