One

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A fairytale doesn't exist in life.

It is simply make believe for those who are foolish enough to believe that there are such things as happily ever after and a prince charming who will sweep you off your feet and will forever love you. At least that was what Tiffany has thought all 18 years of her life. Until she met him, the one who always brought a smile on her face under any circumstances.

Part 1

TIFFANY

My eyes diverted open to the sound of my alarm clock. I yawned before reaching over my hand to turn it off. It was a new day, a fresh new start for the school year. I yawned once more before proceeding my way to the bathroom, it had been quite a while since I have last gone to school and frankly, I was not yet used to the daily routine of my everyday school life yet.

After eating my breakfast, I was finally fully awake, ready for the day.

I wonder what will happen during school today. It is really quite intimidating to go to school without knowing what's going to happen next. I hope everything goes well for me today.

"Fany!" A voice was heard. I whipped my head around to catch the sight of my two best friends, Yoona and Taeyeon. I smiled brightly in response before running up to them, giving them a hug. I haven't seen them for 2 weeks and seeing them caused me to be even more outgoing than I usually was.

Yoona and Taeyeon had been my friends when I had none and I'm grateful for these two friends. I met Taeyeon when I have just moved to Korea from the States and she was the one who helped me during my most difficult situations. I guess that is what friends are for. Yoona, on the other hand, met me when I was taking fashion design classes in high school and she was also a student in that class. We bonded over a while, noticing that we have quite a lot in common, besides the fact that we both have an interest in fashion designing.

We three had quite a reputation in the school, it was something that we didn't really take notice of but our popularity in the school was quite well known by the students here. Yoona, was beautiful, with her doe eyes. Her beauty caused many male students to fall for her but she never believed in love. Love was something she feared of, her father had once left her mother because he had a change of heart. Yoona didn't want to go through the same heartbreak that her mother experience so she swore to herself she will never fall in love.

Taeyeon was petite but her looks were striking, she had beauty inside and out. When it comes to love, Taeyeon, was more open to it but she had quite high expectations for her suitors. Her family is quite rich,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter