Eight

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

Tiffany's body stiffened as the words flowed out of his mouth, she realized that this was the first time he had said such words and it made her think if he was trying to comfort her or not. Due to the surprise of his words, she quickly bid goodbye and went inside her house, leaving Suho standing outside alone.

He was in deep thought, he didn't know if the words that just came out of his mouth was lies or simply the truth. Under a circumstance like that, it would probably reassure someone that was hurt like Tiffany in a good way, right? So he just told himself that the words he said just happened to stumble out of his mouth because of the atmosphere and situation. It seemed to have relaxed him up for a bit so he went home, without any worries except worrying about how Tiffany was doing. He can't possibly like her right now, could he? Afterall, he never really thought that he was someone who would be in a relationship, since relationships seemed too complicated and stressful for him. That night, he didn't sleep well, there was a lot going on in his mind, one thought came popping out the most. What feelings do I have for Tiffany?

The both of them did not slept well that night, both tossing back and forth all night, and unwanted thoughts kept creeping up on them when all they wanted was to rest after an exhausting day. It clearly showed the next day that they both were not in a mood to talk, especially not in a mood to confront after yesterdays happenings.

Seeing Tiffany walk through the halls was a nightmare, her usual positive mood disappeared in one night. All you can see in her face was regret, hate, and anger. No one dared to approach her with the usual greeting, as if they feared she would snap at them at any moment.

Suho on the other hand, was also intimidating to approach to. Unlike anger that Tiffany was feeling, Suho seemed to be impatient, to be deep in thought, as if you interrupted him during his thinking, he would have been disturbed and annoyed by you.

When the both finally saw each other before the beginning of their class, their moods got the best of them and they went to sit separate unlike the usual days where they would sit together and chat happily.

When the teacher entered the room, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter