Three

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

I was silently waited for the teacher to enter the room but during the meantime, I glanced at Suho and Kai every few seconds.My presence was something that they ignored which was kind of a relief for me, since I never planned to befriend both of them. Finally, after a long wait, my teacher finally enters the room.

My teacher introduces himself as Mr. Lee, and he starts to take attendance of the students in the class. I was focusing on what the teacher was saying until I saw a small slip of note placed on my desk. Suho had placed it there and he smiled as to usher me to read it.

I quietly unfolded it and read the note's contents.

Do you want coffee, later? I'll treat you. - Suho

Suho

Seeing her expression when she was reading my note was definitely a sight worth seeing. Her raised eyebrows made her look more youthful, more younger, and more lively. I chuckled quietly to myself seeing how someone like her could have such an amusing expression. She was a mystery to me, this girl that was right ahead of me at this moment. She is something who I want to befriend with since she seems like someone who could be friendly but is hiding her true self in front of others.

I want to break the barrier between her and me. Seeing the silence that occurs every time she sees me makes me feel a little uneasy. I hope she'll get my good intentions and we could become friends.

"Suho, Suho." Kai whispered to me.

"Pay attention, the teacher is glaring at you."

I snapped out of my thoughts to see that the teacher at staring at me disapprovingly. Aissh, first day and I already got a bad reputation.

Good thing that Kai was there looking out for me. I have known him since forever and we declared each other as our best friend. Kai, although he looks like someone who was strong, was weak on the inside. His parents have left him when he was only 13 and he had been struggling with his own emotions since then.

He no longer remembers the warmth of love, he only remembers the hurt, heartbroken, feelings he got when his parents left him. His parents were struggling financially so they escaped Korea, to search for a better life for themselves. Although he does not admit it, I know that he still is vulnerable about this memory deep inside.

He lost his parents at such a long age

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter