M 21

The M Café

Dong Woon's pov

i'm not hearing she sobbing again. i poked her, "yah! Jacqy?" i called her. she doesn't replied. "Jacq???" i called her. i peek and she's sleeping. "why you sleeping?" i asked and bring her bridally to her bed. i her hair and go out from her room.

Thunder and Sandara was standing outside, waiting for me. "why is she?" Thunder asked. "i think she just fight with his boyfriend" i replied. "Alexander?" Sandara asked. "huh? Xander U-kiss" i asked. "ck, i'm gonna killed that guy" Thunder grumbled. "what happen to them?" Sandara asked. "because Xander will married with his dad choosen girl" i replied.

"so, he accept it???" Thunder yelled. "i don't know, i didn't asked" i replied. "hyung, i should go home now. Hyungs must be looking at me" i says. "yeah, thanks Woonie" he thanked. "anytime hyung! bye noona" i waved my hand to Sandara and leave them.

 

Thunder's pov

"noona, can i kill him?" i asked, trying to control my blood temperature. "ck, you! control yourself, Thunder" she ap my shoulder and left me. 

i glanced at Jacq's room before i walk away.

 

Joo Eun's pov

i enter Mcafe and it was so silent. "where is all the staffs?" i asked to myself. i find them all the room, and no one there. i open the kitchen door, "you guys, here? oh, i thought you not come today" i says as i sit beside Jiji. they just keep silent, "yah! what happen to all of you?" i asked. they still keep silent.

tring!

i heard the bell rang. "they must be already come!" i says and stood. i saw the new staffs is already here. "unnie, they're coming?" Hana asked. "noona, whose there?" Jo asked. "is that the new staffs?" Sammy asked. "it must be!" Hye Ri added.

"wait! don't go outside! stay here! i will make sure they all come!" i command and closed the door.

"so, noona? i become what?" the cute guy asked. "hyung! can you please ba patient? i think you will become the cleaning service!" the guy beside him hit his hyung's head.

"Woonie, i'm your hyung!" he yelled. "peace!" Dong Woon give peace sign. "oohh... i'm gonna meet my slapper girl!" Mir says happily. "where is my babyJ?" Dongho asked excitedly.

"stop it guys! i will call them first!" i command. i popped in my head, "let's go outside, guys!" i says to staffs. they rushed to the door and make them falling down. 

"aoo... stand up please! i will dieeddd" Min Ji yelled because some people fall ontop of her. "Minnieeee..." Hyun Joong rushed her and help her to stand. "oppa, ahh... slowly!" she pain. "why you here?" she asked when see her brother.

"huh? i thought you know, i will become the cashier" he replied. "you? become the cashier?" she shuttered. "yeah, i'm cashier guy!" Hyun Joong replied proudly.

"oh! You! why you here???" Eun Joo pointed at Mir. "hello!" Mir raised his hand. "the hell" Eun Joo grumbled. "oppa! you'll become whaat???" BabyJ asked as she hug Dongho. "urm... how about waiter?" he replied and hug her back.

"so, i will introduce you... kitchen girls, this is the kitchen boys... Ryeo Wook, Key and Doo Joon. waitress is Hara, Sulli and YoonA... where is YoonA?" i asked. "she can't come!" Yvonne replied as she enter Mcafe.

"that girl" i grumbled. "the waiter is, Mir, Gi Kwang, and Dongho. cashier is Dong Woon and Hyun Joong. the rest, Siwon, Nichkhun, and Alexander will be halping with the waiter or chefs, or cleaning the cafe. so..." i paused and pointing at Yo Seob. "Yo Seob will become the manager" i continued.

"there will be a dissaster!!!" Dong Woon says. Yo Seob suddenly hit his head, "aww... that's hurt hyung! but..." he paused and whispered, "you happy right?"

Yo Seob hit his head again. "you two, stop it!" Doo Joon as leader command. they stopped.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"you? become the manager???" Min Ji pointing at me with oh-my-god face. "yeah, i'm the managerrr!!!" i says happily. "aigoo, you have to study hard okay?"

i nod happily. "kaja, let's go outside" she command. i followed her to outside. i seat infront her, "so, shall we start?" she asked and i just nod.

"okay, first. as the manager..." i heard her explaination, she so different... when she work, she look so mature. but if not, she looks like a little kid.

 

Jaeha's pov

"so, understand?" me, Jo, and Jojo asked to Mir, Dongho, and Gi Kwang. they nod, "unnie? you already done?" Eun Joo asked from cashier table. i nod, "how about you?" Jojo asked. "yeah, we too!" Sora replied. "it so easy to teach a person who already have smartness" Sora continued.

"noonas! how about youuuu???" Jo asked to the waitress. "yeah, we too!" Hye Ri replied. "yay! let's play then!" Jo says happily.

"noonas, dongsaeng, how about yooouuu???" Jo asked to Eunha, BabyJ, and Kyu Mi. "yeah, we too!" Eunha replied. "let's play unooooo!!!!" Jo yelled.

"ssshhhhh...." i sushed him. "mianhe" he apologized. "we will not play!" alexander says and pointing at hima and Kyu Mi. "hyyuuunnggg, why you don't play?" Dongho asked. "i have something to talk with her" Alexander replied and pulled Kyu Mi away before Dongho can replied.

"jaeha, what happen to them anyway?" Dongho asked to me. "why you ask that to me?" i replied. "uh, nothing! let's plaaayyy" Dongho take out his uno from his bag.

 

Min Ji's pov

i saw Alexander talking with Kyu Mi seriously there. "YAH!!! IT'S CHEAATIIINNGGGG!!!" i heard someone yelled from inside.

"what are they doing???" i grumbled and left Yo Seob for checking them. they sitting together, even my brother also play? "YAH!!! can you lower your voice!" i yelled. they turn their head, "mianhe minnie!" Hyun Joong apologized. i puffed my cheeks and back to my seat.

"so, do you understand with my explanation?" i asked him. he think for a while, then he shook his head innocently. my eyes widened. "goddd!!!" i grumbled and hit my head. "i will explain you once again! if you still not understand, i will give you punishment! if you can understand...." i paused and think. "i will grant your 3 wishes" i continued.

he becoma happy, "kaja! explain me once agggaiiinnn" he make aegyo. i smiled, 'wait? why i'm so happy?' 

"soo...." i explain it again slowly.

 

Yo Seob's pov

"and i have to keep watching at the customers" i explain. "yaaayyy... i caaannn!!!" i scream happily. "what is your wish?" Min Ji asked.

"no, i will keep it until the time i want to use it. so, please be ready okay?" i replied. "anniyo~ you have to ask now" she replied.

"i'm the one who control everything!" i says.

 

Alexander's pov

"do you know if i have girlfriend?" i asked to Kyu Mi. she shook, "no, she must be so shock right?" she replied. "yeah, i think we just break up" i replied. "we don't have to do this if you can't, and you still love her" she replied softly.

"no, i want to make my dad happy" i replied. "yeah, whatever! i just don't want she get hurt because of this" she says. "she will find the better man" i replied.

"anyway, why you so mature? Xander i know is a childish guy" she says. "uh? me... hohoho... sometimes i can be mature too!!!" i says.

"shikuro!"

 

Yurii's pov

teach them is not easy! Jiji and Ashley gave up already. "Yurii! try this!" Key yelled. i walk towards him and try his cook, "urm..." i paused. "still not good?" he asked. "no, it's perfect!" i says. "yeeeyyy!!!" he yelled happily.

"try ours too!" Ryeo Wook and Doo Joon rushed me and give me their food. i try their food, "Doo Joon oppa, umm... okay! it's good!" i says. "Ryeo Wook oppa, i know you are the Super Junior chef's, so i admit it if this is good!" i says.

both of them high five-ing. "so, can we get some rest now? because it's already... " Key glanced at his watch. "11pm" he continued. "yeah, i think become the chefs is easy" Doo Joon added. "let's rest then, Jiji and Ashley also already sleeping outside" i says and walked out from the kitchen. 

"sshhh... they already sleeping" i sushed them, i saw the staffs and the celebrity staffs all fall asleep in the couch or sleep on their partner's shoulder. 'i hope there is Taemin here'

"if Taemin is here, he will be so happy" Key says. my eyes widened, 'he read my mind?' i open the door of Joo Eun and Yvonne's office, i can't find them.

"they must be already go home" i says. i closed the door, and glanced to them.

Min Ji sleeping on Hyun Joong's shoulder, but her hands on Yo Seob's. BabyJ sleeping on Dongho's lap and Jaeha sleep back to back with Gi Kwang. Alexander and Kyu Mi sleeping front to front in the table. Eun Joo and Mir... 'lol, they always fighting right?' Eun Joo sleep on Mir chest. 

"maybe.. i'll just sleep on Siwon's lap" Ryeo Wook says and get into Siwon's lap. 

Doo Joon glanced jelously at Eun Joo and Mir. "i will sleep beside Dong Woon" he says and sleep beside Dong Woon.

Hara sleep on Jo's lap. and Sulli sleeping like a baby on Jojo's hand.

"ahh... let's sleep together there!" Key pointing at the empty couch. "yeah, i'm so tired" i replied and walk to the empty couch and sleep. Key sleep beside me.

 

Yvonne's pov

it's already 11.30 pm when i enter my house. "Yvonne!!!" someone call me. i turn arround and found Jaejoong coming towards me. "what are you doing here?" i asked.

"waiting for you!" he replied. "m... me?"

"yeah, i heard if tomorrow Mcafe staffs is celebrity" he says. i nod, "and... how about the owners?" he asked. "no one will changed us. we will work too" i replied. he smiled, "can i change your position for one daaayyyy?" he beg.

"BWOH!!! you!!!??? Joo Eun will kill me you knoww!!!" i yelled. "neh~ i will cover you! pleeeassseeee" he begged. "No! Joo Eun will kill me!" i replied.

"pleeeeeaaasssseeeee...." he begged again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soo....

Yo Seob (manager), Ryeo Wook-Key-Doo Joon(chefs), Hara-Sulli-YoonA (waitress), Gi Kwang-Mir-Dongho (waiter), Siwon-Nichkhun-Alexander (they can become waiter, chef, cashier, or cleaning service. lol), Dong Woon-Hyun Joong (cashier)

ahh... dissasttteeerrrr....! lol! i want to know too! what is the 3 wishes Yo Seob ask, wanna guess?

i make a new story, this story is different with my other story :) please read okay :) 'the new beginning'

Stay tuned with another chapter of The M Cafe!