A Few Years Later

When the Sun and Moon Meet

(Third Person POV)

That beautiful moment of rebirth.

Sehun stopped at the front gates to his new high school and sighed nervously. His hands were starting to get damp, and he was afraid his lisp would start acting up again. That wouldn't be a good first impression. He was about to take his first step inside when he heard a familiar voice call his name from behind.

"Sehun!" the voice yelled. The young boy turned around and was suddenly face to face with his childhood friend.

"Hi, Luhan," he said with a smile. He didn't feel nearly as nervous anymore after seeing his best friend. Maybe even more than a friend.

Luhan patted his younger friend's soft hair. "Are you excited? Scared?" Sehun nodded. "Don't worry, if anyone gives you problems, tell me. I'll take care of it for you."

"Thanks," Sehun grinned wider.
Just then, the large bell on top of the school building rang, echoing around the courtyard. "Better get to class. Don't be late for your first lesson!" Luhan said, and ran off in the opposite direction towards his classroom. "Let's meet here for lunch!"

"Okay!" Sehun called back, and quickly made his way towards where his first class is to be held at.

Once he was inside, there was only one seat that was empty. Sehun made his way over and dropped his backpack onto the chair. The boy sitting beside him looked up in surprise. A smile formed on his lips.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi." Sehun replied.

"I'm Jong In, nice to meet you. Let's get along for the rest of the year." the boy said.

"I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you too." Sehun said down, squishing his nearly empty bag into the back on the chair.

Class went by faster than Sehun expected, and soon, the bell rang for lunch. Excitedly, Sehun walked out of the room looking for Luhan. He saw him exactly where they had promised to meet earlier. When Luhan saw the younger boy approaching, he waved eagerly.

"Where do you want to go eat?" he asked.

"Anywhere is fine." Sehun replied.

As they walked towards an empty spot in the courtyard, a mean looking boy approached them.

"New student?" he asked in. nasty voice.

"Y-yes." Sehun answered, his lisp that he had been carefully hiding was starting to show. Due to his nervousness, the wind started picking up. Leaves rustled restlessly.

"Sehun..." Luhan nudged Sehun with his elbow, a warning tone in his voice. The winds quieted down slighyly.

"Please leave me alone," Sehun said, and walked around the bully calmly with Luhan at his side. Luckily, he didn't follow them.

Sehun tried to calm himself down as he ate lunch with his friend. Suddenly, Luhan jerked.

"What's wrong?" Sehun looked over in surprise.

"I suddenly got a really bad feeling. We... we should go home." Luhan said, his eyes wandering cautiously around the school yard.

Sehun sighed. His friend was often like that nowadays. Just random 'bad feelings' out of nowhere. "I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Sehun..."

"Don't worry, let's go get a drink." The two walked back into the school building, heading to the little store inside.

What they didn't know, was that a man had seen what Sehun could do. Dressed all in black, he sat on a thick tree branch overlooking the school. The man grinned an evil smile as he prepared a plan.


▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫


 "What are you doing?" a voice asked right behind Sehun, causing him to jump up from his squatting position next to a bush. He crashed right into the chin of the voice's owner. "Ow!"

"S-sorry!" Sehun looked at the newcomer, realizing it was the boy who sat next to him during class. Jong In.

"It's okay. What are you doing here?" he repeated his question.

"Finding the soccer ball," Sehun told him. They were having P.E. and Sehun had been agitated again, causing a strong wind to send the ball flying when be kicked it.

"It landed over there though." Jong In pointed to the other side of the field.

Surprised, Sehun's lisp got stronger with embarrassment. "Really?"

Jong In grabbed Sehun's arm and pulled him towards where the ball had landed. "Let's go." The two young boys ran to the other side if the field, a place hidden from view of the other students and teachers.

The two dug through the bushes looking for the black and white ball.

Little did they know that they were in danger.

As they were bent over, the man dressed all in black approached silently. Eyeing the two new high school students hungrily, he walked over to the first one. Jong In. Before the young boy could do anything, the man struck him on the side of his neck, knocking him unconscious. Jong In fell to the ground.

"I found it!" Sehun yelled in triumph, not noticing the danger lurking right behind him. He turned around with the ball in his hand, but his smile was quickly replaced with a frown when he saw Jong In's limp form on the ground. "Jong In?"

The man made a lunge for the brown haired boy, and Sehun sidestepped to avoid being caught.

"Who are you?!" he demanded. "What do you want? What did you do to Jong In?"

"I'll answer all your questions if you come with me." the man grinned, showing crooked teeth.

"No."

The man made a sarcastic disappointed face. He wiggled his fingers in the air. "Then I guess I'll have to make you."

Sehun suddenly felt his eyelids growing heavy, threatening to close. He tried to force then open, but it was no use. He crashed into the ground.

The black covered man towered over him, wondering what to do. "It would be troublesome if he woke up and tried to escape...."

He stared at the innocent face beside his feet. A young child's memories were limited, and they were easily altered.

"I'll do just that." he reached down towards Sehun's head. Silver threads of smoke came off his fingers and s into Sehun's mind. Sehun's eyes twitched, but didn't open. The man did the same to Jong In. "That should do it. Good thing they're children."

He picked the two of then up and slung then over his shoulder. The three of then disappeared into the forest.


▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫


Luhan had been having a bad gut feeling all day. Suddenly, it worsened.

Something happened to Sehun. He immediately knew.

Using washroom as an excuse, Luhan sneaked out of his classroom and outside. He walked around the field, careful to stay hidden from the teachers. He knew Sehun was having P.E. that block.

Luhan crept along the building and into the forest. He had a feeling Sehun was in there.

"Sehun?" he called. No reply. "Sehun!"

"Is that his name? I came too late. I knew I should have made my move faster." a strange voice said behind Luhan.

Luhan spun around to face the voice. The man was dressed completely in white, and when be looked down, his hat covered half his face. "Who are you?"

The man simply ignored his question. "I guess I'll just have to settle for something else then. He got two, but at least one is better than nothing."

Quick as a flash, the man and directly in front of Luhan. He tried to step back, but the man gripped his shoulder tightly.

"Don't worry, you won't remember a thing." the man's evil smirk was the last thing Luhan saw.

- - - - -

I didn't get a chance to edit this yet since I'm going on a trip very very soon and I won't be able to update until like Sunday night. I thought that people would probably be bored with the first chapter so I uploaded the second on with it to prove that the whole story won't be like that. xD I hope this one is better than the last one.