Sixteen

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

Tiffany tapped her fingers impatiently against the table, she was just dismissed from her last class of the day and she was waiting for Suho to come and pick her up, like the usual routine. Today was an exception though, he was 10 minutes late and he didn't contact her regarding his whereabouts. She finally had waited enough and got up to let out a sigh. Tiffany had specially come to ask Suho if he would want to join her and Chanyeol but it seemed that he wasn't planning to show up anytime soon. So she took out her cell phone and texted Suho that she would call him later.

Chanyeol was walking down the hallway, looking for Tiffany's class. He softened his expression when he saw Tiffany looking at the board with a blank expression. She turned to someone who I barely know anymore. Those feelings, that we once had together, are they still here? Those memories, the hardships we once went through, do they mean anything to you anymore? Or has someone entered your heart already?

Those were the thoughts that Chanyeol struggled to not think about. He didn't want to face reality just yet, he wanted one perfect day with Tiffany before returning to reality, where he would have finally accept what his relationship with Tiffany is. He knew that deep inside, he was deeply affected with what happened to the both of them a few years ago. This memory will always be a scar to the both of them, he knew he had once put Tiffany under a lot of emotional pain and he had come back to mend her heart once again. To make her heart complete. But he knew that no matter what he did, the scar, that memory, would forever and always remain deep inside.

But little did he know that there was a special someone already in the process of doing that.

Chanyeol slowly walked up to Tiffany and lightly tapped her on the shoulder. Tiffany seemed to be in another world, deep in thought, when she felt her shoulder being tapped; she shivered to the sudden touch. Chanyeol took this as a sign that she was cold so he took off his jacket right away, preparing to put it over her shoulder but Tiffany stopped him before he did.

"It's fine. I'm not cold." She said politely while gently handing him back his jacket.

Chanyeol saw how much she really changed. She no longer was the one who always relied on him, the one who he always protected. She changed; she was stronger, more independent. He knew he should have been glad that she was maturing but his heart throbbed, knowing that he wasn't as important to her as he once was.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter