M 24

The M Café

Hee Chul's pov

"aigoo" i grumbled when i see the parking park is full. lucky there is two car come out. i quickly park my car there and get down from my car. i glanced at a Porsche with high speed who also want to stop the car beside me. but suddenly...

drriiiiittttttt....

my eyes widened as i see the porsche scratch my car. "noooooo....." i scream. the owner of the car, get down and it's a girl. she glanced at my car "ups"

"YAH!!! what are you doing with my car!??" i yelled at her. she turn her head, "it's yours? i'll pay for anything" she replied. "yah! you think everything can buy with money???" i asked. "you think, who are you?" i asked again.

"me? Kim Bora" she introduced. 'Kim Bora? i think, i ever heard that name' i gasped. "y..you? the daughter of the prime minister!?" i asked as i pointing at her face.

"take out your face from my face!" she replied and get inside the M cafe. "oh no!" i grumbled and get inside the M cafe.

"oh, hyung!" Siwon greet me as he serve Bora. i just smiled and seat in the empty place. Sulli come, "oppa! annyeong!" she greet and give me the menu.

"annyeong" i greet her back. "i want... ChocoChest cake and Breatholano" i ordered. "so many new menu" i mumbled. she write down my ordered, "yeah, that menu is special only for today" she replied. "only for today?" i raise my eyebrows.

"the kitchen boys made it" she replied. "okay, oppa! please wait a momment" she says and go away.

 

Joan's pov

"where are you going, Shin?" i asked. she take her bag, "Mcafe" she replied. "today is Mspecial day" she says again. "Mspecial day?" i raise my eyebrows.

"the celebrity will serve us and there is no rules for only this day" she explain. "no rules?" i mumbled. "Shina! wait for me!" i yelled and take my bag too.

 

Changmin's pov

i glanced at my watch. "why Yunho hyung so late?" i asked to myself. i'm waiting for him in my car infront Mcafe. not long after his car appeared. Yoogeun, Yunho, and Jaeha get down from car. i also get down from car.

"hyung!" i called him. "hyyuuunnnggg!!!" Yoogeun hug me suddenly. "Changmin-ah!" Yunho greet me. my eyes widen when i saw Jaeha. "huaah.. is that Jaeha? Jaeha? what happen to you? you look..." she cut it.

"oppa, i know i'm look ugly. say that to a guy infront me, he rushed me to use this dress" she says. i smiled, "you look beautiful with that dress" i says.

"you heard that? Changmin say what? you looks good in that dress" Yunho says to his sister. she pouted, "hyungs, shut up! i'm starving now! let's go inside!" Yoogeun says and go away. get inside Mcafe. we followed him behind.

"where is Jaejoong hyung?" i asked to Siwon. "why you asking him? why you not ask me?" Siwon protested. "ck, i don't want. where is he?" i asked.

"he's inside" Siwon poiting at the office. "araso!" i replied. "hyyuunng, let's check him!" i yelled to Yunho. "hyung, don't disturb them" Mir says. "waeyo???" Yunho protested. "there is Joo Eun unnie inside too" Sulli added.

"a girl plus a boy in one room equals too..." someone cut it. "ert!" i turn my head and saw a girl with her friend just come in. "what?" i asked.

"ert mind!" she repeat. "hyung? what is ert?" Yoogeun asked innocently. "that is kindof candy" Yunho replied. "i'm goinggg..." Jaeha says and go away. "hahaha... hyung's mind full of candy!" he laugh at me.

"how can you say that to me? you don't know who i am?" i asked. "umm... i don't know who you are" she replied. "unnie, stop it! you fight with your favourite singer" her friend says.

"haha... i don't want to have fans like you" i replied. "i don't want too!" she replied and go away. "YAH!!! i'm not yet done!!!" i yelled.

"for me, it's done!" she yelled and seat in the empty place.

 

Jaeha's pov

"who is that girl?" Gi Kwang asked. i  turn my head to him, "if i'm not wrong, her name is... J..Joan" i replied. "anyway, you look pretty in that dress" he says. i blushed, "thanks" i thanked. "anytime my lady" he replied.

"Kwang opppaaaaa....." YoonA called him. "pft, i think she can't leave me relax for a while" Gi Kwang mumbled. i giggled, "i think i have to go, see you later my lady" he says and go away. 

"you close with him?" Yunho appeared. "umm? me with Gi Kwang?" i asked back. "yeah, who else?" he replied. "not too much" i replied. "but i hope" i continued with low voice. "my sister is in love" he teased me.

i slapped his arms, "shikuro!"

 

Jun Hyung's pov

"hyung, let's go home" i says to Hyun Seung who seat beside me. "yeah, kaja!" he stood. i stood too, suddenly Dong Woon pop out.

"sorry hyungs! you can't go anywhere!" Dong Woon stopped us. "come on, Woonie! let other visitor seat in our place" Hyun Seung replied. "aahh... don't think about them, they can find another place to seat, even it's in outdoor" Dong Woon replied.

"Woonie, i'm sleeppyyy..." i begged. "no sleep time hyung!" Dong Woon replied. "i want to...." i paused when i saw Hye Ri enter the cafe Yurii.

"i think, i will stay" i continued and seat again. "aigoooooo!!!" Hyun Seung grumbled but he back to his seat and sleep.

"Hye Ri-ah!" i called her. she turn her head, "oh, oppa" she walk towards me and smiled. "oppa? what are you doing here? you'll stay here until it closed" she asked as she seat beside Hyun Seung.

"someone not allowed us to go home" i replied. "mian~hyung!" Dong Woon apologized. "Woonie! one more coke!" i yelled to him. he nod.

"i'll go to the kitchen" Yurii says. "yeah" Hye Ri replied. "what happen to Seunggie oppa?" she asked. "your coke hyung!" Dong Woon give him his coke and smiled sweetly.

"go away Woonie! i hate your smile!" i says. he keep smiling, "Woonie, i love your smile" she  says. "ahhh.. gumawo noonaaa!!!" Dong Woon hug her suddenly.

"go away from her Wooniee!" i command. "this is your free coke noona!" Dong Woon give another coke to her. "gumawo, Woonie" she thanked.

"back to your work Dong Woon!" Hyun Joong command. "araso, Hyung!" he replied happily and go away. i drink my coke. "don't be sad!" she says. i raised my eyebrows, "anyway, after this... we will make a party. one of our staffs just accepted as trainee in SM and this is the last day she will in here as staffs"

"huh? really?" i asked. "yeah, so be patient" she glanced at her watch. "4 more hours to 7pm" she says.

i smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huah?! long time not updatinggg... someone keep complaining... >>> who's that? stop complaining okay? i'm the writer and i'm the one who decide, okay? hohoho (evil laugh)

okay, okay... i'm so busy for this few days (ck, i'm not business woman! Lol) so many projects to do. first, for dance (they say if we will not participate because none of us want to dance) and the newest is...

make a movie? whaattt???? i'm the script writer together with Leejahyunri.
"is that right, Jaeha?"

omo! kick me to the hell, i have to do SHINee's fanfics (my friends order it since last year) this story and The New Beginning. lala...

aigoo, hahaha... but trying to make it fun.. haha..

CONGRATZ FOR THE 1ST DAY OF B2ST AIRLINES! WE LOVE YOU B2ST! :D