damn!

The M Café

Sammy's pov

"hello guys! long time no see!" i greet the Super Junior boys. "first visit oppa? so, what do you think?" i ask to Hee Chul. "wow, everything was so good" he replied. i give each of them menu, "where is Sungmin oppa anyway?" i asked them just for chit-chat. "he promise he will come to see you next week" Shin Dong cheer me up.

"ne~ it's okay... i know if he always busy arround" i replied. "may i take your order guys?" i asked. "i want a chochee cakes! and... ice coffee avocado!" Leetuk ordered. "me too" Ryeo Wook and Siwon says in unison. "i'm gonna take the OL only" Hee Chul added. "for me, chocobanana cakes and kimchi M. for the drink, i want hot coffee avocado" Shin Dong ordered.

"okay, okay... please wait for 5 minutes" i says happily after write down all their ordered.

 

Yurii's pov

"we have order girls!!!" i yelled and put the paper infront of them. "i'll take the food like usual, and you take car of the drinks" Jiji says to Eun Joo.

i busy to prepare the food and Eun Joo busy to prepare the drinks. 

"JO!!!" Eun Joo called Jo. "Jojo!" i called Jojo. the 2 guys appeared, we give them the food, "for?" Jo asked. "Yurii?" Jojo asked me, to check the food. i check the food for a while, "okay, give it" i command.

"ck, poor me Dong Hae is not come with them" i heard Jiji mumbed. "stop it unnie, forget rule number 2 already?" i remind her.

"when you open the door and enter the M Cafe, you are a big fans of anyone" she replied. "good if you know" i added.

'hope Taemin is here' i thought. i immediately shook my head for throw that mind, "no, no, no...." i says to myself.

 

Min Ji's pov

triingg....

the door open and i saw Kyu Mi, with her thick eyeglasses and book on her hand. "today is not your working day right?" i asked her as she sit in the empty chairs.

"yeah, i'm bored at home" she replied cool. "uh, okay..."i just nod. Jo and Jojo are long deliver the food to Super Junior. the cashier girls are chatting each others.

"Hana, take care of that girl" i command pointing at Kyu Mi. "uh, okay..." she replied and walk towards Kyu Mi with menu on her hand.

"Teddy!!!" Leetuk called me. i walk towards him, "yeah? may i help you?" i asked. "nothing, i just want to reserved place for barbeque-ing next monday..." he says. "wait, i'm gonna check it first" i says. i see my notes and...

"okay, i got it!" i replied and closed my notes. "thanks teddy," he thanked. "yeah..." i replied.

triingg...

 

Jojo's pov

"oh, Jaeha!" i greet her. "oh, today was you know! specially for the school" she grumpled and take her usual table under the window. i give her menu and she take it over.

"i think you know it" she replied and give me back the menu before she read it. "choco cakes and hot lemon tea" i replied. "thanks" she thanked and i leave her.

"Yurii-ah" i called her and she suddenly popped out from anywhere and make me shocked. i give her the order, "oh, okay..." she says. "and.... gotcha!" she turn her head and walk to Jiji and Eun Joo.

 

Jaeha's pov

i eat my cakes when i saw something interesting me. i stood up and get the paper, "oh, unnie! is it real?" i asked to Min Ji. "yeah, we need waiter because Mhi Nha just resign yesterday" she replied.

'i'm gonna asked this to Yunho oppa'

triingg...

"hello! hello! hello!!!!!" Yo Seob sound is everywhere. "oh, Super Junior is here tooooo!!!!" he yelled again and greet the boys.

"oh, Yo Seob-ah!" Leetuk greet him back. "hello guys!" Doo Joon appeared and the other members too. 'oh, no! rule number one... no scream!' i defend myself when see Gi Kwang.

"oh, damn it rules" i mumbled slowly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update again ^^ ups, sorry if your part is still not appeared >< there is so many characters. hope you understand guys! ^^

comments are loved

 

stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe