Meeting Again

When the Sun and Moon Meet

(Sehun POV)


You ask where I came from, I smile and reply that it’s a secret

 


"Sehun..."

I continued pacing around the room.

"Sehun."

Foward.... turn around... forward...

"Sehun!"

My head snap up and I looked around in surprise. "Yeah?"

Kai sighed. "You're making me dizzy. Go pace somewhere else. Why are you even pacing anyway? You've been doing that for the past two days!"

"I can't help it."

"Is something bothering you?"

"Yeah."

Kai raised an eyebrow. "So... do you want to... talk to me about it?"

"I met this guy in the woods. He seems to familiar." I told Kai.

"The one Chanyeol chased off?"

"I guess."

"Well, maybe you... I dunno. Thought he looked like someone from the Main House?" Kai suggested.

"...Maybe."

"Stop pacing!"

I didn't notice that I was circling the room again. I quickly stopped myself. "Sorry."

"It's okay. Why don't you go do something in the woods?" Kai suggested. "Wait-- that's a bad idea. Never mind."

I thought about it. Being there meant that I might meet him again right? Then maybe I can get some answers? The forest had always been able to calm me before too... "No, no. That's a great idea. I'll be in the woods if anyone needs me." I said, and quickly left the room before Kai could protest.

"Wait! What am I --" Before he could finish, I was already out the front door. Being blessed with the power of Wind, I've always been fast.

Soon, I was in the forest. Once again, I decided to let my powers take me, since that was how I met Luhan in the first place. However, much to my disappointment, the winds weren't in the mood today and were too lazy to guide me anywhere.

"Fine, fine. Be that way." I mumbled. "I--"

Rustle.

By instinct and reflex, I immediately got into a fighting stance and faced the direction the noise had come from. A few seconds later, a small head popped out from behind a bush with leaves stuck to its light brown hair. I recognized the face as Luhan. My eyes widened with surprise.

"Luhan! What are you doing here? You should know that it's dangerous." I told him quietly, afraid that someone else might hear.

"I do know."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you again."

I was taken back by his response.

"Y-you what? Why?" I asked, and I could feel my face heat up for no reason.

"Because... I dunno... I feel like I've met you before somewhere. It's been bugging me this whole time." Luhan told him.

Sehun was surprised once again by the words of the other boy. So he hadn't been the only one to feel something strange.

"I feel as if... we were close before." Luhan narrowed his eyes in concentration. "It's weird. It's like the memories are right there, but I can't seem to grab it."

"I know how you feel." I told him.

"You do?" his eyes lit up with hope. "Maybe we can think of the reason together then."

"But... well... we are from different clans."

"Let's call a truce."

I looked up. "A what?"

"A truce." he said with big, innocent eyes.

"For what?"

"If we have a truce then we both feel safe right?"

"...I guess." Even though I had no need for one. For some reason, I knew that the boy in front of me wasn't about to attack me for no reason.

Luhan held out his hand and looked at me expectantly. I reached out for it and the way his palm warmed mine felt so familiar and comforting that it made my heart ache for some strange reason. I didn't know why, I had not clue at all, but it felt as if I sudden found something precious that I had lost. The feeling almost brought tears to my eyes, but I quickly swallowed it, not wanting Luhan to think I'm weird.

When I finally managed to peel my eyes away from out joint hands, I noticed that Luhan was staring at me with his mouth slightly hanging. His eyes were round and shocked. I had a feeling he was experiencing the same thing as me.

I decided not to ask, since I knew none of us had the answer.

"S-so. What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

He snapped out of his daze. "Oh. Uh... I have a question."

I looked at him expectantly for him to continue.

"Where... where exactly do you come from?"

After thinking about it for a few moments, I smiled teasingly and say, "It's a secret."

"What? Why?" he asked with a slight, unintentional pout.

"Haha. Well, I guess it's not really a secret. To say the truth, I can't even remember. I've lived here for so long that I don't remember where I was born." I told him.

Luhan looked down, slightly disappointed. "I see."

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"I guess I'm on the same boat as you. I don't remember either." he admitted.

That's when I realized that our hands were still connected. I pretended not to notice so they would for a while longer. For some reason, I felt that Luhan knew about it too, but didn't want to bring it up.

I'm not sure how long we stood like that, but then I realized that I had to go back because I had promised Chanyeol that I would spar with him.

"Sorry, Luhan. I have to go now." I said, and let our hands drop.

"Oh. Yeah. Okay. D-Do you... uh... want to meet here again tomorrow?" he asked as his cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink.

I smiled, delighted, at his suggestion. "Sure. When?"

"Around noon?"

"Okay. See you tomorrow then. Bye."

"Bye, Sehun." he said before turning around and running back to his own side of the forest. When I couldn't see him anymore, I turned and headed back to our house.

Through the whole walk, all I could think of was the feeling I got when I held Luhan's hands. I didn't know what the feeling was, nor why I got it, but it was... a nice feeling. Like the sun was suddenly shining on my heart. I know that sounds cheesy and all, but it's true. I didn't even notice the silly grin on my face until Kai asked me about it when I walked through the door.

- - - - -
Sorry, I was distracted when i wrote this. So if it's confusing and doesn't make sense at some parts.... Whoops...
This is my last update before I go back to (summer) school. Sigh. TT___TT I'll still try to update often though.