Eighteen

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So grateful for every subscriber and commenter! I'm writing a new story and if you have time, go check it out! :) Except this time, it will not be just Tiffany + Suho but it will be Tiffany and all members of EXO. It's titled Insomnia and I am quite excited to write it!

Tiffany

Suho frowned upon the screen of his cell phone, unsure of what he was doing to do. Should I meet her? He had countless thoughts running in his head and frankly, it was giving him a minor headache. But following his gut instinct, he decided he should go meet Tiffany. If she wanted to end things between them, then this would be a perfect moment for closure, when there were just the both of them.

Suho was unaware of what was going on between Tiffany and Chanyeol and what bugged him the most was that Suho was not sure where he stood in Tiffany's heart.

Did I already get replaced by Chanyeol? Where do I stand in Tiffany's heart? Do I mean anything to her?

Exiting his house, he quickly sprinted to the location where Tiffany had requested him to meet at. When he had finally arrived, he saw a familiar body sitting alone on the park bench and he suddenly felt an urge to hold her but he restrained himself. After all, who knows what will happen?

With slow and cautious steps, he slowly approached Tiffany. Tapping on her shoulder, he had yet flashed her one of his killer smiles. The smile that seemed to catch any girl's heart anywhere. Suho seemed to be a tiny bit panicked and Tiffany could sense that he was feeling a bit nervous. But it didn't matter as much to Tiffany, as long as he was here with her, she would find a way to relax him.

When Tiffany caught the sight of Suho's face, she immediately jumped up from her seat to wrap her long, slender arms around the guy that was on her mind for the last few hours. Breathing in his scent, she finally felt her body loosen up from all that anxiety that she was currently dealing with. Those memories, those flashbacks, seemed to slowly disappear from her mind when she was with him. Being in his arms was all she needed. Having him there was all that she needed.

Suho slowly set himself and Tiffany down on the bench and once they did, he felt Tiffany snuggle closer to him. Tiffany wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder and slowly closed her eyes, to loosen up her tense body. At this moment, Suho was nothing but confused. Didn't she want to end things for the both of them? He knew with Tiffany having such close contact with him would make it even more harder for him to let go. He too longed for her touch, for her presence in his life, he had already fallen in love with Tiffany after meeting her.

With a slow deep breath, Suho steadied his breathing before slowly approaching the topic he assumed that Tiffany wanted to discuss about.

"Tiffany, why do you want to see me right now?" Suho slowly pronounced each word slowly with authority.

Tiffany slowly thought over the reasons why she wanted to see him. To be hones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter