Nineteen

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Thank you so much for supporting my story all the way to the end. It really was one long journey, wasn't it? I hope this story has overall pleased you in some sort of way. I hope my writing will continue to improve as I continue writing more stories. If you guys have any free time, feel free to check out my new story Insomnia! It features Tiffany and all of EXO ^^. Once again, I thank all of you for your support!

 

Tiffany

Graduation was quickly approaching which meant decisions had to be made soon. Her future, her life, everything was now held in her own two hands. These thoughts were frustrating for Tiffany. Shaking those frustrating thoughts away, Tiffany prepared herself for school.

Slowly walking down the stairs, a sweet aroma made its way to Tiffany's smelling senses. She sniffed once. Twice.

It definitely was the aroma of pancakes. How could this be? I'm the only one living here.

Suspicious, she cautiously tip toed her way to the kitchen. Peeking just a tiny bit, she poked her head into the kitchen.

There in the kitchen stood Suho but that was not what surprised her most. The most surprising thing was that he was wearing an pink Hello Kitty apron while cooking pancakes. At least that was what Tiffany thought. Her kitchen had turned into a disaster zone. Flour was on the floor and batter was everywhere on the counter. Tiffany slightly shook her head with a smile slowly appearing on her face.

Making her way to Suho, she slowly wrapped her long, slender arms around the waist of the cooking Suho. Suho then turned her head and when she saw Suho's face, she bursted out laughing.

The one who had caught her heart, the one who made her feel comfortable, was standing ahead of her with flour all over his face. He smiled at her, showing her his infamous smile.

Aish, this kid. How did I fall for someone like him?

Tiffany hugged him a bit tighter before murmuring. "What are you doing here ah, Suho?"

Suho turned over, releasing himself from Tiffany's embrace. He placed his forehead in a position where both of their foreheads would be touching and he breathed in her scent. Smiling, he explained to her that he had come to specially prepare her breakfast.

Together, they both prepared the pancakes and Tiffany instructed Suho how to create more American styled food since Suho knew that Tiffany enjoyed eating those types of food.

This was one of those rare moments where Tiffany and Suho could be in their own special world, blocking out all thoughts that they didn't want to think about.

Together, they ate in peace while having a light conversation about the upcoming graduation. Suho could sense that Tiffany was nervous and all he really wanted to do was to comfort her but no matter how hard he tried to convince himself, he still felt a barrier was between himself and Tiffany. The barrier he felt he could never break.

After a heart warming meal, Tiffany and Suho made their way to school. With some more final exams and tests, graduation truly was near the corner.

It was less than 2 weeks till the date of their graduation and Tiffany finally received an acceptance from Harvard University for her business major. Receiving the letter, Tiffany didn't know how she would express the emotions she currently was feeling. She knew that she should be ecstatic since this was the final wish of her parents when her parents passed away for Tiffany to get into one of the top universities but that was nothing near what Tiffany felt.

She didn't want to leave what she had here. All her friends, her home, and most importantly, Suho. She wasn't planning on telling Suho her plans until she confirmed herself if she was attending Harvard or not.

This was one of the most roughest decision that Tiffany has had to made in her life over the two weeks of thinking, she decided to head over to America to pursue her education.

The hardest part of this decision was how she was going to break it to Suho. Seeing his radiant smile everyday already made it hard for her to learn how to let go, but breaking the news would be an even more of a challenge.

Following her gut instincts, she settled on telling Suho the end of their graduation, where they could spend the last few days together. She smiled bitterly to herself while conversing with Suho, knowing this was the final day where she could see him smile full heartily.

Yoona

These two weeks were nothing but busy for Yoona. She was busy planning the last few touches for Taeyeon's birthday and while doing that, she still had to find time to spend with Kai.

Yoona saw that Tiffany was not acting like her regular self these days and it was worrying her a bit. To get some of the load off Tiffany, she, herself planned the party.

With graduation in two days, Yoona made sure the party which was settled for right after grad, was more than perfect. Seeing everything was finally done, Yoona let out a happy sigh. A whole weight was finally lifted off her shoulders.

Smiling, Yoona went through this whole year's memories through her head. A lot happened this year, didn't it. Yoona would have never thought of getting into a relationship, especially with the school's bad boy. It was quite amusing to her, actually. That hateful feelings towards love slowly disappeared when she was with him and she was glad of that.

For the first time in weeks, she closed her eyes and let herself drift into mindless thoughts. Slowly, she fell asleep in peace.

When she finally regained her consciousness, she found herself in Kai's arms. He seemed to be humming a lullaby to the sleeping her. She smiled and snuggled in his arms before falling back to sleep in his arms.

Love is an unpredicted thing. Miracles happen, dreams get crushed. But as long as two people who love each other are with one another, despite the obstacle, they will be able to get through anything.

The day arrived.

Graduation was here.

The day these students have long waited for their whole lives has finally arrived. But to their surprise, all students felt large lumps stuck in their throats. A wave of nervousness all fluttered in their stomachs. This is the day where a new chapter of their lives would begin, where they would finally turn into young adults but the students seemed to be disappointed in leaving this huge chunk of their lives.

Yoona smiled at herself in the mirror. In her grad robe, she felt nothing but happy. As much as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter