Thirteen

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

It was time to face reality. Tiffany was mentally preparing herself for her day at school. Thank god, it was Friday. She was glad to have two days to rest and to think. She dressed up in her usual chic outfit, a blue blazer with a pair of short tan shorts and most importantly, her 5 inch heels. Her heels were to hide her flaw, she had a tendency to think that she was vertically challenged. She lightly combed her light orange brown hair and fluffed her hair before she left the day.

School, here I come.

Thoughts were rushing through Tiffany's head as she proceeded to class. When she arrived at the door, she took a tiny peak to see who was there, surprisingly, Suho was sitting in his seat with a frustrated expression. Smiling, she walked towards him to find out what was troubling him. She reached his seat and slightly tapped his shoulder to gain his attention. When Suho saw that Tiffany was the one who had tapped him, he brightened up a bit but his smile was still a bit strained.

"What's wrong ah, Suho?"

Suho had just found out that Chanyeol would be in another class with Tiffany later on and the fact that he, himself, was not in that class, frightened him. He was worried about Tiffany and Chanyeol going back to their old ways, after all they had been childhood lovers. He didn't want Tiffany to feel that he was too insecure about those two so he just shook his head and told her it was nothing.

Tiffany then seated herself next to him and took out her supplies, she was getting ready for class.

Suho was looking at Tiffany from time to time, to observe what she was doing. To comfort himself, he leaned forward and embraced Tiffany tightly, startling her.

"Yah, Suho, are you sure you're ok right now?"

He leaned forward to her eye and whispered, "As long as you're with me, I'll be fine."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter