Six

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona

After hearing the question, Yoona didn't know know to respond. He didn't give her a very good first impression and she had doubts about working with him. But seeing his sincere face, she decided to give it a try. She nodded her head and introduced herself formally for the first time.

"I'm Yoona Im, nice to meet you."

They smiled at each other for a brief second before he formally introduced himself too.

"I'm Kai, I'm glad to be able to have the chance to work with you."

The two spent the rest of the class brainstorming on how to present their project and how they should split the work. While working on the project, the two got to know each other a little bit by asking each other some questions about each other.

"So, what are your hobbies?" Yoona sweetly asked Kai.

Kai was really confused by his actions and he was acting towards Yoona. Usually with girls, he would not be his true self and would tell them nothing but lies. But with Yoona, he wanted to show her his true self and who he really was. He started to believe that he was learning how to make friends the sincere way again.

"My passion is dancing, I've been dancing since I was a child."

Yoona was becoming more fascinated by Kai with every passing second. She had figured out that he was more sweet than he appeared to be and he had her had a lot in common. She decided to forget the first impression of him and to become friends with him sincerely. They spent the rest of the class getting to each other better and to find out each other's hobbies.

When Yoona noticed that class was about to end, she asked Kai when they should meet up to continue on the project.

"How about tomorrow at the coffee shop down the street?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter