Nine

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona

School had not ended long ago and Yoona was heading to the coffee shop to meet up with Kai for their project. She had brought Taeyeon along with her since she felt she had a need to have her there, to control her developing feelings towards him. She knew that Taeyeon would warn her if she was doing anything wrong since Taeyeon was practically a sister to her. The both of them linked arms while walking down the street, and soon after, they finally arrived at the coffee shop.

Her eyes immediately spotted Kai and he too, had brought a companion. Perhaps he couldn't handle the atmosphere between the both of them too. Taeyeon and her walked up to Kai and his friend and he stood up to greet the two girls when they arrived at the table.

"Kai, this is Taeyeon and Taeyeon, this is Kai."

The both shook hands and Taeyeon was looking at him up to down, to assess this person. Finally, a smile appeared on her face, meaning he had met up to her expectations.

Taeyeon secretly wanted Yoona to date. She wanted Yoona to be loved and to be able to love. Though she never told her this, she had always held great hopes for Yoona's love life. She then felt like Kai was a perfect candidate for her and wished the best for a love story to begin for the both of them.

Taeyeon giggled at her own thoughts and was oblivious that there was someone beside Kai. Kai suddenly spoke out. "I forgot, this is my sunbae, Leeteuk."

Leeteuk introduced himself to Yoona and Taeyeon and he left a deep impression on Taeyeon. He likes to joke around. Yoona and Kai went to start on their project right away, leaving Taeyeon and Leeteuk alone.

"Should we get seated at a different table so we don't disturb the two?" Taeyeon asked Leeteuk.

Leeteuk gave her a smile and went to get seated at a different table. The both of them sat down and ordered drinks for themselves and once the drinks arrived, they started to learn more about each other.

The two of them had a great time knowing each other and it showed that the both of them saw each other as something more than friends though they had just met each other today. The chemistry between the two was no mistake, they spoke with each without any awkwardness and it was fun to learn more about each other.

After they had finished their drinks, Leeteuk asked Taeyeon if she wanted to catch a movie and get dinner later. Taeyeon agreed to his plans so they both of them went to find Yoona and Kai to bid goodbye to them.

Yoona and Kai were working hard on their project, they were now almost halfway finishing their power point and at that point, they decided they should rest for a bit and order some drinks.

Once the barrista arrived and asked, "What  can I help you with?

Yoona looked at the menu and told her,

"I would like one iced latte, please."

Kai also scanned through the menu quickly and responded with,

"One iced mocha, thanks."

The barrista thanked them for their order and walked away to prepare it.

Yoona and Kai were not pleased by this moment. Since there was nothing there to distract them now, they had no option but to talk to one another. So Yoona started to open up a conversation with Kai, talking to him about school.The conversation was awkward, there was a friendly atmosphere but there was a thick barrier between them.

While speaking to each other, Kai felt a feeling of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter